Conservative Judges
Sherrod Brown

Losers:
The Blue Wave
Andrew Gillum
Chuck Schumer
GOP's critics

Midterms: The winners and losers

I can agree with most of this. I would also add that American Democracy was a winner as it is as vibrant as ever.

I agree it was a mixed night for Trump. Trump needed a check so I think the flip of the House was very good for the Republic. The governorships were also a mixed bag with a slight edge to the Dems.

Losers are those that think Donald Trump's defeat in 2020 is a foregone conclusion. Far from it.

Last edited:
Mixed

Trump
Beto O'Rourke

Winners

House Democrats
Senate Republicans
Conservative Judges
Sherrod Brown

Losers:
Then Blue Wave
Andrew Gillum
Chuck Schumer
GOP's critics

I can agree with most of this. I would also add that American Democracy was a winner as it is as vibrant as ever.

I agree it was a mixed night for Trump. Trump needed a check so I think the flip of the House was very good for the Republic. The governorships were also a mixed bag with a slight edge to the Dems.

Losers are those that think Donald Trump's defeat in 2020 is a foregone conclusion. Far from it.

In 2020 republican (aka, Trump ass-kissers) will defending 22 of 34 senate seats; good luck with THAT....put down the orange kool-aid; the times they are a-changing.

It’s up to the Dems if they have a chance to unseat Trump in 2020.

If they spend their time trying to kick him out of office through impeachment, they will lose.

If they find a better candidate who runs a good campaign they have a chance.

If they spend their time trying to kick him out of office through impeachment, they will lose.

Any attempt at impeachment by the Democratic House would be disastrous and back fire as it did with Clinton. The race for the WH begins today. Democrats should have contested primaries like the Republicans in 2016.

Shame on anybody that voted Democrat. Shame, shame shame!

The big winner was Trump.

The Republican House wasn't helping him all that much and many of the incumbents that retired were RINOs. Now Trump can ram decisive partisan government up the asses of the hateful Democrats.

Trump has a stronger Senate for replacing SCOTUS nominees, which is very good for the country.

He can now make his trade deals with countries like China, which will be great for even more job creation.

The big loser is the country having to put up with with the Pelosi hate mongering for the next two years.

Bro the Dem's are going to destroy themselves again just like they did in 2008-2010. Here's Pelosi, "unearthing Trump's personal tax returns would be one of the first things we'd do" LMAO!

Bro the Dem's are going to destroy themselves again just like they did in 2008-2010. Here's Pelosi, "unearthing Trump's personal tax returns would be one of the first things we'd do" LMAO!
The Democratic House needs to act with restraint. They need to be wise on the fights they choose to fight.

What do they think they are going to find in his tax returns?

Line 220a: Payment from Russia for corrupt stuff...........$100,000,000

The Democratic House needs to act with restraint. They need to be wise on the fights they choose to fight.

The Democratic House will go full retard, they can't help themselves.

What do they think they are going to find in his tax returns?

Line 220a: Payment from Russia for corrupt stuff...........$100,000,000

Dem's are going to pick 20 fights with Trump and Trump is going to destroy them it will be hilarious.

Maxine Waters will be interviewing CEOs of banks.

Those will be awesome.

Does she actually legislature, or is she strictly a Dimm Pitbull?

It’s up to the Dems if they have a chance to unseat Trump in 2020. If they spend their time trying to kick him out of office through impeachment, they will lose. If they find a better candidate who runs a good campaign they have a chance.
Yeah. As crazed as they are right now, they could pull off the miracle of making Trump look like a victim.

They could choose to rise above this, but their base may not let them.

2008 scores of Dem party candidates LIED pretending to be right leaning moderates. After the election Dem liberals forced them to vote for the liberal agenda and House Dem's were obliterated in 2010 losing 54 seats, the biggest loss in nearly 100 years.

2018 scores of Dem party candidates LIED pretending to be right leaning moderates. After the election Dem liberals will force them to vote for the liberal agenda and in 2020 House Dem's will again be obliterated.

Maxine Waters will be interviewing CEOs of banks.

Those will be awesome.

Does she actually legislature, or is she strictly a Dimm Pitbull?

We will make Maxine Waters the face of the Democratic party heading into the 2020 presidential election :muahaha:

Mixed

Trump
Beto O'Rourke

Winners

House Democrats
Senate Republicans
Conservative Judges
Sherrod Brown

Losers:
The Blue Wave
Andrew Gillum
Chuck Schumer
GOP's critics

Relentless, controlled, slow-burn, non-shooting civil war is what makes and always has made America great. I agree with you.

Mixed

Trump
Beto O'Rourke

Winners

House Democrats
Senate Republicans
Conservative Judges
Sherrod Brown

Losers:
Then Blue Wave
Andrew Gillum
Chuck Schumer
GOP's critics

In 2020 republican (aka, Trump ass-kissers) will defending 22 of 34 senate seats; good luck with THAT....put down the orange kool-aid; the times they are a-changing.

Nah, you commie fucks are still far behind.

You can bet vital parts of your anatomy that they will do the former. Never underestimate their insanity. It will be comedy gold to watch.

Mixed

Trump
Beto O'Rourke

Winners

House Democrats
Senate Republicans
Conservative Judges
Sherrod Brown

Losers:
Then Blue Wave
Andrew Gillum
Chuck Schumer
GOP's critics

Right. That explains how Republicans were able to pick up seats in the Senate. Oh, I know. It was Gerrymandering. That’s it.

Forum List

Back