Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamesduncan

Sep 6, 2017
The Lord talked to only one people and told them~~~~

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Note: please respond to the poll :)-​

Last edited:
  • Banned
25And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

26Thus says the Lord GOD; Remove the turban, and take off the crown: this shall not remain the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

27I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him.

31And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.

32You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

Jesus Christ King of Israel

Attachments

• C9ED1023-94C2-4D5F-99D8-D13D112441BD.png
    C9ED1023-94C2-4D5F-99D8-D13D112441BD.png
    304 KB · Views: 78
The "Lord's Teaching" can be whatever you want it to be, depending on whatever purpose it is you want to use it for.

Just the opposite. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Don't add to or take away from what He said.

God talked to Abraham before there were Jews. And to Adam and Eve and Cain and... And His Son talked to us all.
God is going to hook Israel's enemies in and then drive them out of Israel Himself, so that should give you an indication of how God feels about Abraham's children. His own Son is coming back as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah to insure their survival.

Don't be smug enough to condemn someone else's walk with God. We all fall short. Are you following the Lord's teachings?
Whether or not they know it, Christ fulfilled those teaching you mentioned and favored us with a better covenant. Jesus Christ.
Do yourself a favor and sweep your own porch.

• Banned

Interesting enough, it was the Jewish High Priests who told the Romans to crucify Jesus who was at the time teaching the Old Testament and all the verses that chastised the Jews of the time.

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

You weren't chosen for a reason.

maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder what the Catholics were thinking during the Crusades, Inquisitions, and of course the Holocaust.

25And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

26Thus says the Lord GOD; Remove the turban, and take off the crown: this shall not remain the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

27I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him.

31And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.

32You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population
Strinky sock say what?

So what else did they talk about at this weekend's Neo Nazi rally?

"Stranger", or "gair" in Hebrew, means a convert to Judaism.

BTW, I don't say that the Jews belong in Israel because of the Bible or G-d. Rather, they belong there because they were persecuted for 2000 years, and they need one place on Earth to call their own. But since you're quoting the Bible, to which nation does G-d promise the Land of Israel? I heard a Christian minister say, on TBN, that the promise of Israel to the Children of Israel is mentioned in the Bible more often than the promise of salvation--that's how important it is.

Interesting enough, it was the Jewish High Priests who told the Romans to crucify Jesus who was at the time teaching the Old Testament and all the verses that chastised the Jews of the time.

We Jews have suffered enough because of that anti-Semitic canard. According to your own theology, your god was supposed to die to save mankind from sin.

We Jews have suffered enough because of that anti-Semitic canard. According to your own theology, your god was supposed to die to save mankind from sin.

And you caused a lot of suffering.

"Stranger", or "gair" in Hebrew, means a convert to Judaism.

BTW, I don't say that the Jews belong in Israel because of the Bible or G-d. Rather, they belong there because they were persecuted for 2000 years, and they need one place on Earth to call their own. But since you're quoting the Bible, to which nation does G-d promise the Land of Israel? I heard a Christian minister say, on TBN, that the promise of Israel to the Children of Israel is mentioned in the Bible more often than the promise of salvation--that's how important it is.

Actually you are there due to Britain, once you lived in Judea, but you found you'd rather Russia, and then Poland and Germany. Why make money off of yourselves. Your diaspora began long before 1AD, most refused to return from Babylon.

There is a reason Palestinians were Jews, Christians and Muslims, they have lived there for centuries.

Forum List

Back