CDZ The Lefts War on White Males; Exactly Why The Left Is Going to Evaporate Demographically

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Demographically whitey Christians are shrinking in number, the republican base

Between Barack Obama’s 2008 election and 2016, America has transformed from being a majority white Christian nation (54 percent) to a minority white Christian nation (43 percent).

But on Election Day, paradoxically, this anxious minority swarmed to the polls to elect as president the candidate who promised to “make America great again” and warned that he was its “last chance” to turn back the tide of cultural and economic change.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/opinion/campaign-stops/the-rage-of-white-christian-america.html
Hate to break the news to you but Hispanics tend to be more religious than whites and tend to become more conservative as they rise in economic status. So in the future you can look forward to bitching about those conservative Hispanics.
That idea is mostly a myth. Hispanics retain from generation to generation the same cultural defects which make latin american countries so uniformly 'successful'.

I'm trying to understand here. You seem to be saying that since you are young and inexperienced in the world, but have been indoctrinated to hate white people, you project these same tendencies to others of your age, even going so far as to actually claim that people somehow get more liberal as they age?

So that's how you think thing work? Bizarre. Before we'd allow you into the reality-based community, you'd have to stop tossing those race cards. You'll probably find this hard to believe, but not everything is entirely about race.

Oh, the science says people get more liberal as they age. That's what happened with me, so I understand the immaturity of conservative beliefs. You sound young and inexperienced, so that's probably why you're conservative. Most people grow out of that phase as they gain wisdom, experience, maturity and empathy, but some never do.

You seem so certain that all the other youths will hate a middle aged white man that it would be interesting to hear why you are so certain.

They don't hate middle-aged white men. They hate assholes, because not being conservative, they don't see assholery as a positive character trait. Clear now?

Demographically whitey Christians are shrinking in number, the republican base

Between Barack Obama’s 2008 election and 2016, America has transformed from being a majority white Christian nation (54 percent) to a minority white Christian nation (43 percent).

But on Election Day, paradoxically, this anxious minority swarmed to the polls to elect as president the candidate who promised to “make America great again” and warned that he was its “last chance” to turn back the tide of cultural and economic change.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/opinion/campaign-stops/the-rage-of-white-christian-america.html
Hate to break the news to you but Hispanics tend to be more religious than whites and tend to become more conservative as they rise in economic status. So in the future you can look forward to bitching about those conservative Hispanics.
That idea is mostly a myth. Hispanics retain from generation to generation the same cultural defects which make latin american countries so uniformly 'successful'.

My experience with Hispanics is different. Hard working for the most part, either Catholic or Christian church goers, The men are very macho, like in not wanting women to be running things. They're not too respecting of the perversions pushed on the populace like homo marriage, transgender agendas etc. If the democrat politicians don't change their ways, I don't think they will be able to rely on the Hispanic vote for very long, either.

The left wing white man haters thought they had the nation by the short hairs but they were dead wrong. I have never seen a president try so hard to divide the nation on race, income, gender, sex, in my life. President Trump will need to bring the nation back together.
The democrats will need to examine their platform because hatred for the white man backfired on them big time. I know I may be biased because I'm a white deplorable man but that is my take on the issue.

You'll probably find this hard to believe, but not everything is entirely about race
If you would put that down on paper and send it to Obama and the DNC it would help your party in a huge way. The democrat party is miles off base. It will be a long time before they are back in the victors seat.

You'll probably find this hard to believe, but not everything is entirely about race
If you would put that down on paper and send it to Obama and the DNC it would help your party in a huge way. The democrat party is miles off base. It will be a long time before they are back in the victors seat.
Yes, I think that they should go hard core Marxist Identity Politarian.

roflmao

I hope you're right!

Watch "The Grand Deception" on YouTube. It talks about how radical Muslims ultimate goal is to raise The Islamic flag at the white house and a WORLDWIDE caliphate!! It also shows how FAR they've infiltrated America!!

They plan to step up terrorism in the future and every terror attack in the west pushes more people to the GOP!

Once more, I wish to point out that as a white male, the hysterical and irrational conservative white males on this thread do not speak for me. It's possible to find white males in the USA who are not bedwetters, but you have to look on the liberal side.

So, our goofball university admins think that being male is some kind of disease apparently.

Male college students to undergo 'critical self-reflection' of masculinity - The College Fix

“Men’s Project creates a space for critical self-reflection and dialogue about what it means to be a man and how masculinity impacts us and those around us,” organizers state in promoting the effort.

“The experience focuses on the examination of societal images, expectations, and messages around masculinity to empower men to better understand themselves, promote the advancement of gender equity, and raise consciousness in their communities,” organizers add.

