Zone1 The LGBT Community Is Furious That Muslims Are Banning Their Flag

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I might not be Muslim myself but they have it right. I don't have a problem with LGBT people personally if kids aren't involved, but if straight cisgender people don't have a flag to describe their lifestyle then why should anybody?

When you are speaking at a public forum with a red nose on your face, it is really hard to take your points seriously.

One is apt to think. . . you're just clowning around.

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh no! The fags are mad?
Muslims will toss them off buildings.
Welcome to the Democrat big tent, stupid fuckers. Lulz.

Dang, they came so close.

The motion allows for the flying of five different flags on public property: the U.S. flag, the Michigan flag, the Hamtramck flag, the Prisoner of War flag and a unique flag representing the nations from which many Hamtramck citizens hail from.

The first three are not controversial. The forth isn't a real stretch but the fifth? That is a personal flag representing a specific group of people.

I wouldn't have a problem in banning all flags outside of the first three. To allow a flag to represent a certain group of people, it's wrong to ban a flag representing another group of people.

I might not be Muslim myself but they have it right. I don't have a problem with LGBT people personally if kids aren't involved, but if straight cisgender people don't have a flag to describe their lifestyle then why should anybody?

They don't need a special flag. Homosexuals are a fact of life in the Arab world... but their whole culture is about modesty in public behavior even for heterosexuals.

Yikes! The US flag is the Stars and Stripes. The Stars and Bars is the Confederate Battle Flag.

Oh yeah I didn't pick up on that at first, but I'm pretty sure that's what they meant.

When you are speaking at a public forum with a red nose on your face, it is really hard to take your points seriously.

One is apt to think. . . you're just clowning around.

:auiqs.jpg:

You mean my Trump picture? Try to stay on topic and follow your own rules. You're not funny. 🙄

So let's have a reality check here.

There is no question that Islam considers homosexual acts to be an abomination in God's eyes, and in the eyes of religious Muslims. (The same is true of Christians, Jews, Mormons, etc., but those are not relevant to this thread).

The city council is not banning homosexual acts or homosexual PDA's. In that respect they are being quite tolerant (to rational observers). No, the city council merely wants NOT TO CELEBRATE this perverse and profoundly immoral lifestyle.

The Gay Mafia is the most intolerant institution in the United States, by far.

/——/ I’m not cisgender or any other idiotic label. I’m a straight male. Nothing more nothing less.

Islam is traditionally against homosexuality to the point of hanging gays. Muslim Gays prefer to live in Israel, rather then the PA or Gaza.

They borrow heavily on the Hebrew Scripture, even though Israel itself protects LGBTQ rights.

Why should't they have a flag, which has been around for decades?

Prejudice is prejudice be it from any religion to a people or lifestyle they do not like or understand, and that goes to many different people's on the planet who are equally persecuted for different reasons.

Islam is traditionally against homosexuality to the point of hanging gays. Muslim Gays prefer to live in Israel, rather then the PA or Gaza.

They borrow heavily on the Hebrew Scripture, even though Israel itself protects LGBTQ rights.

Why should't they have a flag, which has been around for decades?

Prejudice is prejudice be it from any religion to a people or lifestyle they do not like or understand, and that goes to many different people's on the planet who are equally persecuted for different reasons.

Nope. There's no death penalty for homosexuality, but raping children is a death penalty crime.

Forum List

Back