• Native American

• Arab

• Indian

• Mixed

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
We all have our preferences. I prefer white girls personally.

This is not just a question of physical beauty but culture as well. I like the Asian culture and there are some attractive Asian girls out there. I'm a white guy.

What is the most attractive race to you in terms of general beauty and culture? And why? What is your ethnic background?

The 40k bicycle race I won back when I had my first bicycle shop.

Oh, THAT kind of 'race'! Human (after all, that's all there is!).

I suppose it just depends on the individual. I've seen very attractive people of different races. Or maybe just motocross.

brides25f-1-web.jpg

This is not just a question of physical beauty but culture as well. I like the Asian culture and there are some attractive Asian girls out there. I'm a white guy.

What is the most attractive race to you in terms of general beauty and culture? And why? What is your ethnic background?
You make boom boom long time with sideways Asian poossy?

I am just going to come right out and say it. Most of you can't be choosy.

You make boom boom long time with sideways Asian poossy?
Don't let her slide down the bannister.

I like Cuban babes.

Forum List

Back