The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

Oh, StarkJerky: I can't heaaaaaaaaaar you. Speak up, boy. Cat got yer tongue? Or are you just the fucking hypocrite I thought you were? Here it is again...

To suggest that your quotations above characterize the great number of Muslims today is just wrong.

Hmmmm.

"All the Muslims are brothers of one another and constitute one hand as against the non-Muslims. The blood of every one of them is equal to that of others and even the smallest among them can make a promise on behalf of others." —Muhammad, 630 A.D.

So, you're saying Muhammad is just a liar, StarkJerky? That apparently is what you're saying. So just come right out and say it. Or are you chickenshit? I think you're chickenshit. I think you'll imply it—but are too cowardly to come out and say it.

I don't know why you would be. I mean, according to your theory, there would be no death penalty imposed on you for calling Muhammad a liar. So let's see you practice your "principles," and come out and say it, chickenshit holier-than-thou-boy.

OnlyOneIslam-O1-NickBergBeheading.jpg

I imagine American Muslims follow the Prophet's words as closely as do you follow those of Jesus to love thy neighbor as thyself. I am not very concerned with your opinion at all, Rezonator.

No, most of the Christian right is christian in name only. Look at their works.

You reek hate, Rezonator, as does Lib.

You want change, you say. "All you have to do is elect Sharon Engle to the Senate - she wants to do away with Soc Security, unemployment insurance ( and benefits ), and just loves black UN helicopters but wants to outlaw all black uniforms for football teams since they are of the devil ( I am not joking - I wish I was ). //
In Ky, we have a candidate who wants to repeal laws that say you can't discriminate against blacks, and wants to limit those in wheelchairs to the first floor of buildings. // In Oregon, we have a house candidate who wants to do away with ALL public education ( K thru 12 plus college )."

You want to privatize belief, according to your interpretation of Christian scripture. The only reason you don't act like the jihadists is that you are too few in number, and the real mainstream of America would rise up and do away with you. You are not fooling anyone.

In two states, the governors are running on a platform which includes seceeding from the union.

Yep, change is coming. If the public elects these nutcases, they get what they deserve.

links?

Rezonator, you are one foolish worm. Christianity in the hands of fools like you have killed untold numbers of human beings for 2,000 years. Islam is not the religion for me. I am happy in my Christian denomination, but I am not fooled by delusions like the far right Christian wing of the Republican Party. How foolish to suggest our liberals are arm-in-arms with the jihadists, when in fact the hate language manifested by you here dovetails with the haters in Islam. For shame on you.

Evidence?

Numbers (factual)?

You want to check the churches of the majority of the KKK, or those who belong to the Aryan National Church, or the wackos of the Baptist church in Kansas that disrupts soldiers' funerals, or that of Timothy McVeigh, or those of the right wing militia, or those who kill abortion doctors, or . . . Yep there is a lot of similarity between the evangelical far wack right and the wack fundamentalists of Islam. Don't try to hide your wackiness in mainstream American Christianity, because it is not wanted.

You reek hate, Rezonator, as does Lib.

You want change, you say. "All you have to do is elect Sharon Engle to the Senate - she wants to do away with Soc Security, unemployment insurance ( and benefits ), and just loves black UN helicopters but wants to outlaw all black uniforms for football teams since they are of the devil ( I am not joking - I wish I was ). //
In Ky, we have a candidate who wants to repeal laws that say you can't discriminate against blacks, and wants to limit those in wheelchairs to the first floor of buildings. // In Oregon, we have a house candidate who wants to do away with ALL public education ( K thru 12 plus college )."

You want to privatize belief, according to your interpretation of Christian scripture. The only reason you don't act like the jihadists is that you are too few in number, and the real mainstream of America would rise up and do away with you. You are not fooling anyone.

In two states, the governors are running on a platform which includes seceeding from the union.

Yep, change is coming. If the public elects these nutcases, they get what they deserve.

links?

All of that is public and common knowledge, which in and of itself does not require links. You can look it up for yourself if you have read this for the first time. As for the quotation, that was a fellow's email elsewhere, which adequately describes the situation.

In order for Islamic terrorist to bring millions of Muslims into the fight, they must convince them that non-Muslims hate them and seek to destroy them. This is exactly what's happening here.

