The Lie That Romney Isn't As Likable As Obama

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
1b75b349727c7f225d81a4c977b3f335.jpg

We keep hearing that Obama is supposedly likable and Mitt Romney isn't.

This is a total media fabrication.

How can a stuck up asshole like Obama be more likable than a kind caring individual like Mitt Romney? Well, simple. People keep repeating this falsehood and the more they repeat it the more real it becomes.

This is a tactic originated by former Regulatory czar Cass Sunstein. It's a tactic called "Availability Cascades", or in layman's terms, repeat a lie often enough and it becomes a self-fulfilling proposition.

A primary example is the belief that man has complete control over his environment more popularly known as "Man-made Global Warming". Claiming that Carbon-Dioxide is a poison when in fact it is needed for photosynthesis in plants and is one of the primary elements in our atmosphere keeping us from burning up or freezing. Along with water vapor it acts as a temperature regulator. However, the left has turned it into the boogyman. Dreamed up the phrase "Carbon-footprint". Decreasing this footprint is a goal set forth by some and even when you can't decrease your footprint you can still, for a fee, buy carbon-credits, to dissuade any guilt for being a hated polluter.

Getting back to likability, anyone who has run up against Obama knows he's a lying snake. One of the dirtiest campaigners in our history. Yet he's professed to be well liked. Horseshit. His media spends thousands of hours propping him up, helping him put his best foot forward, covering up his gaffes and focusing on any positives he may have. The real Obama is a small self-centered man who holds a grudge and often lets his true feelings become known. Last week it all came to a head when after a series of campaign tactics caused an uproar he all of the sudden had his media friends interview him in a wonderful panoramic setting. After telling everyone that Romney hated women, Latinos, the Middle-class, old people, and even puppies he just couldn't understand why anyone would think he was causing divisions.

Please, give me a friggen break.

The tactic Obama has been using is that Mitt Romney is some heartless rich guy who loves firing people and even murdering them. The VP says Mitt wants to put black people in chains. Mitt murdered a steelworker's wife, Mitt wants to take old people's Medicare away, Mitt wants to take away women's right to abortions and health care, Mitt wants to take away Gay's rights to happiness.

All of these are total fabrications and play on the worst elements of human-nature. Anyone with half a brain knows this is all campaign rhetoric but it seems most of Obama's supporters are ether brainless, not paying attention, or don't really care if it's a lie. They just hate Mitt Romney. That's all that matters. Personally I think much of America is fed up with this disaster of a president and are just biding their time to boot him out and flush him down the drain of political history once and for all. We'll see. I used to have faith in America as a whole, but not so much these days.

Last edited:

We keep hearing that Obama is supposedly likable and Mitt Romney isn't.

How can a stuck up asshole like Obama be more likable than a kind caring individual like Mitt Romney? Well, simple. People keep repeating this falsehood and the more they repeat it the more real it becomes.

This is a tactic originated by former Regulatory czar Cass Sunstein. It's a tactic called "Availability Cascades", or in layman's terms, repeat a lie often enough and it becomes a self-fulfilling proposition.

A primary example is the belief that man has complete control over his environment more popularly known as "Man-made Global Warming". Claiming that Carbon-Dioxide is a poison when in fact it is needed for photosynthesis in plants and is one of the primary elements in our atmosphere keeping us from burning up or freezing. Along with water vapor it acts as temperature regulator. However, the left has turned it into the boogyman. Dreamed up the phrase "Carbon-footprint". Decreasing this footprint is a goal set forth by some and even when you can't decrease your footprint you can still, for a fee, buy carbon-credits, to dissuade any guilt for being a hated polluter.

Getting back to likability, anyone who has run up against Obama knows he's a lying snake. One of the dirties campaigners in our history. Yet he's professed to be well like. Horseshit. His media spends thousands of hours propping him up, helping him put his best foot forward, covering up his gaffes and focusing on any positives he may have. The real Obama is a small self-centered man who holds a grudge and often lets his true feelings become known. Last week it all came to a head when after a series of campaign tactics caused an uproar he all of the sudden had his media friends interview him in a wonderful panoramic setting. After telling everyone that Romney hated women, Latinos, the Middle-class, old people, and even puppies he just couldn't understand why anyone would think he was causing divisions.

The tactic Obama has been using is that Mitt Romney is some heartless rich guy who loves firing people and even murdering them. The VP says Mitt wants to put black people in chains. Mitt murdered a steelworker's wife, Mitt wants to take old people's Medicare away, Mitt wants to take away women's right to abortions and health care, Mitt wants to take away Gay's rights to happiness.

All of these are total fabrications and play on the worst elements of human-nature. Anyone with half a brain knows this is all campaign rhetoric but it seems most of Obama's supporters are ether brainless, not paying attention, or don't really care if it's a lie. They just hate Mitt Romney. That's all that matters. Personally I think much of America is fed up with this disaster of a president and are just biding their time to boot him out and flush him down the drain of political history once and for all. We'll see. I used to have faith in America as a whole, but not so much these days.

I think you found the answer.

Lets be honest about the whole likability question it depends greatly on who your asking and their background I'm sure Obama and Romney are both nice guy's but I wouldn't want to spend the day with either of them in fact the person on either ticket I would want to hang out with for a day would be Ryan.

I think he has a pretty creepy vibe, especially when he smiles, he's stiff and comes off as an eternally calculating individual. Likability is not a tangible thing that can be quantified or rationalized, some people might actually like a fake more than the real thing.

we keep hearing that obama is supposedly likable and mitt romney isn't.

