• Asian

• Hispanic

• Black

• Native American

• Arab

• Indian

• Mixed

Results are only viewable after voting.
We all have our preferences. I prefer white girls personally.

This is not just a question of physical beauty but culture as well. I like the Asian culture and there are some attractive Asian girls out there. I'm a white guy.

What is the most attractive race to you in terms of general beauty and culture? And why? What is your ethnic background?

I voted white, but wanted to give a shout out to mixed.

feb2d08bdcb34f5fc9210b350e833894.jpg

I think there are beautiful people of all races.
Can you show us an example of a beautiful Pygmy? f course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so tell us....... can you post a picture of a Pygmy that you think is hot, hot, sexy and sexually irresistible?

I've seen so many mixed people that are beautifully stunning...and even when the mix isn't beautiful, they still are striking looking. Not that I want to see all races mix...they just always look unique.

We all have our preferences. I prefer white girls personally.

This is not just a question of physical beauty but culture as well. I like the Asian culture and there are some attractive Asian girls out there. I'm a white guy.

What is the most attractive race to you in terms of general beauty and culture? And why? What is your ethnic background?
I don't have a "preferred" race and I think we can find beauty in any ethnic group :)
But for my part I like light eyes :)
I've seen an old movie with a young Rutger Hauer (Nighthawks) and he had the perfect eyes :biggrin:

Nighthawks4.jpg

Forum List

Back