THE MEN McCAIN LEFT BEHIND.

I wonder if a text message gets sent to Democrat's phones instructing them to take to the
message boards because Obama has been dissed?

You are kidding right? What gave you the first clue? The amount of comment? The unity of the messages?

Pelosi is in charge of making sure it gets done:

release-flying-monkeys-politics-1356914642.jpg
Which one is Pelosi?

oh boy, here we go

drag up one Pow because Obama is taking heat for his "pawn" supposed POW that he USED to cover his traitors actions

Just IGNORE he just REALEASED Five murdering terrorist back to kill more of our men and women in Afghanistan and we need to HOPE they don't pull something on us here home

how shameful you use McCain for for any of this with Obama

It's a legitimate observation. McCain was the traitor, not Bergdahl. He sang like a bird, trashed his country to the French and Vietnamese, and won the favor of special treatment.

And by his own admission, he became a POW be wandering off course and getting captured.

I think you got McCain mixed up with Kerry.

oh boy, here we go

drag up one Pow because Obama is taking heat for his "pawn" supposed POW that he USED to cover his traitors actions

Just IGNORE he just REALEASED Five murdering terrorist back to kill more of our men and women in Afghanistan and we need to HOPE they don't pull something on us here home

Pot calling the kettle black. Double standards. Who is hollowing the loudest? Throw the first stone. Who started this damn war and sent our children into a war for political reasons? Yeah Obama bring every one of them home. NO evidence any of those in Gitmo are murderers. They were just protecting their own from a foreign invasion. Who created these terrorist? I my home was occupied by an infidel, etc I would fight back also.

Seriously? Who started this war?
Let's just go back to 1993, that year ring a bell? Oh, and no evidence? Try reading the dossier of these terrorists.

Last edited:
oh boy, here we go

It's a legitimate observation. McCain was the traitor, not Bergdahl. He sang like a bird, trashed his country to the French and Vietnamese, and won the favor of special treatment.

And by his own admission, he became a POW be wandering off course and getting captured.

And yet Kerry is now SoS.

And yet Kerry is now SoS.

Only looney liberals will do stupid things like that.

This makes trading five high ranking Taliban for one at the very least deserter less stupid how?

Some will not remove themselves from the past and notice the errors of today, even when they condemn those they considered errors then are the same errors now surrounding them.

Last edited:
"Iran-Contra" means "Shut the fuck up, Republicans."

How much lower could your GOP Messiah sink? He's already burning in Hell. Can't get much lower than that, can you?
Ronald Reagan = American Hero
John McCain = American Hero
As I recall McCain refused an early release as a good will gesture. North Vietnam was wanting to use the fact that McCain's father was a Navy Admiral to release the fortunate son as a propaganda tool.

The War Secrets Sen. John McCain Hides
Former POW Fights Public Access to POW/MIA Files
By Sydney Schanberg

Prisoners left behind

A smaller number of former POWs, MIA families and veterans have suggested there is something especially damning about McCain that the senator wants to keep hidden. Without release of the files, such accusations must be viewed as unsubstantiated speculation. The main reason, however, for seeking these files is to find out if there is any information in the debriefings, or in other MIA documents that McCain and the Pentagon have kept sealed, about how many prisoners were held back by North Vietnam after the Paris peace treaty was signed in January 1973. The defense and intelligence establishment has long resisted the declassification of critical records on this subject. McCain has been the main congressional force behind this effort.

