America you are falling behind!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
30 percent of Americans don t have broadband access at home Digital Trends

unnamed-1.jpg

You spend more on a slower internet connection than other countries. Is that the future?

We're falling in most areas and the assholes still want to cut deeper.
we're falling in science. Oh'boyyy'lets cut that!
We're falling in education! Lets cut and forget any reforms!
Our middle class is falling part!!! Lets forget about that.

Funny thing about it all is the reality that we spent 3-4 times as much on science and infrastructure during the 50s and 60s! Our middle class was the biggest and healthiest it had ever been.

Funny thing about it all is the reality that we spent 3-4 times as much on science and infrastructure during the 50s and 60s! Our middle class was the biggest and healthiest it had ever been.
U.S. National Debt Clock

$18 TRILLION in the whole, but lets spend until there's no more money

I bet dumping a few carrier groups would allow investment in communication infrastructure.

Oops, did I say that out loud?

In this age of communication, the speed and quality of that communication is very important. The fact that these nations have invested that much into that field is indictutive of the value they put on it. And, something else to consider, little South Korea graduates more engineers than does the US. As does China.

Funny thing about it is the reality that the "Great Society" programs of the 1960s are directly responsible for our decline in these areas.

Funny thing about it is the reality that the "Great Society" programs of the 1960s are directly responsible for our decline in these areas.
Yeah? From the outside it looks like your war on unions and the middle class did it.

Yeah? From the outside it looks like your war on unions and the middle class did it.

There was no war on the unions and middle class.
The unions did it to themselves.
The middles class declined because they had to pay for the Great Society Programs.

all those poor people that want to get away from it all must be living such terrible lives.

Imagine, if you can, not being able to get on the internet.

:ack-1::eek-52::ack-1:

Why won't you go into a cave as that seems to be the thing you wish to do. Would be good for you!
I Don't even have cable or Satellite , Don't watch much television, Don't need high speed internet, what for?

But I work 70 hours a week, have to fuck around since I am single ,cutting my grass, working in my garden,doing my laundry or fishing after work on my dock and arguing here at the same time in my free time

THE HORROR, THE UNMITIGATED HORROR OF IT ALL!

You don't give a damn if we lead in anything. Stop bitching as you simply have no plan besides CUT!
Matt where is your blue prints? Where is your permits? You have no plan except spend for stupid trees and shit like on the last stimulus, there was no shovel ready jobs remember? And it's not a Cut Obama wanted this "X" amount of dollars and Congress said no we will give you this extra amount of dollars

There was no war on the unions and middle class.
The unions did it to themselves.
The middles class declined because they had to pay for the Great Society Programs.
Yeah, right. The great communicator never worked to break up unions and the requirement for a two income family never happened.

As if the unions brought in legislation enabling employers to not deduct union fees.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back