The "Me Too" movement started with the guilty, but now they're going after the innocent...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
....now, no man is safe.

Because Kavanaugh is innocent. Guilty men crumble quickly and resign when the accusations begin. Kavenaugh fought, and fought hard, and told the Senate there was no way he was going to quit.

It's time to finally shut down the out-of-control "Me Too" movement. It's become like McCarthyism, the Salem Witch Trials, Stalin purges, Reign of Terror, all rolled up in one.

When Hollywood jumped on board and legitimized #METOO, the Democrats pounced and made it their weapon of choice. Now women are pawns in the Democrats game of grabbing power and taking down good men.

It started out in a good place, but then, like all good things, it was infiltrated and destroyed from within by the left.

Hollywood had a seat in the senate today in the form of Alyssa Milano...and how is she a part of this?
Alyssa Milano‏Verified account @Alyssa_Milano
I will say this...if a woman were to yell, interrupt and cry while being questioned, people would call her unhinged or say she had a melt down.

WELL ALYSSA...false accusations can be pretty upsetting! go figure?

....now, no man is safe.

Because Kavanaugh is innocent. Guilty men crumble quickly and resign when the accusations begin. Kavenaugh fought, and fought hard, and told the Senate there was no way he was going to quit.

It's time to finally shut down the out-of-control "Me Too" movement. It's become like McCarthyism, the Salem Witch Trials, Stalin purges, Reign of Terror, all rolled up in one.
You think a guilty person is incapable of lieing indefinitely under simple questioning? Boy...you could not be more naive. With training, people can lie through torture. With a lifetime of experience, lieing is a piece of cake for some of these people. You have no integrity to assume someone is innocent based on their continued denial.

....now, no man is safe.

It's starting to happen. Thank god for video tape

Video Emerges of Cuba Gooding Jr. Allegedly Touching Woman in New York Club

Watch the video. He did nothing wrong. After he supposedly grabbed her breast without her consent she sat there with the group until he got up and left. Then she got up and followed him, casually drinking her beer. An assault did not occur. Anyone disagree?

....now, no man is safe.

Yeah...I'm sure you'd LOVE to shut down the #MeToo movement.

Forum List

Back