The liberal politics of gun control

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
A Buffalo, N.Y. community activist who is well known locally for pushing for a highly restrictive 2013 gun control law has been arrested for — wait for it — carrying a gun illegally at a public elementary school.

The arrested gun-control advocate, Dwayne Ferguson, caused quite a scene at Harvey Austin Elementary School, reports local CBS affiliate WIVB.

Read more: Gun control activist says h forgot gun while visiting school | The Daily Caller

OK liberals it is time for you own up to your mantra of "put him in prison forever" or does that only apply to Conservative gun carriers ?

in real time.., what are your predictions of how this will play out ? :confused:

ooooooh damn !! i am so disappointed that none of the boards libertards have not chimed in to berate me...., i am so sad. :lmao: ... :lmao: :clap2:

A Buffalo, N.Y. community activist who is well known locally for pushing for a highly restrictive 2013 gun control law has been arrested for — wait for it — carrying a gun illegally at a public elementary school.

The arrested gun-control advocate, Dwayne Ferguson, caused quite a scene at Harvey Austin Elementary School, reports local CBS affiliate WIVB.

Read more: Gun control activist says h forgot gun while visiting school | The Daily Caller

OK liberals it is time for you own up to your mantra of "put him in prison forever" or does that only apply to Conservative gun carriers ?

in real time.., what are your predictions of how this will play out ? :confused:

At the end of the day, even the most ardent gun control advocates realize the value of personal firearms for protection and safety. Why would anyone ever want to take that right away from someone?

At the end of the day, even the most ardent gun control advocates realize the value of personal firearms for protection and safety. Why would anyone ever want to take that right away from someone?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

"the right to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

Hey Leftofleft, what part of the above don't you understand?? You don't get to interpret the Constitution to mean whatever you want it to mean!
Want to change it? Use Article Five of the Constitution!
GEEEEEZE! You Lefties are soooo stupid!!

Hey Leftofleft, what part of the above don't you understand?? You don't get to interpret the Constitution to mean whatever you want it to mean!

Ummm, he agrees with you.

Fuck, our country is doomed with people like you walking around.

No, moron, he doesn't agree with me! He says GUN CONTROL ADVOCATES believe you should have a gun for self protection, which is not true anyway. I believe the Second Amendment PROHIBITS any interference by anyone in my owning whatever ARMS I chose to own!!

Go back to your rock garden and be with your peers.

No they don't. They're constantly trying to take away gun rights.

First of all, you silly asshole, we don't have a mantra of put him in prison forever. What we do advocate is that weapons like guns be not allowed in inappropriate settings, like churchs, schools, and bars. Also, that military style weapons that have very large magazines, be controlled the same as the Thompson .45.

The fool should have stated at the outset that he had made a mistake, and that he would accept whatever the law stated concerning his carrying a weapon into a school.

I have been a gunowner since I was 12 years old, and that is nearly 60 years ago. I own both handguns and rifles. I do not and will not own military style weapons, I see no use for them at all. However, those that choose to own such should be free to do so, provided that they can pass the requirements for owning fully automatic weapons. After all, what is the differance between a fully automatic weapon and one that can fire 30 rounds in under 10 seconds?

Yes, we do need to keep the military weapons out of the hands of the crazies. Sandy Hook and so many other incidents have proved that over the years. When the death toll from guns is set to surpass that from autos, there is an obvious problem.

No, moron, he doesn't agree with me! He says GUN CONTROL ADVOCATES believe you should have a gun for self protection, which is not true anyway. I believe the Second Amendment PROHIBITS any interference by anyone in my owning whatever ARMS I chose to own!!

Ah yes, the government should provide us all with a 2KT nuclear handgrenade, that way when there is trouble in a neighborhood, pull the pin, and there will never be trouble in that neighborhood again. You are a fucking idiot.

Well, if you damned Second Amendment assholes would quit shooting up schools and shopping malls, maybe that would cease.

Well, if you damned Second Amendment assholes would quit shooting up schools and shopping malls, maybe that would cease.

It's not the law abiding people who respect their second amendment rights that shoot up schools. Maybe if the gun activist assholes would go after the criminals perpetrating these crimes and the social culture that produced such disrespect for life we could solve a few problems.

It's not the law abiding people who respect their second amendment rights that shoot up schools. Maybe if the gun activist assholes would go after the criminals perpetrating these crimes and the social culture that produced such disrespect for life we could solve a few problems.

The NRA has been doing everything it can to prevent any measure that would prevent the Lanza's from getting their hands on weapons. Simply a fact.

Oh my bad. You think you should own a nuclear warhead. You're even more retarded than I originally thought.

First of all, you silly asshole, we don't have a mantra of put him in prison forever. What we do advocate is that weapons like guns be not allowed in inappropriate settings, like churchs, schools, and bars. Also, that military style weapons that have very large magazines, be controlled the same as the Thompson .45.

The fool should have stated at the outset that he had made a mistake, and that he would accept whatever the law stated concerning his carrying a weapon into a school.

I have been a gunowner since I was 12 years old, and that is nearly 60 years ago. I own both handguns and rifles. I do not and will not own military style weapons, I see no use for them at all. However, those that choose to own such should be free to do so, provided that they can pass the requirements for owning fully automatic weapons. After all, what is the differance between a fully automatic weapon and one that can fire 30 rounds in under 10 seconds?

Yes, we do need to keep the military weapons out of the hands of the crazies. Sandy Hook and so many other incidents have proved that over the years. When the death toll from guns is set to surpass that from autos, there is an obvious problem.

please define "military style weapons" ???? what handguns do you own ?

"keep the military weapons out of the hands of the crazies.", here we go again, some how i believe this poser is full of shit, there is only a small handful of people who own "military weapons" and believe it or not, one has been used to kill anyone but our enemies. :up:

The NRA has been doing everything it can to prevent any measure that would prevent the Lanza's from getting their hands on weapons. Simply a fact.

you wouldn't know a FACT if it slapped you horizontal. :up:

Meth, Heroin, Cocaine, and Crack are Illegal, so how do people still get it in their possession??

Illegal Immigration is Illegal, so why is it still a problem??

Murder is Illegal, so why does murder still happen??

Guns are banned in Chicago, so why does Chicago have some of the top gun violence figures in the country even with the Ban??

Liberals make me laugh, it is always entertaining to see them try to take away our rights(and their own rights at that)

Forum List

Back