The Moscow court arrested a blogger who "tickled" the sculpture "Motherland Calls! She is charged with rehabilitating Nazism. LOL Madhouse News

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
When activists are more focused on 'protecting' statues than real issues, you know the virtue-signaling is real.
Playfully act like you are going to tickle the tit in Moscow ulus and go to jail for 5 years. Really!!! my friend tickled Caesar's statued balls (for fun ) while in Rome once, nobody cared but the camera clicker.
The Moscow court arrested a blogger who "tickled" the sculpture "Motherland Calls! She is charged with rehabilitating Nazism. LOL Madhouse News

It may have been rude, but Tucker should have found a way to ask about the various hard sentences for some minor "crimes". It would have taken some real balls.

It may have been rude, but Tucker should have found a way to ask about the various hard sentences for some minor "crimes". It would have taken some real balls.
I thought he and Putin did an admirable job of pointing out how you Canadians literally gave a standing ovation to a murdering nazi war criminal! You want justice, start by convicting the hypocrite who greets you in the mirror each morning dumb ass! :spank:

Ukraine is still going to lose.
F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

Tucker did a good job on editing the section on denazification.

Putin’s Article on World War II

To mark the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II in 2020, Putin published an article attempting to reframe the events of the war to suit his current political goals. His lengthy article tried to absolve the Soviet Union of blame for its collaboration with Nazi Germany under the 1939 Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, which divided most of Eastern Europe into German and Soviet spheres of influence. There were striking differences between the Kremlin’s interpretation of the war and those of independent historians. The governments of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania all spoke out against Putin’s suggestion that they willingly relinquished their sovereignty to occupying Soviet forces. Poland called out P
utin’s claim it was responsible for its own invasion by Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union in 1939.

www.state.gov

Vladimir Putin’s Historical Disinformation - United States Department of State

I thought he and Putin did an admirable job of pointing out how you Canadians literally gave a standing ovation to a murdering nazi war criminal! You want justice, start by convicting the hypocrite who greets you in the mirror each morning dumb ass! :spank:

why Carlson didn´t ask Moscow 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 despot about this parade in Belarusian city Biarescie (Brest - Litowsk ) in 1939 ?

A Muslim social activist from Bashkortostan demanded that Putin cover up the “shameful places” of the Motherland in Volgograd. The fighter for family🇸🇦🇷🇺 values was outraged by the nipples. According to the activist, a mother should not look like this. In addition, he emphasized that the Soviet Union “made many mistakes and one of them was this sculpture.”Next up David and Goliath cocks.

I don't support Russia. I'm just not so delusional as to believe they won't win this conflict.

2 years in 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 GULAG

Tucker is an American journalist. He doesn't understand some points of the Russian national myth. For ordinary Russian Vatnik, Nazism is not something exceptional, which happened only once. In his picture of the world, the Europeans, at least twice in century, are getting together and go eastward to be beaten and raped.
Ordinary Russian boy doesn't care about inner differences between Germany 1941, Germany 1914, France 1812, Sweden 1709, Poland 1612 and many other causes starting, at least, from the Northern Crusades.
And, it starts the pretty same reaction - "There are foreign invaders on our land, we should get our sh-t together and kill as much of them as we can, without caring about our own losses".

Forum List

Back