The Lies Of This Administration Keep Mounting

Yea, yea, yea. The same dumb ass right wingers who are so very concerned with a couple of thousand jobs in the Gulf will jump with glee if auto companies fail throwing millions of Americans out of work. Worse, they defend moving millions of jobs to China.

Spare me. You guys have lost all credibility. Oh yea, nothing to do with the "black" guy in the "WHITE" House. He saves millions of jobs and he's wrong. He doesn't move fast enough to help foreign Oil Companies so he must be a secret, unAmerican, Muslim Terrorist. But of course, it has NOTHING to do with race. Un huh.

Look like it's not just oil wells that "spew".

What jobs other than Government deany? Name them. "Won't rise above eight percent..."

Talk about punch drunk. Get a grip would you? And can you cease with the rascist crap already? We already know what you are...no need to continue to bolster your stupidity.

Obama said over a hundred times that the Stimulus Bill contained Shovel Ready projects....only to discover that there weren't any.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

FIRST LIE............No sense reading any further.

How exactly is it a lie? He freakin said it.

It is not in context, and there is no way of knowing what was actually said. Bring a transcript that shows what he actually said in reponse to X question. It could mean anything or nothing at all.

Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

But he said WW I. :lol:

Really?

And why did he admit there was no such thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiuYW3XdBzc&feature=related

*NEXT*

He didn't admit it. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

He said it. Sorry bub. You're dense. I can't help you with that affliction.

Your tape proves other people said it. Your problem is you claiming it was a lie. When did he say it that it was a lie? Get the fucking thing in context with an author questioning and Obama's FULL fucking response. All you got so far is shit on your dinner plate, and we already know you will eat anything.............:lol:

Seems that like nearly all businesses, consistency and ability to project into future for both short and long term goals are necessary in the Gulf. One can only assume that the administration recognized by imposing the moratorium, that many would not reopen. It's what they want:

Offshore Update: Waiting on Feds to Issue

Rigs & Workers Head Overseas
The current administration's policies will make the U.S. more dependent on foreign oil and will send more jobs overseas to Brazil and Africa, Broussard said.

Some of the rigs idled by the moratorium lost nearly $1 million a day, and couldn't afford to remain in the Gulf. Five rigs moved to Egypt, Nigeria and the Congo, and won't be back anytime soon, marine industry members predicted. Workers were laid off or transferred, and others found new jobs overseas on their own.

An inter-agency report from the Obama Administration in late September estimated that 2,000 jobs were lost on Gulf of Mexico rigs during the drilling moratorium...

Unlike the auto worker union members, these weren't people running to the government for bailouts, they just wanted to work.

Maybe there will be some relief?

UPDATE 2-Hercules Offshore sees pick-up in US Gulf permits | Reuters

UPDATE 2-Hercules Offshore sees pick-up in US Gulf permits

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:06am EDT

* Q3 shr loss from cont ops $0.13 vs est loss $0.15

* Q3 rev up 6 pct, beats Street

* Domestic liftboat demand seen rising

* Says pick-up in permitting of new wells in U.S. Gulf * Shares up 10 pct (Rewrites; adds details, analyst comment, share movement)

By Thyagaraju Adinarayan

BANGALORE, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Shallow-water driller Hercules Offshore Inc (HERO.O) indicated signs of improvement in permitting activity in the U.S. Gulf, after reporting a narrower-than-expected third-quarter loss Wednesday, sending its shares up 10 percent in early trade.

Last quarter, Gulf of Mexico drilling activity suffered from a slowdown in the issue of permits due to new drilling regulations resulting from the massive oil spill that followed the blowout of BP's (BP.L) Macondo well in April. The Houston-based company's shares, which have almost halved in market value since the Macondo well blowout, were up 12 cents at $2.38 Wednesday morning on Nasdaq. They touched a high of $2.48 earlier.

Rival Seahawk Drilling's (HAWK.O) shares were also up 4 percent after Hercules' positive commentary on permitting. The broader S&P oil and gas drilling index .GSPOILD was up 1 percent at $453.9.

"Permitting process have improved over the last few weeks, but they are still far away from historical levels," Barclays Capital analyst James West said...

