The Most Evil Men in History Ivan the Terrible

Livonians huh?
The very Old LIvonians who were killed off by Germans?
LIke the Germans who killed off Old Prussians?
or the Wends killed off by Germans?

How do you figure that it's only RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA which is wrong?

Prussians, before Muscovite occupation in 1945 at least lived good ...than rape, rape, killings

\

Those Germans killed over 20 million Russians, and 4 million Ukrainians, and 3 million Poles.

It's no wonder why the German state was dismantled.
BS, mostly the Jews, and Sovoks PWO. still even with your Numbers , you see that Georgian gangster Koba Killed more Sovoks, Poles, etc.?

WIith talk like this, you're probably a Russian Jew, or Volga German.

It's hard to take someone serious as a Slavic Christian, who spends 100% of their time bashing Slavic Christian Russians, while making it out like Jews were mostly the only victims of Nazi Germany.

Slavs were the main victims of Nazi Germany, if you don't know this, you aren't a real Slavic person.

no i am not, what i know its a statistic, specially the new one, post Koba, USSR one. in Koba´s statistic, Koba put blame on Germany, for many crimes which he and hist satanic Sovok did, the 2 good examples - KURAPATY , KATYN´. even today many Mongolian historians blame GERMANS for those terrible crimes against humanity. but we all know who did it, right?

I know it's not convenient for NATO / EU propagandists, but Wola Massacre by Nazis against Poles was worse than Katyn Massacre by Soviets against Poles.

Prussians, before Muscovite occupation in 1945 at least lived good ...than rape, rape, killings

\

Those Germans killed over 20 million Russians, and 4 million Ukrainians, and 3 million Poles.

BS, mostly the Jews, and Sovoks PWO. still even with your Numbers , you see that Georgian gangster Koba Killed more Sovoks, Poles, etc.?

It's hard to take someone serious as a Slavic Christian, who spends 100% of their time bashing Slavic Christian Russians, while making it out like Jews were mostly the only victims of Nazi Germany.

Slavs were the main victims of Nazi Germany, if you don't know this, you aren't a real Slavic person.

no i am not, what i know its a statistic, specially the new one, post Koba, USSR one. in Koba´s statistic, Koba put blame on Germany, for many crimes which he and hist satanic Sovok did, the 2 good examples - KURAPATY , KATYN´. even today many Mongolian historians blame GERMANS for those terrible crimes against humanity. but we all know who did it, right?

I know it's not convenient for NATO / EU propagandists, but Wola Massacre by Nazis against Poles was worse than Katyn Massacre by Soviets against Poles.

do German historians put a blame on the red army? like mongols do even today?

\

Germans were conquered following WW2, they had no choice but to fess up to their crimes.

That by no means makes what Germans did any less harsh.... Germans killed far more Poles, than Soviets did in WW2.

Germans were conquered following WW2, they had no choice but to fess up to their crimes.

That by no means makes what Germans did any less harsh.... Germans killed far more Poles, than Soviets did in WW2.
for how many years did Germans occupy Poland? and for how many Sovok?

I don't support Soviets, nor Nazis, however considering Generalplan Ost which would have decimated Poland to extinction, then it's better for Poland that Soviets won, rather than Nazis.

I don't support Soviets, nor Nazis, however considering Generalplan Ost which would have decimated Poland to extinction, then it's better for Poland that Soviets won, rather than Nazis.
really? have seen what sovok did to Poland? which was in 80th an African country? and today, WAY WAY BEHIND ANY OF ITS WESTERN NEIGHBOR? you know why poles even today leave the country ? and know about ww2 much more than you do, under German occupation it was not that bad, if you were nor a jew of coz...

really? have seen what sovok did to Poland? which was in 80th an African country? and today, WAY WAY BEHIND ANY OF ITS WESTERN NEIGHBOR? you know why poles even today leave the country ? and know about ww2 much more than you do, under German occupation it was not that bad, if you were nor a jew of coz...

Oh okay, it's not so bad that Nazi Germany destroyed Warsaw completely, and killed 200,000 or so in Warsaw only.

You're obviously not familiar with Generalplan Ost, basically 80% of Poland was to be exterminated, or deported past the Urals, while the remaining 20% were to become Germanized forcibly.

Soviets most certainly stagnated Poland's economy, but the good is that they helped make Poland a homogeneous state by removing Germans, Ukrainians, and removing Jews indirectly.

Western Europe is becoming an Islamic dive anyways.

I'm glad the Muslim scums don't live much in Poland.

Oh okay, it's not so bad that Nazi Germany destroyed Warsaw completely, and killed 200,000 or so in Warsaw only.

You're obviously not familiar with Generalplan Ost, basically 80% of Poland was to be exterminated, or deported past the Urals, while the remaining 20% were to become Germanized forcibly.
by the way do you know how many plans Germany has had except Generalplan Ost? and do you know that Koba and other commies have promoted for years and years, the fairytale about "Generalplan Ost"?

