The Lies Of This Administration Keep Mounting

deepwater_oilrig.gi.top.jpg

Back in October Obama lifted the moratorium on off-shore drilling. To date zero permits have been granted since it was lifted. Obama told us that this would be the Summer of Recovery...only to discover that it was just a slogan according to Tim Guethner. Obama said over a hundred times that the Stimulus Bill contained Shovel Ready projects....only to discover that there weren't any.

Obama is currently returning from Japan licking his wounds after being resoundingly rejected by the rest of the G20 and blowing a trade deal that Bush had negotiated with South Korea. You see he blew the deal to shreds because he insisted on placing provisions in the bill that would favor unions. The Koreans told him to shove it. Billions of dollars of trade up in smoke...just like that.

I guess he's not alone because the Dems in congress have blown deals with other countries because of their Global Warming requirements. The German Chancellor this week in so many words called Obama a fool. His economic policies reckless and irrational. Nobody respects him. Nobody trusts him. He or the Democrats in congress. Before the media gave us the impression that everyone didn't respect Bush but this is forreal folks. We're becoming a laughingstock and Obama knows it.

If you wonder why the economy is in the shitter just look at Obama. He's the cause....not Bush.

Zero drilling permits

yes... when the NY Times blows up Obamas trip, you know things are very very bad.
His new found free trade mantra is not fooling anyone btw. His handling of the So Kor deal was amateurish and proves that as many already suspected his WH administrative apparatchiks are a mess. They didn't even give the So Kos a heads up as to his proposal changes etc.

When a pres. gets involved in something like this its to snap the cameras and sign, an agreement is already in place, I think he thinks he can just wow everyone with his personality.......and he winds up making himself (and us) look uninformed and denigrates his won stature not that he ever seems to notice.
He should have sent Hillary!

He does seem to have a hard time closing the deal.

Obama said over a hundred times that the Stimulus Bill contained Shovel Ready projects....only to discover that there weren't any.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

FIRST LIE............No sense reading any further.

Really?

And why did he admit there was no such thing?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiuYW3XdBzc&feature=related[/ame]

*NEXT*

Obama shows his true colours:

Obama rebuffed at summit - Times Union

That's sticking up for one's own nation and domestic agenda isn't it?

A few weeks ago he was saying that China was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now he's found out they're out to undermine us any way they can. So he starts to bad-mouth them.

Like that's gonna work.

Many have said being elected to such a presitgious office is no time for OJT.

Obama is learning this lesson the hard way at our expense.

A liberal to the last. He gets the benefit and we pay the price.

I just loved the way this administration went through their sales pitch with the stimulus...So smug,so arrogant.We will rebuild the infrastructure,we will have shovel ready jobs.We will create 500k jobs a month according to Biden.The shots Obama took at Bush at Obama's inauguration with Bush sitting a few feet from him.The message you fucked us up and I'm gonna fix the world in 10 minutes.

What a joke,and now they get their asses kicked in the mid term and they spin it so it looks like it had nothing to do with the president....unreal.

I just loved the way this administration went through their sales pitch with the stimulus...So smug,so arrogant.We will rebuild the infrastructure,we will have shovel ready jobs.We will create 500k jobs a month according to Biden.The shots Obama took at Bush at Obama's inauguration with Bush sitting a few feet from him.The message you fucked us up and I'm gonna fix the world in 10 minutes.

What a joke,and now they get their asses kicked in the mid term and they spin it so it looks like it had nothing to do with the president....unreal.

Summer of Recovery don't cha know? But those wascewy wepubwecans [The Party of NO], stopped them when they had no such power. :lol:

[This was another lie]

The Lies Of This Administration Keep Mounting

If you wonder why the economy is in the shitter just look at Obama. He's the cause....not Bush.
Yeah, Mudd-Butt.....we're gonna run-out-of-oil. :rolleyes:

"More than 27,000 abandoned oil and gas wells lurk in the hard rock beneath the Gulf of Mexico, an environmental minefield that has been ignored for decades. No one -- not industry, not government -- is checking to see if they are leaking, an Associated Press investigation shows.

The oldest of these wells were abandoned in the late 1940s, raising the prospect that many deteriorating sealing jobs are already failing.

The AP investigation uncovered particular concern with 3,500 of the neglected wells -- those characterized in federal government records as "temporarily abandoned."

Regulations for temporarily abandoned wells require oil companies to present plans to reuse or permanently plug such wells within a year, but the AP found that the rule is routinely circumvented, and that more than 1,000 wells have lingered in that unfinished condition for more than a decade. About three-quarters of temporarily abandoned wells have been left in that status for more than a year, and many since the 1950s and 1960s -- eveb though sealing procedures for temporary abandonment are not as stringent as those for permanent closures.

Wells are abandoned temporarily for a variety of reasons. The company may be re-evaluating a well's potential or developing a plan to overcome a drilling problem or damage from a storm. Some owners temporarily abandon wells [URL="http://www.nola.com/news/gulf-oil-spill/index.ssf/2010/07/27000_abandoned_oil_and_gas_we.html"]to await a ri$e in oil price$[/URL]."