"With unemployment hovering near 10 percent nearly two years after President Obama signed his economic stimulus package, Mr. Obama is acknowledging that, despite his campaign promises, "there's no such thing as shovel-ready projects."
Obama: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

"In the magazine article, Mr. Obama reflects on his presidency, admitting that he let himself look too much like “the same old tax-and-spend Democrat,” realized too late that “there’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects” and perhaps should have “let the Republicans insist on the tax cuts” in the stimulus."
President Obama Looks Forward ? and Back - NYTimes.com

"In an interview for The New York Times Magazine, President Obama reflects on his presidency and admits that at some point in the stimulus debate, he realized the whole “shovel-ready projects” thing was a myth. Now he tells us."
Obama admits: There WERE no shovel-ready projects | Midwest Voices

These stories are everywhere, are they all out of context?

FIRST LIE............No sense reading any further.

It is not in context, and there is no way of knowing what was actually said. Bring a transcript that shows what he actually said in reponse to X question. It could mean anything or nothing at all.

Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

I grow so tired of the stupidity of you people:

With unemployment hovering near 10 percent nearly two years after President Obama signed his economic stimulus package, Mr. Obama is acknowledging that, despite his campaign promises, "there's no such thing as shovel-ready projects."
Shovel-ready

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJkXm-2tSBU&feature=related[/ame]

Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

You must be the only sane one here. I have shovel ready projects all over my area, SO, does that mean Obama lied? FUCK NO DUMMY!!!
With unemployment hovering near 10 percent nearly two years after President Obama signed his economic stimulus package, Mr. Obama is acknowledging that, despite his campaign promises, "there's no such thing as shovel-ready projects."
Shovel-ready

That is not an Obama statement in context, not even a sentence. I tried to dummy it down for you with an example. Maybe I have to get out the crayons for you stupid fucking cons..................

Maybe repetition will help..............
Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

But he said WW I.

Last edited:

Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

Shovel-ready

That is not an Obama statement in context, not even a sentence. I tried to dummy it down for you with an example. Maybe I have to get out the crayons for you stupid fucking cons..................

Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

But he said WW I.

You're a brain-dead idiot!!!

Every one of those speeches was about all of the shovel-ready jobs he had waiting to begin or already in progress.

Get your head out of your ass Shitheado

Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

But he said WW I.

Every one of those speeches was about all of the shovel-ready jobs he had waiting to begin or already in progress.

:eusa_shhh: He just read about his hero Hitler's big lie theory and is testing it out.

Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

Shovel-ready

Oops, you better tell that to the Republican leadership. Seems like they have been applying for stimulus money, which is to be used for, get this, "shovel ready projects". Oops, let me say that again. "Ooops".

Republicans apply for stimulus money - pottsmerc.com

Boehner's state, Ohio, already had 52 job-stimulus contracts for infrastructure projects.

Ohio's Sen. George Voinovich had written to the Dept. of Energy for stimulus funds that would "create 480 construction and engineering jobs, and 167 full-time permanent jobs."

Sen. McConnell, "I support the application submitted by (Kentucky and local railroads)" for job-stimulus funds. These funds have "...the potential to attract industry, create jobs..."

The Washington Post reported that half of the job vendors at Eric Cantor's job fair were companies providing jobs with stimulus funds.

Republican Deputy Whip Rep. Kevin McCarthy confidentially asked for job-stimulus funds for a California highway project, delayed 20 years because of lack of money. The Obama stimulus funds for this project, McCarthy wrote, "will quickly put people back to work."

This August, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office released a finding that the jobs stimulus spending added about 3.3 million jobs to the economy.

Wait,
wait,
wait, I like this part best:
McCarthy's swipe about public skepticism might be credible given that he and most Republicans carried out a coordinated campaign of deception for two full years.

Or like Tea Party Republican Centerfold Scott Brown who said he was going to Washington to STOP the stimulus and then applied for stimulus money to build broad band in the area he represents. See, all those small businesses. Scott thinks broad band would help create thousands of new jobs. Even though you don't put in a broadband network with a "shovel", it's still considered a "shovel-ready" project.