How can a stuck up asshole like obama be more likable than a kind caring individual like mitt romney? Well, simple. People keep repeating this falsehood and the more they repeat it the more real it becomes.

This is a tactic originated by former regulatory czar cass sunstein. It's a tactic called "availability cascades", or in layman's terms, repeat a lie often enough and it becomes a self-fulfilling proposition.

A primary example is the belief that man has complete control over his environment more popularly known as "man-made global warming". Claiming that carbon-dioxide is a poison when in fact it is needed for photosynthesis in plants and is one of the primary elements in our atmosphere keeping us from burning up or freezing. Along with water vapor it acts as temperature regulator. However, the left has turned it into the boogyman. Dreamed up the phrase "carbon-footprint". Decreasing this footprint is a goal set forth by some and even when you can't decrease your footprint you can still, for a fee, buy carbon-credits, to dissuade any guilt for being a hated polluter.

Getting back to likability, anyone who has run up against obama knows he's a lying snake. One of the dirties campaigners in our history. Yet he's professed to be well like. Horseshit. His media spends thousands of hours propping him up, helping him put his best foot forward, covering up his gaffes and focusing on any positives he may have. The real obama is a small self-centered man who holds a grudge and often lets his true feelings become known. Last week it all came to a head when after a series of campaign tactics caused an uproar he all of the sudden had his media friends interview him in a wonderful panoramic setting. After telling everyone that romney hated women, latinos, the middle-class, old people, and even puppies he just couldn't understand why anyone would think he was causing divisions.

The tactic obama has been using is that mitt romney is some heartless rich guy who loves firing people and even murdering them. The vp says mitt wants to put black people in chains. Mitt murdered a steelworker's wife, mitt wants to take old people's medicare away, mitt wants to take away women's right to abortions and health care, mitt wants to take away gay's rights to happiness.

All of these are total fabrications and play on the worst elements of human-nature. Anyone with half a brain knows this is all campaign rhetoric but it seems most of obama's supporters are ether brainless, not paying attention, or don't really care if it's a lie. They just hate mitt romney. That's all that matters. Personally i think much of america is fed up with this disaster of a president and are just biding their time to boot him out and flush him down the drain of political history once and for all. We'll see. I used to have faith in america as a whole, but not so much these days.

View attachment $crying.bmp

I think he has a pretty creepy vibe, especially when he smiles, he's stiff and comes off as an eternally calculating individual. Likability is not a tangible thing that can be quantified or rationalized, some people might actually like a fake more than the real thing.

Wow..I think Obama puts off a creepy vibe too. Good to know you agree with me . :lol:

Romney is just not as charismatic as Obama. He's not. Ryan has more "like-ability" than Romney.... It doesn't mean he can't beat Obama however even republican pundits and journalists have said that Romney lacks in the approachable department. Same issue Kerry had agaisnt Bush.

Romney is just not as charismatic as Obama. He's not. Ryan has more "like-ability" than Romney.... It doesn't mean he can't beat Obama however even republican pundits and journalists have said that Romney lacks in the approachable department. Same issue Kerry had agaisnt Bush.

Most of Obama's charisma is makeup and three-point lighting.

He's a big-mouth who loves to hear the sound of his voice.

That is what I can tell from watching him.

What his administration is doing is a reflection of the man. Going after states for trying to enforce voter ID laws and immigration. Suing companies for illegal transportation of wood simply because they refuse to run a union shop. Telling everyone at a fair that he has enough money to buy beers for 10 people as long as they aren't Romney supporters.

The man is a racist, the man hates Romney with a passion. This all can be verified.

When he speaks he can come across as being affable and friendly until you begin to listen to what he says. Then you realize most of it is lies.

You can't "lie" about someone being likable.

Either people like him or they don't. People like Obama. Romney, not so much.

Field a better candidate next time.

When you ask them why they like him many can't say anything in particular except what the media keeps repeating to us.

He seems friendly. Little do they realize is he is a product of friendly media coverage.

So, you don't like Obama therefore Romney is "more likable":rolleyes:

That's not the way this works. Romney has always had issues connecting with voters, he can overcome it but just because you like him doesn't make the issue go away.

The media refuses to tell the public who Romney really is.

They also refuse to tell the public who Obama really is.

I know Mitt is a better man. I don't care if I like him or not. The choice is obvious.

Obama isn't a hard worker and we need a hard worker in the Oval Office. Romney is a proven hard worker. He gets results. Obama doesn't, unless you feel perpetual recession is good.

Apples and oranges.

Whether he is or isn't a better man has nothing to do with charisma. Romneys issue with being stiff and unapproachable has been around looooong before he even knew the name Obama. It is what it is *shrug* better coverage by the media can help mask it, but really it's not a magic wand, it can't totally hide the problem.

he is stiff as a board and uncomfortable to watch.

Hes faking it and it comes through his pours.

flippity floppity ooozes out of him

Apples and oranges.

Whether he is or isn't a better man has nothing to do with charisma. Romneys issue with being stiff and unapproachable has been around looooong before he even knew the name Obama. It is what it is *shrug* better coverage by the media can help mask it, but really it's not a magic wand, it can't totally hide the problem.

So you put more stock in a false image than you do success.

Noted.

Obama is stiff and unapproachable. One only has to attend a press conference to discover this.

Thing is, you decide who's 'fake' depending on their politics... which makes you more than slightly stupid. Personally, I used to think Obama would be an interesting guy to hang out with, now... meh, I'd turn down an invite from that delusional lying prat.

Forum List

Back