The low IQ voter

He also got a big help from his daddy. He failed at everything but being a developer. To be a developer, you have to be a con-artist extraordinaire and Trump is that. His failures have 1 thread in common. Selling to the consumer. You cannot buy people off to purchase your product. You have to have a good product and Trump did not.

The federal government is a system of checks and balances. It was meant to be deliberative. He can make any decision he wants but he is not a king.

Your ignorance is duly noted. Wherever you live, thank a developer. I've been a Realtor and developer for over 40 years. President Donald Trump had five out of hundreds of businesses fail and go into bankruptcy. A darn good record.

He is not a highly successful EXECUTIVE, in the EXECUTIVE branch of our government. A place perfectly suited or him. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was NOT an executive, had no executive experience and had even stated that he was unqualified to be president.

NONE of this has anything to do with the great success he has been for our country.

You HATE that you were unable to claim that you not only voted for the first black president (bi-racial) AND for the first female president. Regardless of the fact that neither was qualified to be president.

Other than you HATE President Donald Trump, why do you also hate all the great things he has done for our country?

He took advantage of the Republican delegate selection rules. He won a majority of the delegates by winning a plurality of primary voters. Interestingly enough he had trouble among suburban and well educated voters. Exactly the voters Republicans are having trouble with.

Don't you have this a bit reversed?

Isn't it the Democrats who have Superdelegates so as to guarantee who the Democrat Elites have chosen to be President. Then there are the Progressives who provided the debate questions to Hillary Clinton. Didn't that happen?

Then there was this: "The chair of the Democratic National Committee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, has announced her resignation on the eve of the party’s convention, dealing a blow to hopes of demonstrating unity in the face of the threat from Donald Trump."

"Schultz said she would step down after the convention. She has been forced to step aside after a leak of internal DNC emails showed officials actively favouring Hillary Clinton during the presidential primary and plotting against Clinton’s rival, Bernie Sanders."

Debbie Wasserman Schultz to resign as DNC chair as email scandal rocks Democrats

I just can believe how many folks sign onto partisan politics

Don't you people consider details?

Do you at all follow the $$$?

Nothing will change for you after this election

There will be tose who take credit & those that place blame for the outcome

But YOUR lives won't change at all

~S~

For decades, we have had a shortage of Immigration Judges. So some creative, and sometimes illegal, methods have had to be adopted to deal with it. Before, they had 40 days to get that immigrant in front of a judge but there were just too many so they had to do the catch and release. Then it was recently changed to 20 days and prisons were overfilled and the overflow went into catch and release. Since children cannot be sent to prison with their parents, a whole new problem reared it's ugly head. And, still, not enough Immigration Justices are available to handle the workload. Do you see the real problem here? It's not the Law Enforcement or even the Immigrants, it's the lack of Immigration Justices. And Washington is doing nothing but pass the ball back and forth and playing the blame game
Great argument for an impenetrable wall...

An impenetrable wall would be your forehead.

I just can believe how many folks sign onto partisan politics

Don't you people consider details?

Do you at all follow the $$$?

Nothing will change for you after this election

There will be tose who take credit & those that place blame for the outcome

But YOUR lives won't change at all

~S~

Not true, after Election Day next week the freedom caucus will just be a passing thought about the Antibellum south.

Isn't this just grand

So tell me, what's the dif betwixt Hope & Change and MAGA?????

obama-trump-more-hope-and-change-14348566.png
Trump's gave us hope while Obama took our change.

Yes, I do hope they cut my Social Security and make my already expensive Medicare even more costly like they have already announced they will. People like Trump, Cruz and McConnel won't notice it when they retired. Except none of them will ever really retire so they won't ever have that as an issue. But all 3 of them will file for it anyway as multi billionaires. One inherited the money while the other two miraculously "Earned" all those bucks while serving in Congress. There is a very good reason that the House will be lost by the Republicans this time around to the Democrats. It's not that the Democrats are such a great deal but at least the millions of us on SS and Medicare won't take the hit. And maybe, they can find another way to balance the budget or reduce the deficit and even pay down on the National Debt. You know, the three things that Trump promised he would do yet he pushed to run the bill up even higher. The Budget is in serious trouble and something has to be done. Maybe a 2 to 4 year timeout for the Republicans will convince them to run some decent Fiscal Conservatives. All of them claim to be Fiscal Conservatives but there is nothing Fiscal nor Conservative about the whole lot. It's time to send a strong message to congress.
I don't think we're losing the House. I think America is fed up with Democrat obstruction and Democrat violence.

It appears that when the Dems do violence they are pikers in comparison to the Republicans. If I say "Bad Things" about Trump, no matter if they are true or not, I have to be suspect of every package and watch all letters for white substance. I also have to either avoid Churches unless it has a company of armed security guards on all the entrances. And I don't dare go to a Republican Town Hall and ask something that the Candidate doesn't like or I may get body slammed by the Candidate who will still win the primary.

Rather than talk about violence, how about talk the issues instead. There seems very little of that these days.
Yet the latest shooter was a Trump hater.
You may not know this, but not every white guy that pulls a trigger is a Republican. Historically most white assassins in America were either Democrats, Communists, or from the middle east.

Sure, prove it.

Most serial killers in our country have been white lower educated white guys.

The perfect trump voter.

He can make any decision he wants but he is not a king.
The irony? Nobody in the history of the United States acted like a tyrannical king like MaObama. He boasted that he had (and I qoute) “a pen and a phone”. And what did you do? Cheered like a mindless little minion.

President Trump has yet to make a single Executive Order that was even remotely unconstitutional. And yet you whine like a little bitch 24x7. :eusa_doh:

He can make any decision he wants but he is not a king.
The irony? Nobody in the history of the United States acted like a tyrannical king like MaObama. He boasted that he had (and I qoute) “a pen and a phone”. And what did you do? Cheered like a mindless little minion.

President Trump has yet to make a single Executive Order that was even remotely unconstitutional. And yet you whine like a little bitch 24x7. :eusa_doh:

Sure if you discount the 14th Amendment.

Trumpflake has used plenty of executive orders and not a peep from all you assholes concerned about their use.

Republicans obstructed everything Obama did.
That’s what the American people sent them there to do, dumb ass. That is not the case with the Dumbocrats currently in Congress (they were already there when President Trump was elected).

F7E2C082-32FA-4FE1-B1E3-82E8D6B404D1.jpeg

Sure if you discount the 14th Amendment.
He hasn’t signed an Executive Order regarding the 14th Amendment, you nitwit.
Trumpflake has used plenty of executive orders and not a peep from all you assholes concerned about their use.
Yeah...and they were all 100% constitutional. It’s a damn shame you don’t have a clue what an Executive Order actually is or what it is used for.

There is an ad by John Cox that claims California needs a new governor. Jerry Brown is the governor and Brown, to my knowledge, is not running for governor. That is why I think the ad is misleading.

Most serial killers in our country have been white lower educated white guys.
In other words...Dumbocrats.
You apparently use your lowered critical thinking ability to post.
Highly educated people don’t vote to mooch off of tax payers, dumb ass. And they sure as hell don’t vote to surrender their liberty and their paychecks.

Higher educated people are voting Democratic, while you have the rest

And how do you respect people who try and be informed and then reject everything they've informed themselves about and either insult or shout "fake news" loudly?
I'm an educator.....that's all....you either get it or you don't...sometimes a slap in the face is just what is needed to wake people up from their Obama slumber....
When people welcome a hoard of immigrants...... blindly welcome them into our nation because they hate the man in the white house they are due for a wake up call....

I'm not really sure what your reply has to do with what I actually said.

Forum List

Back