The left's never-ending lies and my advice to the right

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
The left incessantly makes up lies and smears against Trump. The "Trump colluded with the Russians" fairy tale, Trump hired prostitutes to piss the bed, Trump "disrespected" the Green Beret killed in Niger, the ambush is exactly the same as what occurred in Benghazi and, hence, it too is a big scandal, etc., etc., etc. The left is the purveyor of "fake news" and lies, distortions and smears. Then you have the useful idiots that pervade this forum that are all too eager to share such stories here.

My advice to those on the right here is to not to engage them in their circle jerks. None of it matters anyway, especially not to swing voters in the swing states. Trump just has to help the common American to have a better quality of life. If he does that he'll be just fine in the 20' election. Everything else is just noise. Leave the lying left to gnash their teeth and wallow in their bitter hatred.

God bless President Trump! Make American Great Again!

11666103_10155814007500725_542686515271077962_n-1.jpg

The left incessantly makes up lies and smears against Trump. The "Trump colluded with the Russians" fairy tale, Trump hired prostitutes to piss the bed, Trump "disrespected" the Green Beret killed in Niger, the ambush is exactly the same as what occurred in Benghazi and, hence, it too is a big scandal, etc., etc., etc. The left is the purveyor of "fake news" and lies, distortions and smears. Then you have the useful idiots that pervade this forum that are all too eager to share such stories here.

My advice to those on the right here is to not to engage them in their circle jerks. None of it matters anyway, especially not to swing voters in the swing states. Trump just has to help the common American to have a better quality of life. If he does that he'll be just fine in the 20' election. Everything else is just noise. Leave the lying left to gnash their teeth and wallow in their bitter hatred.

God bless President Trump! Make American Great Again!

11666103_10155814007500725_542686515271077962_n-1.jpg
It's the reaction to little things that help turn them into big things.

Look at how college protestors have helped the careers of conservative speakers.

This country needs less caffeine. And to be a little less sensitive to every last thing.

The left will never stop lying. Prove them to be liars and they will turn right around and tell the same lies. Likely tell you it is you who are lying.

The left will never stop lying. Prove them to be liars and they will turn right around and tell the same lies. Likely tell you it is you who are lying.

That is one of the main reasons I stay focused like a laseŕ on their biggest lie of all.

Forum List

Back