Hannity is a poor debater.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
DeBlasio tripped him up with "Do you believe there is Global Warming"? Hannity immediately began stammering something about we need to be better stewards of our environment. The obvious response should have been it is not possible to prove that Global Warming is man-made. The follow-up response should have been even if you could prove Global Warming is man-made, China and India are the greatest contributors and we have no control over what they do. Hannity needs to be better prepared if he is going to engage with a doofus like DeBlasio.

DeBlasio tripped him up with "Do you believe there is Global Warming"? Hannity immediately began stammering something about we need to be better stewards of our environment. The obvious response should have been it is not possible to prove that Global Warming is man-made. The follow-up response should have been even if you could prove Global Warming is man-made, China and India are the greatest contributors and we have no control over what they do. Hannity needs to be better prepared if he is going to engage with a doofus like DeBlasio.

:) Yeah- you'd think he knows better by now. He's probably argued it 1,000 times. I doubt it'd of made any difference though. James said Blahzio didn't answer a single question.

And I still like him a lot more than that goofball Tucker... When he's listening to his guest, he has this awful, vacant, open mouthed look on his face that drives me crazy.

You'd think SOMEone would tell him to knock that shit off.

Yet BeBlasio is by far the bigger fool.

:) Yeah- you'd think he knows better by now. He's probably argued it 1,000 times. I doubt it'd of made any difference though. James said Blahzio didn't answer a single question.

And I still like him a lot more than that goofball Tucker... When he's listening to his guest, he has this awful, vacant, open mouthed look on his face that drives me crazy.

You'd think SOMEone would tell him to knock that shit off.
That's part of his charm....More often than not, it's some nut who is completely deserving of Tucker's "WTF" face.

I like Hannity's politics but not his interview style...he is too consumed with self aggrandizement to do a proper and informative interview....I watch Kennedy on Fox Business when Hannity is on....she is on top of shit and is much smarter than Hannity....

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion Hannity has his strength based on his general sincerity, patriotism and openly loyal support of the constitution. There's nothing wrong with that. Nothing special per se, but in todays media world he's worth his weight in gold since so few have that blue collar mindset, it's all elite media living in their bubble.

I like Hannity's politics but not his interview style...he is too consumed with self aggrandizement to do a proper and informative interview....I watch Kennedy on Fox Business when he is on....she is on top of shit and is much smarter than Hannity....

I used to love Tim Russel on Meet the Press.

Forum List

Back