Scott-Brown-sexiest-man-congress.jpg

Audio | Senate Minority Leader Letter: Stimulus is Economy Booster and Job Creator | Capitol News Connection

WASHINGTON -- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who was one of the most outspoken critics of the Obama stimulus package, subsequently wrote letters in an effort to obtain large amounts of stimulus funding for projects in his district. Those letters contradict his earlier public assertions that the stimulus would not help the economy or create jobs.

In one letter – McConnell writes in support of rail improvements around Appalachia, saying supporting the railroads has the potential to attract industry and create jobs. In another letter – Rogers supports a broadband project he says will stimulate economic growth.

mcconnell209.jpg

------------------------------------------------

You gotta love those Republicans. Bold as brass. Lies, misleading statements, tricks, they know 'em all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

But he said WW I.

:eusa_shhh: He just read about his hero Hitler's big lie theory and is testing it out.

I think it's called the Availability Cascades theory.

You plant a lie then repeat it in the media and it takes root then becomes real

Obama's friend Cass Sunstein uses it a lot. Helped them push Global Warming to the masses.

Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

But he said WW I.

Hmm, isn't true in small letters either, ya fucking imbecile!!

Pull that turd out of your ass and stick it on your shoulders, pudwhistler, because you are not saying anything we don't already know. IF you call Obama a liar about the shovel ready projects, then you are fucking liar, not Obama, because the projects are going ya fucking dumb ****!!!

IF you are going to quote Obama, get it in context asshole!! And supply a reference of what was being discussed you fucking dumb ass. You got nothing, because you know nothing. No proof of what he said, or in reference to what question or comment. You are just a fucking Bush shill and racist asshole hunting for something to complain about. Fuck you pudwhistler!! Now get back on the pumpkin wagon and get out of town..........

Last edited:

Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

Shovel-ready

Oops, you better tell that to the Republican leadership. Seems like they have been applying for stimulus money, which is to be used for, get this, "shovel ready projects". Oops, let me say that again. "Ooops".

Boehner's state, Ohio, already had 52 job-stimulus contracts for infrastructure projects.

Ohio's Sen. George Voinovich had written to the Dept. of Energy for stimulus funds that would "create 480 construction and engineering jobs, and 167 full-time permanent jobs."

Sen. McConnell, "I support the application submitted by (Kentucky and local railroads)" for job-stimulus funds. These funds have "...the potential to attract industry, create jobs..."

The Washington Post reported that half of the job vendors at Eric Cantor's job fair were companies providing jobs with stimulus funds.

Republican Deputy Whip Rep. Kevin McCarthy confidentially asked for job-stimulus funds for a California highway project, delayed 20 years because of lack of money. The Obama stimulus funds for this project, McCarthy wrote, "will quickly put people back to work."

This August, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office released a finding that the jobs stimulus spending added about 3.3 million jobs to the economy.

Wait,
wait,
McCarthy's swipe about public skepticism might be credible given that he and most Republicans carried out a coordinated campaign of deception for two full years.

Or like Tea Party Republican Centerfold Scott Brown who said he was going to Washington to STOP the stimulus and then applied for stimulus money to build broad band in the area he represents. See, all those small businesses. Scott thinks broad band would help create thousands of new jobs. Even though you don't put in a broadband network with a "shovel", it's still considered a "shovel-ready" project.

Audio | Senate Minority Leader Letter: Stimulus is Economy Booster and Job Creator | Capitol News Connection

WASHINGTON -- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who was one of the most outspoken critics of the Obama stimulus package, subsequently wrote letters in an effort to obtain large amounts of stimulus funding for projects in his district. Those letters contradict his earlier public assertions that the stimulus would not help the economy or create jobs.

In one letter – McConnell writes in support of rail improvements around Appalachia, saying supporting the railroads has the potential to attract industry and create jobs. In another letter – Rogers supports a broadband project he says will stimulate economic growth.

mcconnell209.jpg

You gotta love those Republicans. Bold as brass. Lies, misleading statements, tricks, they know 'em all.

So you're calling Obama a liar now???

