The most Dishonest president: Dumbo trump

I'd give that dishonor to LBJ, 3 months after winning the '64 election as the "peace" candidate he turned the conflict over to the military. Heck the term "credibility gap" came to be associated with what his administration said and the actual facts about the war. I'd give 2nd place to another Texan, George W Bush in regards to Iraq.

As for Trump, compared to the damage caused by the above two, I'll go easy and say he just has an alternate view of the universe.

For a douche canoe who carried water for the last serial liar, you sure seem all butthurt about lies now.

Couldn't be just because you're a total partisan hack.....Newp, prolly not. :rolleyes:
When you kiss trumps ass odd make sure he took a shower first...And wtf does Obama have to do with this scumbag in our WH now???

For a douche canoe who carried water for the last serial liar, you sure seem all butthurt about lies now.

Couldn't be just because you're a total partisan hack.....Newp, prolly not. :rolleyes:
When you kiss trumps ass odd make sure he took a shower first...And wtf does Obama have to do with this scumbag in our WH now???
I have lots of problems with Cheeto....Surrounding himself with swampy neocon Bushbots is at the top of the list.

That said, I'm not laboring under any delusions that most politicians are going to lie, and lie a lot.....Sitting around screeching LIAR!, when you don't GAF as you slather up the lies from your team, like a cat lapping milk out of a saucer, is the height of partisan sanctimony and hackery....So revel in your douchy hackery, hack.

Last edited:
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

He is the King of Lies!

That is why no one can negotiate with him. He lies and swears he never lied...

A new day, same tired bullshit from the severely LefTarded. We totally get it...Wetbacks, barely legal beaners, lowlife pet humans, degenerates and dopeheads, weirdos, fudge packers, Feminazis and men in dresses hate Trump. WE FUCKING GET IT.

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

He is the King of Lies!

That is why no one can negotiate with him. He lies and swears he never lied...

A new day, same tired bullshit from the severely LefTarded. We totally get it...Wetbacks, barely legal beaners, lowlife pet humans, degenerates and dopeheads, weirdos, fudge packers, Feminazis and men in dresses hate Trump. WE FUCKING GET IT.
All republican trump bullshit There is NO emergency Wtf didn't president Ass hole pull this shit in 2017? No Crisis

Forum List

Back