Back in October Obama lifted the moratorium on off-shore drilling. To date zero permits have been granted since it was lifted. Obama told us that this would be the Summer of Recovery...only to discover that it was just a slogan according to Tim Guethner. Obama said over a hundred times that the Stimulus Bill contained Shovel Ready projects....only to discover that there weren't any.

Obama is currently returning from Japan licking his wounds after being resoundingly rejected by the rest of the G20 and blowing a trade deal that Bush had negotiated with South Korea. You see he blew the deal to shreds because he insisted on placing provisions in the bill that would favor unions. The Koreans told him to shove it. Billions of dollars of trade up in smoke...just like that.

I guess he's not alone because the Dems in congress have blown deals with other countries because of their Global Warming requirements. The German Chancellor this week in so many words called Obama a fool. His economic policies reckless and irrational. Nobody respects him. Nobody trusts him. He or the Democrats in congress. Before the media gave us the impression that everyone didn't respect Bush but this is forreal folks. We're becoming a laughingstock and Obama knows it.

Zero drilling permits

Governor Jindal has a new book out where he as a lot to say regarding this.

Jindal_Book.jpg
Yeah....he's quite the lil' master o' all things, economic!!

(....More-often-referred-to as flimflamming, down that way. :rolleyes: )

:eusa_whistle:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dsKc8HjZA[/ame]​

Last edited:

Back in October Obama lifted the moratorium on off-shore drilling. To date zero permits have been granted since it was lifted.
Typical CON$ervative lying by half truth.

Number of deep water drilling permits rejected, ZERO (0).

Perhaps you could provide a link....otherwise STFU
interesting that you didn't demand proof for the original claim because it already suited what you wanted to hear.

You guys are hilarious. When I hear "lies", I think, "Oh, Weapons of mass destruction" or "Slam Dunk" or what Fox news said, that Obama "Didn't celebrate Veteran's Day". Those are lies.

But when it's because oil leases in the gulf aren't granted fast enough? Those are lies? What the fuck do you care? Oil companies aren't going to lose money. This won't affect you in any way. Any oil from the Gulf goes to the world market. It doesn't "stay here".

You sure it's not all about complaining about the "black" guy in the "WHITE" House?

You guys are hilarious. When I hear "lies", I think, "Oh, Weapons of mass destruction" or "Slam Dunk" or what Fox news said, that Obama "Didn't celebrate Veteran's Day". Those are lies.

But when it's because oil leases in the gulf aren't granted fast enough? Those are lies? What the fuck do you care? Oil companies aren't going to lose money. This won't affect you in any way. Any oil from the Gulf goes to the world market. It doesn't "stay here".

You sure it's not all about complaining about the "black" guy in the "WHITE" House?

And there we have it, rdean has the whole story, it's all about racism. Fucking dumb ass.

It won't affect us in any way?.......tell that to the people who don't have jobs thanks to this....
But then when was Obama interested in people working in the private sector anyway.

Here we go again playing the race card...the only ones that seem to have a race issue are the DEMS.

Still with the rascist horseshit deany? Boy just can't help it.

Won't affect us huh?

Explain this for the rest of the class would you?

Climbing oil price to hit pumps

[SNIP]

Demand isn't driving the increase as it did in the spring, when gasoline rose to $2.92 per gallon just ahead of the peak driving season. Instead, investors are betting the Federal Reserve's attempt to stimulate the economy by buying $600 billion in bonds will further weaken the dollar in the near term. In recent weeks, a drop in the value of the dollar has led to buying of commodities such as gold and oil.

And if we were increasing our domestic production? What would happen deany? Bueller? Frye?

Yea, yea, yea. The same dumb ass right wingers who are so very concerned with a couple of thousand jobs in the Gulf will jump with glee if auto companies fail throwing millions of Americans out of work. Worse, they defend moving millions of jobs to China.

Spare me. You guys have lost all credibility. Oh yea, nothing to do with the "black" guy in the "WHITE" House. He saves millions of jobs and he's wrong. He doesn't move fast enough to help foreign Oil Companies so he must be a secret, unAmerican, Muslim Terrorist. But of course, it has NOTHING to do with race. Un huh.

Look like it's not just oil wells that "spew".

Zero drilling permits

yes... when the NY Times blows up Obamas trip, you know things are very very bad.
His new found free trade mantra is not fooling anyone btw. His handling of the So Kor deal was amateurish and proves that as many already suspected his WH administrative apparatchiks are a mess. They didn't even give the So Kos a heads up as to his proposal changes etc.

When a pres. gets involved in something like this its to snap the cameras and sign, an agreement is already in place, I think he thinks he can just wow everyone with his personality.......and he winds up making himself (and us) look uninformed and denigrates his won stature not that he ever seems to notice.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that he believed his own press releases about his ability to form coalitions and improve our image in the world. Never did he consider that foreign powers wanted someone they could outmaneuver.

Typical CON$ervative lying by half truth.

Number of deep water drilling permits rejected, ZERO (0).

Perhaps you could provide a link....otherwise STFU
interesting that you didn't demand proof for the original claim because it already suited what you wanted to hear.

I posted a link to the article. Too bad you don't believe it.

He posted nothing. It was his opinion. So you would rather trust his opinion rather then my source. That figures.

Btw....what's your point other then you're a partisan hack?

Forum List

Back