Soviets most certainly stagnated Poland's economy, but the good is that they helped make Poland a homogeneous state by removing Germans, Ukrainians, and removing Jews indirectly.

really? LOL even Sweden?

whats about your lovely Muscovy?
Russia: Drone captures massive Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Moscow ...
upload_2017-10-15_2-22-50.jpeg▶ 3:08

17 juli 2015 - Överfört av Ruptly TV
Drone footage captured Muslims praying outside the Moscow Grand .... As it says in The Quran: Islam will ...
Russia: Thousands of Muslims pray at Moscow Cathedral Mosque on ...
upload_2017-10-15_2-22-33.jpeg▶ 2:46

25 juni 2017 - Överfört av Ruptly TV
Muscovite Muslims gathered at the Moscow Cathedral Mosque in the country's capital on Sunday to ...
Muslims pray together in Moscow at Eid al-Fitr (celebration of fast ...
upload_2017-10-15_2-22-24.jpeg▶ 1:29

31 aug. 2011 - Överfört av VuurwerkZaak
Muslims pray together in Moscow at Eid al-Fitr (celebration of fast-breaking). VuurwerkZaak. Loading ...

really? LOL even Sweden?

View attachment 154399▶ 3:08

Drone footage captured Muslims praying outside the Moscow Grand .... As it says in The Quran: Islam will ...
View attachment 154398▶ 2:46

Muscovite Muslims gathered at the Moscow Cathedral Mosque in the country's capital on Sunday to ...
View attachment 154397▶ 1:29

Muslims pray together in Moscow at Eid al-Fitr (celebration of fast-breaking). VuurwerkZaak. Loading ...

I don't love Moscow, or Putin, but I don't hate them only.

I actually support Intermarium, to link nations from the Baltic to the Balkans, to say F you to dirty multicultural Western Europe, and also Putin's Russia.

I actually hate Western Europeans much more, the ones who call Poles dumb Polak, thieves, plumbers, prostitutes, drunks, and whom threaten sanctions upon Poland for only rejecting Islamic refugees.

Furthermore, Russians are Slavic, they look, and act more like Poles, than Western Europeans do overall.

by the way do you know how many plans Germany has had except Generalplan Ost? and do you know that Koba and other commies have promoted for years and years, the fairytale about "Generalplan Ost"

Well, you think only Jews suffered at the hands of Nazi Germany.

You're either a paid NATO / EU propagandist, or a Jew.
or perhaps both.
i am not think , i know that the Jews were targeted, from day one. i know once you didn´t resist them they ´d not harm you. meanwhile, mongols did harm anyone, confiscations, all independent institutes etc. take my word many in Poland lived good lives under G. occupation . of cos not the Jews...

really? LOL even Sweden?

I actually support Intermarium, to link nations from the Baltic to the Balkans, to say F you to dirty multicultural Western Europe, and also Putin's Russia.

I actually hate Western Europeans much more, the ones who call Poles dumb Polak, thieves, plumbers, prostitutes, drunks, and whom threaten sanctions upon Poland for only rejecting Islamic refugees.

Furthermore, Russians are Slavic, they look, and act more like Poles, than Western Europeans do overall.
it

me too ... i can start it right new

by the way do you know how many plans Germany has had except Generalplan Ost? and do you know that Koba and other commies have promoted for years and years, the fairytale about "Generalplan Ost"

or perhaps both.
i am not think , i know that the Jews were targeted, from day one. i know once you didn´t resist them they ´d not harm you. meanwhile, mongols did harm anyone, confiscations, all independent institutes etc. take my word many in Poland lived good lives under G. occupation . of cos not the Jews...

Oh okay, Poland lived good lives under Nazi German occupation, what a propagandist bullshitter you are.

Occupation of Poland (1939–1945) - Wikipedia

or perhaps both.

Oh okay, Poland lived good lives under Nazi German occupation, what a propagandist bullshitter you are.

buy a book of T. Snyder...i never said entire Poland, i said many ....

really? LOL even Sweden?

it

Anthony Sutton proves that Western sources propped up heavily both Nazis, and Soviets anyways.

Probably all one giant Slavic genocide.

really? LOL even Sweden?

it

Anthony Sutton proves that Western sources propped up heavily both Nazis, and Soviets anyways.

back on topic, what do think about Ivan the sodomizer?

ps for you
John Mackinder "Who rules East Europe commands the World" Heartland Theory/ Intermarium

or perhaps both.

buy a book of T. Snyder...i never said entire Poland, i said many ....

What by Soviets is as bad as these Nazi Germany abduction of Polish children in mass to be abused?

Heuaktion - Wikipedia

Kidnapping of children by Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

really? LOL even Sweden?

it

back on topic, what do think about Ivan the sodomizer?

ps for you
John Mackinder "Who rules East Europe commands the World" Heartland Theory/ Intermarium

When the evil Western Europeans invaded lands, they first made sure similar tribes would combat each other, to divide, and conquer them.

You are a Western European anti-Slavic stooge, your goal whether by idiocy or by propagandist purposes, is to help divide, and conquer the Slavic people.

Forum List

Back