The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

I used to love the Man from Uncle. I watched it recently and thought "What a dumb show"

Robert Vaughn was a good actor though and played a key role in the Magnificent Seven

I used to love the Man from Uncle. I watched it recently and thought "What a dumb show"

Robert Vaughn was a good actor though and played a key role in the Magnificent Seven

Yeah......old shows never really hold up......sad thing is the more recent shows lose their magic much quicker...like Friends and Seinfeld........

Yeah......old shows never really hold up......sad thing is the more recent shows lose their magic much quicker...like Friends and Seinfeld........

Great shows hold their own

Popular culture nonsense gets quickly forgotten

I've watched the entire Lone Ranger series in the last couple of years, and both actors playing the Ranger needed serious elocution training.

Both seemed to be reading all their lines off cue cards

I used to watch the old Flash Gordon serials on Sunday mornings back in the 1970s.....they were awesome then, and sadly sad now.......

Saw Robert Vaughn on an episode of The Rifleman

The Rifleman still holds up after all these years...you should get a kick out of that

The Rifleman still holds up after all these years...you should get a kick out of that
Seen it start to finish.

once in a while I watch an episode Saturday morning

I felt the same way- I loved the Man from Uncle- and then when I had a chance to watch some of the originals recently....no didn't hold up.

There are old shows that do hold up- Twilight Zone can still give me goosebumps and I will watch the Andy Griffith Show anytime

On the other hand, I can watch the Girl From UNCLE anytime...

(Tho it has little to do with the show it self)

Yeah...I should try to catch that.....I watched that show every day after school......

Seen it start to finish.

There is a website that added up every person Lucas McCain killed episode by episode
He killed 113 people in the series

Seen it start to finish.

There is a website that added up every person Lucas McCain killed episode by episode
He killed 113 people in the series

And they all deserved it.......

Forum List

Back