Posting in this thread is spreading Jihadist propaganda. Continue if you like, but I'm out of here.******

Yes, it must have been all those "muslim hate groups" that formed the summer of 2001 that caused those "muslims" to kill all those Americans that could have cared less what god the "muslims" were worshipping.

Thank you. Now give me all of the war sermons of the Catholic and Protestant leaders just from the Thirty Years War in Germany that killed half the population. Watch Omar Sharif and Michael Caine in "The Last Valley" for a touch of that. Or the war sermons of Brigham Young, George Smith, and Jediah Grant before the Mormon militia wiped out a wagon train in Utah in 1857. And I imagine you can come up with hundreds of such writings, particularly before the Puritans started killing Pequots or King Philip's War broke out or before General Winfield Scott had to round up the poor, damned Cherokee for the "Trail of Tears." To suggest that your quotations above characterize the great number of Muslims today is just wrong. You have to get over it if you are going to find peace in your life.

You are giving "isolated instances". Many of them were more politically motivated and had nothing to do with Christianity (and seriously, a fiction movie). In islam that stuff happens EVERYDAY.

The values of bloodshed and religion are quite the same for us as for the Muslims, and the U.S. used the concept of divinely-provided Manifest Destiny to sweep and disenfranchise the inhabitants of the West from their inheritance: Native Americans, Tejanos, Nuevo Mexicanos, Californios, and so on. The Muslims and we Christians are not much different that way.

Where we are different is that this nation, despite our failing as humans, managed to enfranchise the poor and the laborer and the peoples of color and the women. We were the first modern western nation to unlink a national church from the national government. I truly doubt that the Muslim Americans, who have lost some service personnel in Iraq and Afghanistan, are going to overthrow our values. The great majority have and will continue to embrace them. They are us.

Can you tell me why "our" soldiers aren't bringing home wives from the middle east? Until we went there, at every other country we fought, the men brought home wives from that culture. Why do you think that hasn't happened this time?

You want to check the churches of the majority of the KKK, or those who belong to the Aryan National Church, or the wackos of the Baptist church in Kansas that disrupts soldiers' funerals, or that of Timothy McVeigh, or those of the right wing militia, or those who kill abortion doctors, or...

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

More civilians were killed by Muslims in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.

Muslims murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years.

According to the book "Growth of the Muslim Population in Medieval India," an estimated 80 million Hindus were killed by invading Muslims between 1000 A.D. and 1500 A.D.

The web site Political Islam has compiled the best estimates it could find of deaths from Islamic jihad. It includes 120 million Africans, 60 million Christians, 10 million Buddhists, and approximately 270 million Jews.

And the Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini was a personal friend of Adolf Eichmann, and was one of the architects of the slaughter of over 6 million Jews in World War II.

Nothing in the annals of mankind comes anywhere close to the wholesale slaughter and genocide visited on mankind by the murderous homicidal maniacs who find all the justification they need in Islam for their perversity and hatred, you miserable, pitiable minion, and if you had even a vapor of humanity or integrity left in your burnt-out soul, you'd face the raw facts and admit it.

But you won't. You'll just keep banging the same empty drum over and over, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. That's all you're capable of. Bang on, little drummer boy, till they're at your door.

OnlyOneIslam-S1-MuftiHitler.jpg

Last edited:
Rezonator has been punked here, liked it and wants more!

1) More Christians have been killed by Christians than Muslisms by Muslims.

2) More Christians were killed by Christians on 6 June 1944 at Normandy.

3) One billion Muslims twenty-five thousand Ku Klux Klan.

4) As many Muslims were killed by Genghis Khan and his allies in the 13th century. So: point to the Hindus, none for the Muslims.

5) The web site is a hack, biased platform for pro-Christian hatred of others not like them.

6) And Hitler and his henchmen (all Christians in a Christian nation) were responsible in part for a world war that killed at least 50 million humans of all races, colors, ethnicity, religions, etc.

7) The Grand Mufti was a cheer leader not an architect of mass murder. The architects were European Christians. Words have meanings. Use them correctly.

8) This fits Christians as well as Muslims.

