the lefts reaction to the Blue Collar Anthem tells us allot about the left .

The redneck anthem ys actually very anti Republican. Against the wealthy.
"redneck anthem" hahah ....obviously you are part of the problem....the type he signs about, the type getting tax dollars to pay for your fudge rounds.....

"redneck anthem" hahah ....obviously you are part of the problem....the type he signs about, the type getting tax dollars to pay for your fudge rounds.....
I wish. I haven't had those in a a decade.

I wish. I haven't had those in a a decade.
I always preferred the nutty buddies or the oatmeal cream pies...but they were few in far between as a child, since my parents worked and didn't get the aid of welfare to pay for them, and as an adult, i am not much into sweets, i prefer a egg mcmuffin from mcdonalds as a treat though from time to time

Oh, he's also an anti-Semite.

The most revealing window into Anthony’s worldview may be a YouTube playlist he curated, “Videos that make your noggin get bigger.” The list includes performances from Luciano Pavarotti and Hank Williams Sr., but it also features several talking heads popular among the far-right — Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan — as well as multiple clips putting forward the conspiracy theory that Jews were responsible for 9/11.

Mike Rothschild, a journalist and author who covers conspiracy theories, doesn’t think these connections are incidental:

“If you are plugged in enough to the conspiracy world to drop a reference to Epstein island into a song you’ve written, that’s not the only thing you’re consuming.” (Anthony did not respond to multiple requests for an interview.)

Talk about anything BUT the song. Face it, that song resonates with an awful lot of people, and they simply don't care that you're desperately trying to detract from its message.

You reckon Wall Street is made up of Democrats. :auiqs.jpg:
You reckon the wealthy care about either party? :abgg2q.jpg:
The "wealthy" don't because they play both parties against each other. The democrats, OTOH, are the party of the rich and look at the lower classes with disdain.

Talk about anything BUT the song. Face it, that song resonates with an awful lot of people, and they simply don't care that you're desperately trying to detract from its message.
That's because, just like Trump, he's identifying people for you to hate. It doesn't matter to you that Republican elites are the ones creating the conditions where people are on food stamps.

Ahh August....Congress is not in session very much if at all; people are on vacation and the right wing loons face a the quandary.... with nobody victimizing them....they have to invent things to victimize them.

This thread is one of those.

That's because, just like Trump, he's identifying people for you to hate. It doesn't matter to you that Republican elites are the ones creating the conditions where people are on food stamps.
If that is the case, where are the democrats running to the rescue? Answer, counting their share of the loot while they laugh at their water carriers (that's you) desperately trying to cover for them. And funny how you try to tie this all to TRUMP!. It's almost as if you have him on the brain or something. You'd think you would at least charge him rent to live in your head like that.

Ahh August....Congress is not in session very much if at all; people are on vacation and the right wing loons face a the quandary.... with nobody victimizing them....they have to invent things to victimize them.

This thread is one of those.
And the democrats again show their disdain for the blue-collar working class.

with the surging popularity of the Blue Collar Anthem where the singer says negative things about both the right and the left only one side of the political spectrum is attacking the song ..

This is the blue collar anthem

I'm sure he doesn't, and is just trolling. He would have to be a complete moron to believe that. Are you a complete moron, hadit ?
And the party faithful rush to the ramparts. "I know, let's try calling somebody a moron! Sure, sure, it didn't work the last 15 times we tried it, but I have good feelz about it this time, and you know that feelz trump everything!"

Forum List

Back