The Lifelong Benefits of Sport

Story time again ... :rolleyes:
The bullshit never stops with this bullshitter.
Wait a second. You claim that because you wrestled for 3 years in college, you can guarantee take me in a fight because I only wrestled one semester. I was the toughest kid on my wrestling team. No disputing that. So, how could any kid in high school who doesn't know how to wrestle going to beat me in a fight if I can't take you because you wrestled MORE YEARS than I did?

You make no sense.

And I'm assuming you were the toughest guy in your high school since you were the number one wrestler in your high school. Am I wrong? I guess if you weighed 98 pounds that's not true.

It's always time for a quitter to quit.
What reason would I have to continue wrestling? Except for the $750 scholarship I gave up. It cost $5000 a year back then. If you add up the time I spent wrestling, it wasn't worth the $750. Probably worked out to $1 hr.

Wrestling got me into college and I graduated. And that got me a 6 figure job. Mission accomplished. What did you do? You wrestled 3 years and became a public school teacher who makes less than I do. You're the loser.

For one semester. As a practice dummy. Then you quit that too. Pattern?

And wrestling is a team sport.
I'm talking high school. I quit basketball, football and baseball. Too much politics. In wrestling, if you want to challenge me for the 155 spot, go for it. But no coach is just going to decide to give it to you. You have to beat me for it. And you wouldn't win.

Story time again ... :rolleyes:
The bullshit never stops with this bullshitter.
I was famous in high school. I still run into former wrestlers from other schools who go into shock when they find out I'm Sealybobo. Long Greek name hard to forget. They all tell me how fun it was to watch me because I only started wrestling in 10th grade so I didn't know a lot of moves but I invented a lot of moves that no one had ever seen before. They actually named a move after me. I'm on top. I'm on the right side and I stick my left leg in between their legs. They actually think I'm making a mistake because they wrap their leg around my leg just like I want them to. Then I straighten out my left leg and I grab their head and right arm and I spin so their back is facing the mat and I get back points.

One of my buddies actually pinned a kid with my move. I never pinned anyone with it. Just got a lot of points using it.

What reason would I have to continue wrestling? ....
Quitters don't need a reason to quit. Losers don't need a reason to lose. Bullshitters don't need a reason to lie and tell stories.

... I invented a lot of moves that no one had ever seen before. ....
:rolleyes:
1637176659429.png

:rolleyes:

If the big mouth bullshitter wannabe had been in that room..... :lmao:

Quitters don't need a reason to quit. Losers don't need a reason to lose. Bullshitters don't need a reason to lie and tell stories.
But I had never quit anything before in my life. At the time I wasn't a quitter. And I don't quit jobs. Your theory is wrong.

You learned how to be a spineless quitter. Congratulations, weakling.
I learned that quitting is an option. Like you could quit that shitty job and get a better one. Only you can't. What job could you go do that pays more. Name one.

Forum List

Back