The longest video on the net?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Jessica Blume, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Jessica Blume

Jessica Blume Took the RED pill.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISRGUkbcdM&feature=share]YouTube - ‪911-The Movie-Longest 9/11 Documentary on the internet-PREPARE to be SHOCKED!‬‏[/ame]

2. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    I'll never know.

3. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    Wow- I passed the 6,000 post mark.

4. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,045
  5. Jessica Blume

Jessica Blume Took the RED pill.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Admitting your own ignorance and how you refuse to learn anything. I hope you live a long life with lots of suffering while watching those around you suffer a long, and horrible death. Well, back to ignore you go, you miserable Jew fuck.

6. Godboy

Godboy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,460
    Wow, a conspiracy retard AND a jew basher. I guess that makes you a two time loser. :lol:

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    yeah he would do the world a favor if he did do exactly that.despite the fact that so many people have told him the same thing you did on many other message boards as well,the troll doesnt want to do the right thing and kill himself doing humanity a favor.

Best thing to do is put this troll on ignore.He is a paid mossad shill sent here by his handlers to try and derail 9/11 discussions.He is only doing what his handlers pay him to do.His life is so pathetic he talks to himself all the time.:lol:

He addresses posts of mine addressing me even though he knows i have him on my ignore list and have told him so many times.How pathetic is that? He obviously is in desperate need of attention so the worst thing you can do is reply to his posts.when you do so,you are talking his bait and playing his game giving him the attention the troll so desperately seeks.dont feed the troll and give him the attention he seeks.Best thing in the world is put him on ignore and let him show what a dumbfuck he is by replying to you when he knows you are on ignore.It gives me great laughs watching him show off how desperate he is for attention around here.:lol:

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    so says the kid afraid of the truth about government conspiracys.:lol: candyfag loves you because you are that way.

9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    since so far I am obviously the only one here in discussing the topic,getting back on topic,dont expect very many people to watch the video Jessica.most people here are like godboy kid and afraid of the truth.they cover their ears and close their eyes to evidence and facts.they wont read books or watch videos you refer them to because again,the truth scares them which of course makes agent candyfag very happy.

well I for one will take the time if not this weekend,next weekend hopefully to watch it and since unlike 95% of the posters here,I AM interested in the truth and not afraid of it.

10. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,045
    You're the only one who gives a shit what that grotesque bitch has to say. Obviously you are also the only one who has time to watch a 6 hour video as well.

Say hi to Sword of Perjury for me dickless.