The longest video on the net?

That is no guy. That is you, sweet cheeks.:lol::lol:
Now, I don't know if you're just stupid, or do not know left from right, color blind, or just plain do not know the difference between male and female, and I am betting it's probably all the above, so I'll help you out here:

10ds4cz.jpg
LOL If you can't tell what the picture is centered........................

LOL Thanks for proving what a stupid bitch you really are.:lol::lol::lol:

You're the one who said the left, you shill communist Jew fuck. Even after I tried to clarify it with you, you insisted. Just because you do not know the difference between a man and woman, don't take it out on the rest of us.

If you cannot tell the person on the left is a girl, you are going to have trouble when you are old enough to date. You seem to have a lot of issues telling men from women. No, I am not anywhere in that picture. However, I found this one of you... ENJOY!

10e3sys.jpg
Old enough to date? :lol::lol: YOU have no fucking clue, asshole. 88 is what you assholes say, right?:lol::lol:

Okay, so you're senile and 88. You sick fucking perv. Die already. Well, as usual, nothing intelligent comes from you, so on ignore you go as per the other boards. You get that a lot, don't you? Women ignoring you, I mean. I thought you Zionist fucks were going to take over the world? Why don't you just buy one then instead of inflatable ones? Anyway, nice owning your stupid ass once again.

If you cannot tell the person on the left is a girl, you are going to have trouble when you are old enough to date. You seem to have a lot of issues telling men from women. No, I am not anywhere in that picture. However, I found this one of you... ENJOY!

10e3sys.jpg
Old enough to date? :lol::lol: YOU have no fucking clue, asshole. 88 is what you assholes say, right?:lol::lol:

That jessica is one angry dude.

Jessica is a trailer trash whore that, when confronted with her own self worth, lashes out at innocent people who have nothing but her best interests in mind.

Okay, never mind. IMHO I think she's a Nazi **** who sucks dog cocks for quarters, but hey, that's just me!!

Oh, and Eots is probably her trailer trash dad.:lol::lol:

Jessica is a trailer trash whore that, when confronted with her own self worth, lashes out at innocent people who have nothing but her best interests in mind.

Okay, never mind. IMHO I think she's a Nazi **** who sucks dog cocks for quarters, but hey, that's just me!!

Oh, and Eots is probably her trailer trash dad.:lol::lol:

I think EOTS has found a perfect mate for himself; They really should get together. I was thinking of Okky from the AWE board and her but he that would be cruel; I can't figure out who it would be more cruel to her or him though.

wow,three farts in a row from you Candyfag since Jessica's last post .Congrats.:lol::lol::lol:

in case you havent figured it out yet Jess,Obamerican is a sock puppet of Candyfags he uses.He always makes is so obvious by taking it personal anytime I put down candyfag to Obamerican.If that wasnt a sock of his,he wouldnt take is so personal anytime I bashed candyfag and whats REALLY hysterical and how he always gives it away that thats his sock is they both have a counting problem.

Candys sock puppet at another message board in 2010 said it had been 10 years since 9/11 when it had only been nine and a few people there at that site always noticed candy did not know how to count cause he would always says things like -you have proved nothing in your 100 posts that you." when they only had 50 posts at the time.:lol::lol::lol:

He does such a pathetic job of hiding this sock of his he should just come forward and admit it that he is using his government connections to do so but I guess his handlers wouldnt pay him anymore if he did that so he'll never come out and admit it.:lol: Thats how he gets around the IP thing,he uses his government connections to disguise it.

Last edited:
Not even close to being the longest video on the net.

Here's one that is 478 hours:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7aF_FhALzs&feature=related]YouTube - ‪ORIGAMI BOX DESTROY‬‏[/ame]

Jessica fails. Again.

Not even close to being the longest video on the net.

Here's one that is 478 hours:

YouTube - ‪ORIGAMI BOX DESTROY‬‏

Jessica fails. Again.

kinda like YOU have failed to prove the official version to be correct.:lol:

Were have I tried to do anything? All I have done is proven her wrong.

yeah but you have never looked at an opposing view on 9/11,like all Bush dupes anytime someone posts evidence and fact here you never bother to check it out,you only listen to the paid trolls that have penetrated this site such as candyfag ,you never look at an oppossing view just like he doesnt.

Forgot to mention this the other day Jessica,but take it from a veteran of these boards,these trolls will never watch that video.they are so afraid of the truth that anytime you challange them to watch one of your videos or read any books that have an oppossing view on 9/11 and shreads to pieces the official version, like the cowards they are,they run off with their tails between their legs and can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.

Here is a PERFECT example of that.Here is a thread I made once and challenged the trolls to refuute the evidence and talk about whats wrong with the information in this video.http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

as you can see from the replies I got,NOT ONE OF THEM,took me up on my challenge,they could only sling shit in defeat like the cowards they are and this video was only TWO hours long and they wouldnt even watch it.they proved that the truth scares them because I "REPEATEDLY" said on there that anytime in a debate on 9/11 someone asks ME to watch a video or read a book that defends the official version,unlike them,I dont run away from that challenge,I ALWAYS read that book or watch that video they refer me to and give them the evidence that proves that video or book is wrong.Not these trolls.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention this the other day Jessica,but take it from a veteran of these boards,these trolls will never watch that video.they are so afraid of the truth that anytime you challange them to watch one of your videos or read any books that have an oppossing view on 9/11 and shreads to pieces the official version, like the cowards they are,they run off with their tails between their legs and can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.

Here is a PERFECT example of that.Here is a thread I made once and challenged the trolls to refuute the evidence and talk about whats wrong with the information in this video.http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

as you can see from the replies I got,NOT ONE OF THEM,took me up on my challenge,they could only sling shit in defeat like the cowards they are and this video was only TWO hours long and they wouldnt even watch it.they proved that the truth scares them because I "REPEATEDLY" said on there that anytime in a debate on 9/11 someone asks ME to watch a video or read a book that defends the official version,unlike them,I dont run away from that challenge,I ALWAYS read that book or watch that video they refer me to and give them the evidence that proves that video or book is wrong.Not these trolls.
Congratulations!

3127703319_9b9e1d8521.jpg

kinda like YOU have failed to prove the official version to be correct.:lol:

Were have I tried to do anything? All I have done is proven her wrong.

yeah but you have never looked at an opposing view on 9/11,like all Bush dupes anytime someone posts evidence and fact here you never bother to check it out,you only listen to the paid trolls that have penetrated this site such as candyfag ,you never look at an oppossing view just like he doesnt.

I've looked at it and determined it was full of shit. Thanks for playing.

Hey Dunceman,whats up?

Who are you talking to? :confused:

I'm guessing the mirror.

Who are you talking to? :confused:

I'm guessing the mirror.

Or his cat.
I checked the member list. There's no username "Dunceman" here.

Maybe he's talking to this guy.

9/11, do you often talk to people who aren't there?

Forum List

Back