9) Your drum is broken, Rezonator. If the post before was the very best you could do on a term paper, you would have received a grade of less than 50%.

Thank you. Now give me all of the war sermons of the Catholic and Protestant leaders just from the Thirty Years War in Germany that killed half the population. Watch Omar Sharif and Michael Caine in "The Last Valley" for a touch of that. Or the war sermons of Brigham Young, George Smith, and Jediah Grant before the Mormon militia wiped out a wagon train in Utah in 1857. And I imagine you can come up with hundreds of such writings, particularly before the Puritans started killing Pequots or King Philip's War broke out or before General Winfield Scott had to round up the poor, damned Cherokee for the "Trail of Tears." To suggest that your quotations above characterize the great number of Muslims today is just wrong. You have to get over it if you are going to find peace in your life.

You are giving "isolated instances". Many of them were more politically motivated and had nothing to do with Christianity (and seriously, a fiction movie). In islam that stuff happens EVERYDAY.

Nonsense. Fail for you. All of the instances above were endemic of western Christian culture. You can't simply paint with broad brush and forget the evidence. You have none that is credible. And your conclusions are outlandish.

Last edited:
Christianity has already been proven to be compatible with Western Democratic values and beliefs. Christians did create the United States of America after all. Islam on the other hand,is not compatible with Western Democratic values and beliefs. That's why it's so bizarre watching Leftists viciously attacking Christians while embracing and defending Muslims. It just seems so delusional and hypocritical on their part.

Last edited:
The values of bloodshed and religion are quite the same for us as for the Muslims, and the U.S. used the concept of divinely-provided Manifest Destiny to sweep and disenfranchise the inhabitants of the West from their inheritance: Native Americans, Tejanos, Nuevo Mexicanos, Californios, and so on. The Muslims and we Christians are not much different that way.

Where we are different is that this nation, despite our failing as humans, managed to enfranchise the poor and the laborer and the peoples of color and the women. We were the first modern western nation to unlink a national church from the national government. I truly doubt that the Muslim Americans, who have lost some service personnel in Iraq and Afghanistan, are going to overthrow our values. The great majority have and will continue to embrace them. They are us.

Can you tell me why "our" soldiers aren't bringing home wives from the middle east? Until we went there, at every other country we fought, the men brought home wives from that culture. Why do you think that hasn't happened this time?

Immaterial.

Christianity has already been proven to be compatible with Western Democratic values and beliefs. Christians did create the United States of America after all. Islam on the other hand,is not compatible with Western Democratic values and beliefs. That's why it's so bizarre watching Leftists viciously attacking Christians while embracing and defending Muslims. It just seems do delusional and hypocritical on their part.

Tell that to the Christians who defended monarchy, autocracy, pograms, fascism.

No, leftists are not attacking Chrisians. That is absolutely silly. You are confusing the concept that "America must accept evangelical values" with "everyone is out to get us."

Horsecrap.

Christianity has already been proven to be compatible with Western Democratic values and beliefs. Christians did create the United States of America after all. Islam on the other hand,is not compatible with Western Democratic values and beliefs. That's why it's so bizarre watching Leftists viciously attacking Christians while embracing and defending Muslims. It just seems do delusional and hypocritical on their part.

Tell that to the Christians who defended monarchy, autocracy, pograms, fascism.

No, leftists are not attacking Chrisians. That is absolutely silly. You are confusing the concept that "America must accept evangelical values" with "everyone is out to get us."

Horsecrap.

Keep in mind that this post is about discussing the Left's vicious attacks on Christians while embracing and defending Muslims. I think you're beginning to stray a bit. However the more you reply,the more you do prove the OP's point pretty effectively. Keep up the good work. ;)

The OP is false, lib, that's the point. Do you get it now? You very small group of far-right evangelicals do not represent America or American Christianity. Do you get it now?

Well i think the OP nailed things perfectly. The Left actually proves this OP to be more correct by the day. I haven't seen any recent Leftist behavior that has proven this OP wrong. Until i see the Left change their behavior i will continue to discuss what i honestly observe. They do have an irrational hate for Christians and they express this hate by both viciously attacking Christians and siding with Muslims. I just go by what i observe.

Forum List

Back