There was some questions about how he got his release. His father had a lot to do with him getting into college and in the service and maybe getting him out of prison.:confused:

So I read your link, the first bill it mentions is "The McCain Bill" which is alleged in the article as wanting to hide information. So I went to the government website and pulled the bill, the first lines of said bill:

The statute requires the Secretary of
Defense to make available to the public--in a "library like
setting1,--all information relating to the treatment, location,
and/or condition (T-L-C) of United States personnel who are
unaccounted-for from the Vietnam War
. The facility chosen
to receive this information is the Library of Congress (LoC).
The Secretary of Defense is named as the "official
custodian."
Prior to release of T-L-C information, the Department
of Defense is required to obtain written consent from the
primary-next-of-kin (PNOK) to release publicly such
information

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/pow/pdf/McCain_bill.pdf

He did not campaign against releasing information, in fact if you read the rest of the bills they demand transparency.

oh boy, here we go

Pot calling the kettle black. Double standards. Who is hollowing the loudest? Throw the first stone. Who started this damn war and sent our children into a war for political reasons? Yeah Obama bring every one of them home. NO evidence any of those in Gitmo are murderers. They were just protecting their own from a foreign invasion. Who created these terrorist? I my home was occupied by an infidel, etc I would fight back also.

Un freaking real you lying mother fucking scumbucket poster from hell aka left wing loon.

Remember this you evil bitch? Will it ring a bell for you on why the US and 59 other countries signed on with United Nations and NATO approval AND with Afghan participation to rout out Al Qaeda.

Just when I don't think you liberals can stoop any lower you surprise me again.

911+twin+towers+pictures.jpg

Shove this where the son don't shine :eusa_angel:

Contents

1 Afghanistan
2 Australia
3 Armenia
4 Azerbaijan
5 Bahrain
6 Bangladesh
7 Bulgaria
8 Belgium
9 Bosnia and Herzegovina
10 Canada
11 China
12 Congo
13 Cyprus
14 Czech Republic
15 Denmark
16 Egypt
17 Estonia
18 France
19 Georgia
20 Germany
21 Greece
22 Hungary
23 India
24 Iran
25 Ireland
26 Italy
27 Japan
28 Kuwait
29 Kyrgyzstan
30 Latvia
31 Lithuania
32 Macedonia
33 Malaysia
34 Montenegro
35 Netherlands
36 New Zealand
37 Norway
38 Oman
39 Pakistan
40 Poland
41 Portugal
42 Qatar
43 Romania
44 Russia
45 Slovakia
46 Slovenia
47 South Korea
48 Spain
49 Sudan
50 Sweden
51 Switzerland
52 Tajikistan
53 Thailand
54 Turkey
55 Turkmenistan
56 United Arab Emirates
57 Ukraine
58 United Kingdom
59 United States
60 Uzbekistan

Participants in Operation Enduring Freedom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By Sydney Schanberg

Prisoners left behind

A smaller number of former POWs, MIA families and veterans have suggested there is something especially damning about McCain that the senator wants to keep hidden. Without release of the files, such accusations must be viewed as unsubstantiated speculation. The main reason, however, for seeking these files is to find out if there is any information in the debriefings, or in other MIA documents that McCain and the Pentagon have kept sealed, about how many prisoners were held back by North Vietnam after the Paris peace treaty was signed in January 1973. The defense and intelligence establishment has long resisted the declassification of critical records on this subject. McCain has been the main congressional force behind this effort.

There was some questions about how he got his release. His father had a lot to do with him getting into college and in the service and maybe getting him out of prison.:confused:

Diversion.

I wonder if a text message gets sent to Democrat's phones instructing them to take to the
message boards because Obama has been dissed?

Nah, they get their instructions on websites like ThinkProgress.org

oh boy, here we go

( emphasis added)

Did you know the United Nations wanted two of these men for the mass murder of thousands? Nah? Maybe you should look into it.

Freed Taliban in Midst of Luxury in Qatar | Video - ABC News

oh boy, here we go

Absolutely not. Kerry called actions in Vietnam atrocities. That's the truth.

McCain? As the OP states, he blocked release of information about his fellow POW's, guys who didn't get the cushy treatment he did.

WHY IS THAT???

Why did he block bill after bill after bill trying to get the info released. What's he hiding???

If this had been Obama, you ball licking teabaggers would be screaming "WHERE'S THE TRANSPARENCY???"

McCain and the POW Cover-Up | The American Conservative

Now read this, if you're capable.

