The mail box lie.......obama was getting rid of mail boxes long before Trump became President.

Apparently the Dims fail to realize that all the stuff they’re crying about has been going on for years. Removal of boxes, removal of automated sorting machines, less OT, all plans that have been in place for years. Forget corona relief, now the USPS is suddenly a top priority.

The problem is this report was from the year 2016. They were removed during the Obama administration.

so they surely couldn't afford to remove some more knowing that people would vote by mail.

The problem is this report was from the year 2016. They were removed during the Obama administration.

so they surely couldn't afford to remove some more knowing that people would vote by mail.
People don't need to vote by mail. If your violent democrat mobs can be rioting for 80+ days straight, no social distancing, half of them without masks, etc, and not a peep from a one of you democrats about COVID, then you sure as hell can show up to vote, one by one, wear your face diaper and social distance, you'll be fine, quit your crying.

Jesus Fucking Christ! You can mail anything you want FROM YOUR OWN MAILBOX!!! You don't need to go down to the CORNER!

How stupid are you people? Seriously.

tru p spotted.jpeg

People don't need to vote by mail. If your violent democrat mobs can be rioting for 80+ days straight, no social distancing, half of them without masks, etc, and not a peep from a one of you democrats about COVID, then you sure as hell can show up to vote, one by one, wear your face diaper and social distance, you'll be fine, quit your crying.

People do need to vote by mail. How would you like to wait in lines for 5 hours or more.

People do need to vote by mail. How would you like to wait in lines for 5 hours or more.
I've never had to wait that long except at the DMV.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

No, some may need an absentee ballot, but no one else needs to vote by mail. No one has ever waited 5 hours to vote.

Nationally the number of collection boxes declined by more than 12,000 in the past five years,” an August 2016 report said.
“Some customers have complained the Postal Service has gone too far and removed most collection boxes, except those at the Post Office.
In addition, they have questioned whether any cost savings result from collection box removals.”
At the same time, that report and another from September 2017 show that there are good reasons for eliminating mailboxes, such as underuse, and that even more mailboxes should have been removed over the years, which would have saved the government hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
The five-year total of 12,000 removed mailboxes jumped to 14,000 in the 2017 report.

Nationally the number of collection boxes declined by more than 12,000 in the past five years,” an August 2016 report said.
“Some customers have complained the Postal Service has gone too far and removed most collection boxes, except those at the Post Office.
In addition, they have questioned whether any cost savings result from collection box removals.”
At the same time, that report and another from September 2017 show that there are good reasons for eliminating mailboxes, such as underuse, and that even more mailboxes should have been removed over the years, which would have saved the government hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
The five-year total of 12,000 removed mailboxes jumped to 14,000 in the 2017 report.
Last I checked, it cost a lot of money to get rid of all those mailboxes. Only a few seconds to check them every few days.

I used to be able to mail a letter with a 20 second walk from here.

Now I have to get in a car and drive across town.

I no longer use mail unless I have to.

Now the other side of the story...
The report was mentioned in a widely circulated Wall Street Journal commentary by shipping analyst Josh Sandbulte. The analyst argues that the post office is essentially giving Amazon a $1.46 subsidy for every box it ships.
USPSrevenue.png

Amazon3rdpartysales.png

Last I checked, it cost a lot of money to get rid of all those mailboxes. Only a few seconds to check them every few days.

I used to be able to mail a letter with a 20 second walk from here.

Now I have to get in a car and drive across town.

I no longer use mail unless I have to.
How in the hell do you know this: "Only a few seconds to check them every few days."
More importantly once again a MSM story blown out of proportion and you miss the point!
Because the MSM is biased they never reported the 12,000 mailboxes REMOVED under Obama! WHY???
Why though is this story now???
Here is the reason!!!
96%donateHillary.png

I was under the impression mail boxes were going away because of the possibility terrorists would place explosive devices in them, similarly to how IRA terrorists used the trash cans in the UK. A friend of mine was lamenting years ago about all the trash in the streets around cities there, because there were no more trash bins.

Regardless, the USPS can actually go away at this point. 99% of my mail goes right in the trash. It doesn't even get opened. All my bills are online, most of it's basically advertising junk mail anyway. We never send anything anywhere, and all our packages come Fed-Ex or UPS.

Knowing ??? Who knew, and when did they know this ?? That should be the huge question's now being asked the Democrats by an investigative committee.

I know, I know, I know.... too complicated for the TDS/Democrats/liberals/BLM/et.al. to comprehend.
So I'll make it simpler.
Obama's administration folks... HEY MSM!!!! Obama's administration....did this!!!

So STOP this stupid statement that Trump is removing mailboxes to restrict voting!
REMEMBER!!! Trump votes ABSENTEE for Florida because why??? He is temporarily living in D.C. NOT Florida so he votes ABSENTEE!
HE is not voting by "JUNK MAIL" Voting which is where some states are MAILING BALLOTS to the addresses they have...regardless if the addressee/voter/recipient is no longer there!
JUNK MAIL voting will have as these states experienced already!
If election administrators are unable to verify the authenticity of votes cast,
election results would be delayed or put in doubt, and protracted post-election legal disputes are likely.

Forum List

Back