Mr. Obama is acknowledging that, despite his campaign promises, "there's no such thing as shovel-ready projects."

You can't have it both ways dip-shit. lol:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Obama's friend Cass Sunstein uses it a lot. Helped them push Global Warming to the masses.

Bush used Goebbel's theory, the same one your using, say a lie often enough and long enough and people will start believing it. Just that pumpkin head rightys believe it without any supporting evidence, as long as it is one of their own saying it...........:lol:

Example.

We won WW I

We lost WW I

But he said WW I.

Hmm, isn't true in small letters either, ya fucking imbecile!!

Pull that turd out of your ass and stick it on your shoulders, pudwhistler, because you are not saying anything we don't already know. IF you call Obama a liar about the shovel ready projects, then you are fucking liar, not Obama, because the projects are going ya fucking dumb ****!!!

IF you are going to quote Obama, get it in context asshole!! And supply a reference of what was being discussed you fucking dumb ass. You got nothing, because you know nothing. No proof of what he said, or in reference to what question or comment. You are just a fucking Bush shill and racist asshole hunting for something to complain about. Fuck you pudwhistler!! Now get back on the pumpkin wagon and get out of town..........

Racist????

Where did you get that from you vermin-ridden card-carrying liberal witless bovine vomitrocious smegging cock-sucker

Bush used Goebbel's theory, the same one your using, say a lie often enough and long enough and people will start believing it. Just that pumpkin head rightys believe it without any supporting evidence, as long as it is one of their own saying it...........:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2969970-post45.html

Wait,
wait,

mcconnell209.jpg

So you're calling Obama a liar now???
Mr. Obama is acknowledging that, despite his campaign promises, "there's no such thing as shovel-ready projects."

You can't have it both ways dip-shit. lol:lol::lol::lol:

au contraire mon ami

We know that right wingers love to jump on everything Obama has to say and take it out of context. As long as the jobs happen and the jobs are created, who cares what Obama said? Don't you want Americans to work? Don't you want bridges to be built? Railroads to create jobs? Why aren't you criticizing the Republican leadership for building an infrastructure to create jobs? You do understand the connection between building an infrastructure and creating jobs? Think of it as a "foundation" and a "building". What would the building be without the foundation?

EK: None of this really explains Obama's disappointment with shovel-ready projects. You're saying the work fulfilled expectations. He keeps telling reporters that it didn't.

JB: Very early on in the Recovery Act, the VP went to visit this bridge in Pennsylvania that was a good candidate for repair. He asked “how shovel-ready is it?” It happened that the engineer was there and said, “hold on, I’ve got the blueprints right over here in my car.” He actually got them and showed them to the VP.

They quickly got a transportation grant to fix the bridge but didn’t start construction for a few months because the local government didn’t want to have to divert traffic patterns until the summer. Now the project is completed. That’s just the way these things unfold sometimes. There’s often going to be some wiggle between approval and shovels in the ground.

Ezra Klein - Are there 'shovel-ready projects?' An interview with Jared Bernstein.

Last edited by a moderator:

The problem with your theory is that Bush may have said things but they weren't repeated over and over again in their entirety. However selected parts of his speeches like the part about WMDs were repeated. Repeated so much that they were the only thing that anyone could remember him saying. So eventually the lie was repeated over and over that large stockpiles of WMDs were the only reason Bush stated for the Iraq war.

However....saying over and over that the Stimulus contained hundreds of shovel-ready projects is pretty specific and can be said in one sentence. And if Obama is now saying they never existed...who's the fucken liar???

You figure it out Cocksucker.

You see he blew the deal to shreds because he insisted on placing provisions in the bill that would favor unions.

Yep, once again the wants of the about 18% of workers who are in unions, are put before the needs of 310 Million people.

Obama, the king of special Interests Biatches!

It wasn't Goebbel's idea:

Mein Kampf Quotes, Famous Mein Kampf Quotes Quotations Sayings from Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one.
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force.
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

and two more that resonate when considering our president today:

The [Nazi party] should not become a constable of public opinion, but must dominate it. It must not become a servant of the masses, but their master!
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man.
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

Forum List

Back