The Likud Charter Says Any Palestinian State Will Be Destroyed.

Behave yourself, you don't even believe that bullshit yourself, this is the problem.
insane settlers stealing houses launching Nazi pogroms.

I spent enough time in the ME talking to Muslims to know what the deal is.
I'm sure that Israel isn't completely innocent in this.
That doesn't erase the fact that Palestinians as a people do not exist.
They're simply Arab Israelis who refuse to get along with other religions.
It's similar to when India was granted their independence.
The Muslims refused to get along with the Hindus and vice-versa....and they demanded their own country, which created Pakistan.
Muslims have historically been unable to live with their neighbors.

I spent enough time in the ME talking to Muslims to know what the deal is.
I'm sure that Israel isn't completely innocent in this.
That doesn't erase the fact that Palestinians as a people do not exist.
They're simply Arab Israelis who refuse to get along with other religions.
It's similar to when India was granted their independence.
The Muslims refused to get along with the Hindus and vice-versa....and they demanded their own country, which created Pakistan.
Muslims have historically been unable to live with their neighbors.
You will be telling me Auschwitz didn't exist next, you sound ridiculous.

Behave yourself, you don't even believe that bullshit yourself, this is the problem.
insane settlers stealing houses launching Nazi pogroms.

The Israelis could have solved the Palestinian problem by deporting the Palestinians right after Israel's victory in the 1967 Six Day War. Few Americans would have complained. We were too busy celebrating Israel's victory.

Israeli apologists allways quote the Hamas charter calling for the destruction of Israel, they never talk about the Likud charter.

There is a Palestinian State, it's called Jordan.

The Israelis could have solved the Palestinian problem by deporting the Palestinians right after Israel's victory in the 1967 Six Day War. Few Americans would have complained. We were too busy celebrating Israel's victory.
They could have put them on cattle trucks, we have seen that mentality before.

There is no reason to bomb many things but they are.
Following the Hamas attack on civilian targets in Israel the Israelis have plenty of reason to hit targets in Gaza. I hope they hit them really good and hard.

Following the Hamas attack on civilian targets in Israel the Israelis have plenty of reason to hit targets in Gaza. I hope they hit them really good and hard.
They have been bombing Gaza for years, are you that stupid or you just don't care about thousands of inocent people being blasted from the air? probably the latter, you don't care.

They have been bombing Gaza for years, are you that stupid or you just don't care about thousands of inocent people being blasted from the air? probably the latter, you don't care.
I do not care. The only Palestinians I do care about are the Christian Palestinians. There are few of those. On the other hand, my support for Israel is unconditional.

Forum List

Back