Zone1 The LGBT Community Is Furious That Muslims Are Banning Their Flag

Nope. There's no death penalty for homosexuality, but raping children is a death penalty crime.
Islam, as in Iran and other countries hang gays all the time. Please, do not be blind to it.
-------------
The death penalty for gay acts is derived from people’s interpretations of the Quran, Islam’s holy book, and the Hadith, or the accounts of the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad. The accounts differ on the method of killing, and other accounts suggest lesser penalties for homosexual acts, depending on the circumstances.

Islam, as in Iran and other countries hang gays all the time. Please, do not be blind to it.
-------------
The death penalty for gay acts is derived from people’s interpretations of the Quran, Islam’s holy book, and the Hadith, or the accounts of the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad. The accounts differ on the method of killing, and other accounts suggest lesser penalties for homosexual acts, depending on the circumstances.

The men who were hanged from cranes in Iran had raped young boys.

The men who were hanged from cranes in Iran had raped young boys.
Stop apologizing for Islam.
There is no way of knowing that the charges were not made up in order to end up hanging them.
YOU definitely have no way of knowing it.

Muslim gays prefer to live in Israel because they are persecuted in Gaza and the PA.

Persecution of Gays is rampant in Islam, as it is in many Christian cultures. And gays in Christian countries are also persecuted and killed.

It is bad adherence to what unfortunately is written in the Hebrew Scriptures, which has been taken overboard by Christianity and Islam.

Respect people and leave them alone, no matter what the religion, beliefs are.

Iran’s legal system explicitly prohibits homosexuality, which under the country’s penal code is punishable by death.

Tweet URL

The women were convicted on charges of “corruption on earth” and “trafficking”.

While the judicial decision and sentencing order are not public, the experts were informed that the charges concerned speech and actions in support of the human rights of LGBT persons who face discrimination in Iran based on their sexual orientation and gender identity.

Reports revealed that the trafficking charges were related to the women’s efforts to assist persons at risk to leave Iranian territory.

“Iranian judicial authorities prosecuted human rights defender Zahra Sedighi-Hamadani and Elham Choubdar in August 2022 and notified them on 1 September 2022 that they had been convicted and sentenced to death by the Islamic Revolution Court of Urumieh,” the statement read.

Concern over defenders’ treatment

The experts have expressed concerns to the Iranian Government that the two women may have been arbitrarily detained, ill-treated, and prosecuted on the discriminatory basis of sexual orientation or gender identity, including criminalization of LGBT people whose human rights they were supporting through speech and peaceful action.

To date, no response has been received.

“Authorities must ensure the health and well-being of both women, and promptly release them from detention.”

(full article online)

Muslim homey don't play that. ;)

R.527ad6681b874f3aa8689f6ecddddf90

Stop apologizing for Islam.
There is no way of knowing that the charges were not made up in order to end up hanging them.
YOU definitely have no way of knowing it.

Muslim gays prefer to live in Israel because they are persecuted in Gaza and the PA.

Persecution of Gays is rampant in Islam, as it is in many Christian cultures. And gays in Christian countries are also persecuted and killed.

It is bad adherence to what unfortunately is written in the Hebrew Scriptures, which has been taken overboard by Christianity and Islam.

Respect people and leave them alone, no matter what the religion, beliefs are.

I know. Israel is a gay tourist destination. Arabs are more modest and conservative about public behavior.

Iran’s legal system explicitly prohibits homosexuality, which under the country’s penal code is punishable by death.

Tweet URL

The women were convicted on charges of “corruption on earth” and “trafficking”.

While the judicial decision and sentencing order are not public, the experts were informed that the charges concerned speech and actions in support of the human rights of LGBT persons who face discrimination in Iran based on their sexual orientation and gender identity.

Reports revealed that the trafficking charges were related to the women’s efforts to assist persons at risk to leave Iranian territory.

“Iranian judicial authorities prosecuted human rights defender Zahra Sedighi-Hamadani and Elham Choubdar in August 2022 and notified them on 1 September 2022 that they had been convicted and sentenced to death by the Islamic Revolution Court of Urumieh,” the statement read.

Concern over defenders’ treatment

The experts have expressed concerns to the Iranian Government that the two women may have been arbitrarily detained, ill-treated, and prosecuted on the discriminatory basis of sexual orientation or gender identity, including criminalization of LGBT people whose human rights they were supporting through speech and peaceful action.

To date, no response has been received.

“Authorities must ensure the health and well-being of both women, and promptly release them from detention.”

(full article online)

I sure hope they are spared.

I know. Israel is a gay tourist destination. Arabs are more modest and conservative about public behavior.
It is not about modesty, it is how some Islamic countries have chosen to treat people who are not heterosexuals. Never mind if they do dress up modestly or not.

It is not about modesty, it is how some Islamic countries have chosen to treat people who are not heterosexuals. Never mind if they do dress up modestly or not.

Their public behavior between the sexes is very modest and dignified.... I'm speaking of heterosexuals. I lived there two decades.

I might not be Muslim myself but they have it right. I don't have a problem with LGBT people personally if kids aren't involved, but if straight cisgender people don't have a flag to describe their lifestyle then why should anybody?

Uh oh ... two highly "protected" clubs are at odds with each other. What oh what are the DumboCrats going to do?

Uh oh ... two highly "protected" clubs are at odds with each other. What oh what are the DumboCrats going to do?

At first I read this as Dumblecrats and I'm like thinking just what exactly Dumbledore has to do with this. 😆

Their public behavior between the sexes is very modest and dignified.... I'm speaking of heterosexuals. I lived there two decades.
Of course in public it is. But they are not allowed to come out of the closet. Homosexuality is not allowed.

Forum List

Back