McNasty » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

War. If you’re a Glory Boy like John Sidney McCain III, you really have no idea what it is. You drop bombs on cities, on civilians, maybe on enemy forces, maybe on your own troops. Glory Boys like John McCain rarely get a taste of the horror they inflict on others. Their suffering rarely extends beyond the high anxiety that they might get shot down and that some bombarded mob on the ground might take its revenge.

Being a POW is what my father and John McCain have in common; although their experience as POWs was as different as their class and their character.

Class indeed has privileges, and while the government refused to provide my combat-veteran father with medical benefits for his malaria, McCain, who spent ten hours of his life in mortal danger, was decorated with the Silver Star, Legion of Merit, Distinguished Flying Cross, Bronze Star Medal and the Purple Heart.

And thus the “war hero” myth was born.

Then there's these two comments. I don't think Bergdahl ever muttered them in pride.

“I am a war criminal”

“I bombed innocent women and children.”

By Sydney Schanberg

Prisoners left behind

JOHN MCCAIN: AID AND COMFORT TO THE ENEMY

From veterans Today:

"Some of us have seen the reports about John McCain. I know what Ted Guy had to say about McCain and I know how angry POW activists have been at his betrayal of their cause. What I didn’t know and that few of us knew, is that John Holland, Rolling Thunder Founder, had called for the Republican Party to remove McCain from the ticket.
This isn’t a minor story and isn’t one that has gone away just because the election is over. Many of us who knew what McCain had done didn’t know how much power the money boys behind Palin and McCain could go to suppress this information during the campaign."

JOHN MCCAIN: AID AND COMFORT | Veterans Today

Absolutely not. Kerry called actions in Vietnam atrocities. That's the truth.

McCain? As the OP states, he blocked release of information about his fellow POW's, guys who didn't get the cushy treatment he did.

WHY IS THAT???

Why did he block bill after bill after bill trying to get the info released. What's he hiding???

If this had been Obama, you ball licking teabaggers would be screaming "WHERE'S THE TRANSPARENCY???"

McCain and the POW Cover-Up | The American Conservative

Now read this, if you're capable.

McNasty » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

War. If you’re a Glory Boy like John Sidney McCain III, you really have no idea what it is. You drop bombs on cities, on civilians, maybe on enemy forces, maybe on your own troops. Glory Boys like John McCain rarely get a taste of the horror they inflict on others. Their suffering rarely extends beyond the high anxiety that they might get shot down and that some bombarded mob on the ground might take its revenge.

Being a POW is what my father and John McCain have in common; although their experience as POWs was as different as their class and their character.

Class indeed has privileges, and while the government refused to provide my combat-veteran father with medical benefits for his malaria, McCain, who spent ten hours of his life in mortal danger, was decorated with the Silver Star, Legion of Merit, Distinguished Flying Cross, Bronze Star Medal and the Purple Heart.

And thus the “war hero” myth was born.

Then there's these two comments. I don't think Bergdahl ever muttered them in pride.

“I am a war criminal”

“I bombed innocent women and children.”

That's funny, you calling someone else a ball licker

Speaking of Left Behind, one word: Benghazi.

oh boy, here we go

oh wow, you forgot to tell Obama they were protecting their own, he's been killing people all the time the only difference, he uses drones... he invaded Syria, lybia took out their leaders and just left the people there totally defenseless...doesn't that make him a coward and heartless.
at least Bush left the people our military to help them rebuild....and I guess he isn't CREATING more terrorist by droning bombs on countries from the sky huh
now AGAIN, just what did this have to with, McCAIN
Oh nevermind

Last edited:
By Sydney Schanberg

Prisoners left behind

McCain was a (real) POW. How could he leave anyone behind? It's alleged that he received favorable treatment because his father was an admiral and he signed statements under torture. How much more do inquiring left wing minds want to know? Anyone who tries to compare his capture and subsequent captivity to Bergdahl's leaving his post and joining the enemy is free to do so but it only makes you look like a desperate ignorant Hussein defender.

Forum List

Back