It’s open only to “men-identified students” at the public university and “operates on a transformative model of social justice allyship,” according to a news release on the university’s website, which adds “by encouraging that kind of dialogue among a men-identified cohort, the goal is to create a sense of security in vulnerability throughout the six-week program.”​

This is just insane, there is nothing wrong with being male, it is sexist to assert that there is which is self contradictory in the reigning paradigm of gender equality, AND it is just pure grade horse pucky to boot. This war on men will impact the left most of all and this will cause them to continue sliding toward the fringe of common thought in Western society.

No wonder sales of "Mein Kamph" have sky rocketed even in Germany; people are so sick of the dominant anti-white male multicultural nonsense that they are grasping for ANYTHING to replace it with to form the basis of their world view that doesnt make them hate themselves, something white male liberals just cant understand.

Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller

It had initially planned to print only 4,000 copies but boosted production immediately based on intense demand. The sixth print run will hit bookstores in late January.

The two-volume work had figured on the non-fiction bestseller list in weekly magazine Der Spiegel over much of the last year, and even topped the list for two weeks in April.

The institute also organised a successful series of presentations and debates around "Mein Kampf" across Germany and in other European cities, which it said allowed it to measure the impact of the new edition.

"It turned out that the fear the publication would promote Hitler's ideology or even make it socially acceptable and give neo-Nazis a new propaganda platform was totally unfounded," IfZ director Andreas Wirsching said in a statement.​

No, but establishment Multi's will scream about the Alt-Right no matter what anyway. And what do they think the buyers are going to say in surveys about why they bought the book, "I am considering joining the Nazi Party"? Of course they are going to explain it as just interest in history no matter what their true intent is, roflmao.

And how many of them relish a time when they did not have to worry about illegal immigrants robbing, raping or killing them in their own home towns? A time when wild boars did not pose such an eminent threat they bow hunting parties had to be organized to make sure the animals knew that the humans were in control?

Mankind is meant to rule itself, tribes and communities are meant by nature to conduct their own affairs for their own benefit, and this is the underlying flaw to Global Multicultural nonsense.

And there is no remedy for that flaw; something else will replace it.
The irony here is that they played a role in helping Trump get elected; a guy they hate with this much intensity.

The irony here is that they played a role in helping Trump get elected; a guy they hate with this much intensity.
The nature of fanatics is such that they can never evaluate the failures of their 'system' whether it is a gambling system, a philosophy, religion or ideology.

And I anticipate that they will remain in power in the Democratic Party through 2020 elections and it wont be until 2024 at the earliest that they might shed themselves of the dominance of these loser fanatics.

The nature of fanatics is such that they can never evaluate the failures of their 'system' whether it is a gambling system, a philosophy, religion or ideology.

And I anticipate that they will remain in power in the Democratic Party through 2020 elections and it wont be until 2024 at the earliest that they might shed themselves of the dominance of these loser fanatics.
I don't know how control of the Democratic party can be dragged away from these people. At least not for the foreseeable future.

I swear, if I didn't have to pay attention to politics for my profession, I would detach myself completely. What a nasty, ugly mess.

I don't know how control of the Democratic party can be dragged away from these people. At least not for the foreseeable future.

I swear, if I didn't have to pay attention to politics for my profession, I would detach myself completely. What a nasty, ugly mess.
I think it will have to come through a successful Presidential campaign for a moderate, like Jim Webb, who would then back fill posts in the party with similarly minded people.

The organization of these parties are so top->down that change seems to only be capable of coming from the tippy top offices.

So, our goofball university admins think that being male is some kind of disease apparently..

What war on white males?

As a white male, I wish someone would tell me who is at war with me.

As I am doing better now than ever.

It seems to me that the 'war on white males' is merely a successful propaganda campaign to make gullible white males who feel threatened by their own failures blame others for their lives.

Once more, I wish to point out that as a white male, the hysterical and irrational conservative white males on this thread do not speak for me. It's possible to find white males in the USA who are not bedwetters, but you have to look on the liberal side.

You must be referring to some alternate universe the rest of us are not aware of.

131218_lowry_pajamaboy.jpg

What war on white males?

As a white male, I wish someone would tell me who is at war with me.

As I am doing better now than ever.

It seems to me that the 'war on white males' is merely a successful propaganda campaign to make gullible white males who feel threatened by their own failures blame others for their lives.

I don't know that I would go as far as to say there is a "war" on white men, but they are about the only demographic to which it is still politically correct to make them a punching bag. Additionally, there has been an assault on masculinity at a lot of college campuses lately. Those stories keep seeming to pop up.

You must be referring to some alternate universe the rest of us are not aware of.

I'm in this universe, the one where most conservative males make pajamaboy look macho.

Maybe you can explain. Why do all the white males here cry so often?

You know crying at us won't get us to stop criticizing you, right?

I'm in this universe, the one where most conservative males make pajamaboy look macho.

Maybe you can explain. Why do all the white males here cry so often?

You know crying at us won't get us to stop criticizing you, right?

Yeah, our conservative servicemen are just Pajama Boys in your mind?

upload_2017-1-21_20-45-51.png

Forum List

Back