The Mike Gallagher Show and Talk Radio in General - Arms of The Trump Re-Election Campaign

Do you listen to Talk Radio and consider it fair or balanced?

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • FOX News' Bill O'Reilly is on line 1

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Mike Gallagher and others are pushing an idea they claim "You will not hear on MSM liberal Media" Huh? LOL

"Pelosi and the dems are losing this fight....I predict a group of dems are going to meet with Trump in an attempt to go around Pelosi..." - a view posted here at USMB that I believe is informed by talk radio's gibberish:

[ noun: gibberish
unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.
"he talks gibberish" ]

The Mike Gallagher Show and Talk Radio in General - Arms of The Trump Re-Election Campaign? I believe so. Even if Trump caves with a compromise with his most precious wall, nothing matters to talk show hosts on radio, but that they all look tough and important. Mike G. went on and on about how special he felt, how important he is. all while ignoring, Trump is already talking compromise of a sort: the sort that demands a wall calling it by another name.

I was listening and Mike goes on, and on about the special, private, Talk Radio Show Host Only, Off-the-Record meeting the Wall-President. Mike also was pushing the notion of Trump's letter to Pelosi somehow being a win and great (I guess petty childish behavior is viewed as great?) for America. Hmm...

Then there is the spin about a NPR/PBS News Hour/Marist Poll:[[ http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...ll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631-1.pdf#page=3 link from: NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll Results | Home of the Marist Poll ]] showing Latino support for Trump's job approval jumping during the lonely days of "January 10 through January 13, 2019 .. which was 3 weeks into the Trump Shutdown - comparing it to some poll in December of 2018.

The Issue here is:

Read what the poll shows and how talk radio is using this as a partisan talking point to mask a dangerous trend for Trump's chances come reelection. Spinning support from one demographic, during one particular week, three weeks into the shutdown is silly, but effective if one wants to take a defiant stance against reality. Reality is Trump's position and behavior on his most precious wall is hurting him just as his positions and behaviors hurt GOP chances during the mid-terms of 2018.

note: and now yet again, the Trump base is relying on who they claim cannot, and should not ever be trusted to tell the truth about Trump (anyone remember so long ago in Trump-time, that MSM reported Mueller's letter about a story on Cohen/Trump?) And polls! Now if you defend and apologize for Trump you are required to believe in - gulp - polls, polls by those you claim cannot, and should not ever be trusted to tell the truth about Trump.

"What a world, what a word!"

Last edited:
reading this over, I will put it up against most anything the Trumpeteers or Wingnuts have written on Trump's support from Talk Radio and the degradation of speech, debate, civility in American politics from both Trump and Talk Radio

The degradation of speech, debate, civility in America fed and nurtured by both Trump and Talk Radio is far more dangerous than anything out of good old lame Hollywood they are always screaming about.

Pretty well 24/7 on talkers. You don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.
Poll: Trump Approval Down, Slips With Base

NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll Results | Home of the Marist Poll

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...rist-Poll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631-1.pdf

It's what Mike and others are yapping on about, and your confession of how your mind is poisoned is the first step in acknowledging just how terrible your problem is. But there is a tiny ray of hope fer ya kiddo

and read the friggin' poll. It is being spun all over wingnut/Trump-cult media, on websites, talk radio...

By the way, challenge me any time and I will take you on in the bull ring if you have the balls to call me stupid to listening to the best talkers on the planet. Go for it. I will decimate you pumpkin pie.

Pretty well 24/7 on talkers. You don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...rist-Poll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631-1.pdf

It's what Mike and others are yapping on about, and your confession of how your mind is poisoned is the first step in acknowledging just how terrible your problem is. But there is a tiny ray of hope fer ya kiddo

and read the friggin' poll. It is being spun all over wingnut/Trump-cult media, on websites, talk radio...

Did you check the methodology of the poll?

I think not.

Polls! lmao.

Polls! lmao.

Because we should all be saying Madame President today Polls are just so accurate

:lol:

I think not.
The Trump supporters are pushing the poll as being true and c

Polls! lmao.
note: and now yet again, the Trump base is relying on who they claim cannot, and should not ever be trusted to tell the truth about Trump (anyone remember so long ago in Trump-time, that MSM reported Mueller's letter about a story on Cohen/Trump?) And polls! Now if you defend and apologize for Trump you are required to believe in - gulp - polls, polls by those you claim cannot, and should not ever be trusted to tell the truth about Trump.

Because we should all be saying Madame President today Polls are just so accurate

Actually I followed people who analyze polls, not the people who paid for the polls.

People who analyzed polls I know of never said Trump Cannot Win.

Long before the final day. Nate Silver laid out Trump's path to a win: win the ec vote, while losing the popular vote: which is exactly what happened. Few gave Trump high chances. Trump himself has said he was not sure he would or could win:

"I was running my business while I was campaigning. There was a good chance that I wouldn’t have won, in which case I would have gotten back into the business. And why should I lose lots of opportunities?"

Remarks by President Trump Before Marine One Departure | The White House

I think not.

Ca you finish your sentence?

Actually I followed people who analyze polls, not the people who paid for the polls.

Long before the final day. Nate Silver laid out Trump's path to a win: win the ec vote, while losing the popular vote: which is exactly what happened. Few gave Trump high chances. Trump himself has said he was not sure he would or could win:

"I was running my business while I was campaigning. There was a good chance that I wouldn’t have won, in which case I would have gotten back into the business. And why should I lose lots of opportunities?"

Flat out lie on Nate. You really need to stop lying.

I think not.

Ca you finish your sentence?
and cannot grasp reality

Flat out lie on Nate. You really need to stop lying.
Election Update: Yes, Donald Trump Has A Path To Victory

and: Trump Really, Really Needs To Win Florida which means you're one of the most untrustworthy members here

By the way, challenge me any time and I will take you on in the bull ring if you have the balls to call me stupid to listening to the best talkers on the planet. Go for it. I will decimate you pumpkin pie.
you're a complete nincompoop.

you're a lone-protected-class under the Americans With Disabilities Cat

Polls! lmao.

Always deal in the methodology before you make a fool of yourself.

Polls! lmao.

Always deal in the methodology before you make a fool of yourself.
you are seriously weird of not demented

what are you talking about? Talk Radio and Wingnut/Trumpeteer websites are citing the poll

The filthy ass Left has the main stream media, Hollywood, illegals, Negroes, colleges and the greedy unions.

Stop bitching about talk radio.

Forum List

Back