The lefts new mantra: Taxes Taxes Taxes

The Democrats passed a tax cut for those making less than $250K. The GOP house won't vote on it.
Yes, the Democrats want to cut taxes on most Americans. The GOP? Not so much.

If Congress does nothing the tax cuts expire anyway, the Dems are trying to extend the Bush tax cuts, which the Dems said they didn't exist until after Obama got into office, now they suddenly are there.

So Dems lose a lot of credibility, just for that dishonesty, I say let the cuts expire and start slashing the budget.

is that one of the bush ideas obama didnt like NOR do anything about? I bet it is, you sly dog bringing that fact up.

The Democrats passed a tax cut for those making less than $250K. The GOP house won't vote on it.
Yes, the Democrats want to cut taxes on most Americans. The GOP? Not so much.

If Congress does nothing the tax cuts expire anyway, the Dems are trying to extend the Bush tax cuts, which the Dems said they didn't exist until after Obama got into office, now they suddenly are there.

So Dems lose a lot of credibility, just for that dishonesty, I say let the cuts expire and start slashing the budget.

if nothing is done then 1 trillion in budget cuts will take effect along with tax increases according to the budget deal made during the standoff last year. If that occurs then a market meltdown is expected along with another recession.

Forum List

Back