The Libby Trial: A Farce and An Outrage

it just seemed that you two were delighting one another so much, you really had no need for other input. I feel kind of bad interrupting as I did. Please excuse me and you two can get back to it.

What input have you given? No reason to change now

I have asked you four very easy yes or no questions and you seem totally frightened to even answer them.

I have answered them. You are stuck on liberal debate tactic 5. When you're losing, and you usually will be, abruptly change the subject. Again the object of this is to distract and deflect attention from your opponent's argument.

So are you a homophobe as well as a denigrator of women?

no...as I explained.... I am sorry for interrupting your little warm chat.... you guys were having such a great time stroking one another that I really ought not to have intruded. I apologize.

no...as I explained.... I am sorry for interrupting your little warm chat.... you guys were having such a great time stroking one another that I really ought not to have intruded. I apologize.
Actually, you characterized us a "butt buddies". I don't think that wing of the Democrat Party would approve of your inference. It is they that require your apology. :eusa_hand:

Actually, you characterized us a "butt buddies". I don't think that wing of the Democrat Party would approve of your inference. It is they that require your apology. :eusa_hand:

gosh I am sorry if I offended you... the real point was that you two seemed so enthralled with each other's witty rhetoric, I really should have let you continue on until the "happy ending".

I have answered them. You are stuck on liberal debate tactic 5. When you're losing, and you usually will be, abruptly change the subject. Again the object of this is to distract and deflect attention from your opponent's argument.

nobody buys that. you have not answered them. point me to a thread and post # where you have answered them.

Forum List

Back