The Left's Historical Obsession With Jews and Israel.

Notice how the apologists are steering this away from Pittsbugh and on to Israel. It happens with tedious monotony every time. Predictable even.

They were gleeful that Jews died; it was just unseemly to show it in public.

Greg

Notice how the apologists are steering this away from Pittsbugh and on to Israel. It happens with tedious monotony every time. Predictable even.

Thus, anti-Zionism and the obsession with Israel are examples of Jew-hatred by proxy. So there are, indeed, very strong historical, theoretical, and political links (all contingent, sure) between anti-Zionism (or the criticism of Israel) and Jew-hatred. One of those links I will discuss here: the history of Far Left Jew-hatred.

That is from the OP. there is a race thread for antisemitism. I really thought this thread was about Israel. You know today there is no such thing as anti Semitism, the white person who thinks he is so entitled to be here killed jews that were involved in immigration as Trump said that Soros was behind it, and the synagogue was associated with HIAS. So it's what the were doing, not who they were.

I am pro HIAS and think its a great service they do for immigrants, but it started with Jews and extends to now all nationalities , ethnicities, etc.

So since Trump is so fearful of immigration , except for white wealthy people, this man was against immigration, so it was not who they were , but what they do. Nothing about being they were jews.

Irvine CA.

Days after Pittsburgh.

4590662_103118-vandalism.jpg

Thus, anti-Zionism and the obsession with Israel are examples of Jew-hatred by proxy. So there are, indeed, very strong historical, theoretical, and political links (all contingent, sure) between anti-Zionism (or the criticism of Israel) and Jew-hatred. One of those links I will discuss here: the history of Far Left Jew-hatred.

That is from the OP. there is a race thread for antisemitism. I really thought this thread was about Israel. You know today there is no such thing as anti Semitism, the white person who thinks he is so entitled to be here killed jews that were involved in immigration as Trump said that Soros was behind it, and the synagogue was associated with HIAS. So it's what the were doing, not who they were.

I am pro HIAS and think its a great service they do for immigrants, but it started with Jews and extends to now all nationalities , ethnicities, etc.

So since Trump is so fearful of immigration , except for white wealthy people, this man was against immigration, so it was not who they were , but what they do. Nothing about being they were jews.

The statement that Trump is fearful of immigration except for “ White Wealthy People” is both stupid and ignorant, SHERI.
What is wrong with being against Illegal Immigration? It’s bad enough if someone is murdered or killed by someone who is here Legally but when someone is killed by someone who doesn’t belong here is worse.
I know; The majority aren’t but that’s not the point. My heart goes out to those who were tortured and killed by MS13 and others like them

Forum List

Back