The Likud Charter Says Any Palestinian State Will Be Destroyed.

Deadstick

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2023
Lancashire England
Israeli apologists allways quote the Hamas charter calling for the destruction of Israel, they never talk about the Likud charter.

Israeli apologists allways quote the Hamas charter calling for the destruction of Israel, they never talk about the Likud charter.
I agree with the Likud Charter, and look forward to the re establishment of David's Empire. Nevertheless, I believe this should only be achieved in response to future acts of Arab aggression. The Arabs need to learn that whenever they threaten Israel they will lose more land. The land they lose will be ethnically cleansed, and settled with Jews.

DavidicKingdom.png

I agree with the Likud Charter, and look forward to the re establishment of David's Empire. Nevertheless, I believe this should only be achieved in response to future acts of Arab aggression. The Arabs need to learn that whenever they threaten Israel they will lose more land. The land they lose will be ethnically cleansed, and settled with Jews.

View attachment 844785
That's because you are a Zionist fanatic.

Did their party win a majority of Israels parliament? Do people even care about that party? The answer is no. Their membership is laughable.
Just more false equivalencies from terrorist supporters.

Ham-ass calls for the extermination of Jews, the yids don't talk about exterminating anyone.

You fail bed wetter.

/ignored.

Israel is not taking over Gaza.. Ever. It is not part of Ancient Israel.

What can be said about Juan Cole and an article which calls Israel APARTHEID.

Amazing that all Arabs, Druze, Christians, Muslims, etch do live in Israel KNOW that it is not an apartheid state.

But some Israel haters want others to continue to believe that.

No, Israel is not taking over Gaza and depopulating it. Ever.

Israel is not taking over Gaza.. Ever. It is not part of Ancient Israel.

What can be said about Juan Cole and an article which calls Israel APARTHEID.

Amazing that all Arabs, Druze, Christians, Muslims, etch do live in Israel KNOW that it is not an apartheid state.

But some Israel haters want others to continue to believe that.

No, Israel is not taking over Gaza and depopulating it. Ever.
I will take Nelson Mandelas word for it if you don't mind, it's an Apartheid state and in the dark days of South African Apartheid Israel supported that vile Regime.

Without Likud, the Jews Are Licked

There is no Palestinian state.... so... how could you destroy something that doesn't exist?
Muslims are just using Palestinians as an excuse to take over the world.
99.9999% of the Palestinian protesters aren't Palestinians nor would they invite one into their homes on a bet.
They can't win wars, so they commit acts of terrorism and use the idiot leftist media to gain political ground.

Muslims are just using Palestinians as an excuse to take over the world.
99.9999% of the Palestinian protesters aren't Palestinians nor would they invite one into their homes on a bet.
They can't win wars, so they commit acts of terrorism and use the idiot leftist media to gain political ground.
Behave yourself, you don't even believe that bullshit yourself, this is the problem.
insane settlers stealing houses launching Nazi pogroms.

Forum List

Back