The Mental Disorder of White Self-Hatred

whiteguilt.jpg

I agree totally, whites that live in gated well educated clean communities, or the ones that are so deep into the black persona they have forgotten their roots. The rest of us, we know who and what we are. We aren't hating blacks because we notice all the crime blacks perpetrate, and we don't want to get caught up in it, either. It is what it is.

Actually I believe you have a mental issue if your shame controls your life so much that it becomes a national topic for discussion...Seek help..

Actually I believe you have a mental issue if your shame controls your life so much that it becomes a national topic for discussion...Seek help..

Western Spring The Mental Disorder of White Self-Hatred

White Anti Whites are some real sick folks. I have seen several here who fit the bill.
Nice link to more racist dickheads.

Speaking of white anti whites!
I'm anti stupid, which puts you near the top of the list of people to be against.

White Anti Whites are some real sick folks. I have seen several here who fit the bill.

I'm anti stupid, which puts you near the top of the list of people to be against.
And I am not 100% whitey.....So I know I am on der list...

Wrap it in whatever you want to justify your hatred for your own race. You are still a white anti white

Wrap it in whatever you want to justify your hatred for your own race. You are still a white anti white
I don't believe you're white. I think it's more than obvious that you are a Black Panther operative. Your mission: Make white people look as stupid as possible. Keep up the good work.

I don't believe you're white. I think it's more than obvious that you are a Black Panther operative. Your mission: Make white people look as stupid as possible. Keep up the good work.
ROFLMAO....that's rich.

ROFLMAO....that's rich.
You're not fooling anyone pickaninny, now get back to picking cotton on the plantation where you belong.

Forum List

Back