The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The peaceful, permit holding protesters, known as White Supremacists by the rabid left, wanted to exercise their first amendment right but were attacked by an antifa flash mob of bigots who were unable to accept any differing opinions. The antifa anarchists went there looking for trouble and they got it. Trump was right, there was wrong on both sides. Personally, I blame antifa more than the permit holding protesters.

Did that permit allow them to drive through a crowd of victims to kill those who couldn't get out of the way in time? Where do you get a permit like that?
They didn't do that, jackass.

I'm sure the dead girl's parents will be glad to hear that.
:rolleyes:

Please spare me the ridiculous appeal to emotion fallacies.

Fallacy? Is she dead or not?
Look it up, dumbass.

Why do you base all of your political opinions on logical fallacies and untruths?

Last edited:
Did that permit allow them to drive through a crowd of victims to kill those who couldn't get out of the way in time? Where do you get a permit like that?

Look it up, dumbass.

Why do you base all of your political opinions on logical fallacies and untruths?

I looked it up. Yep, she's still dead.

Look it up, dumbass.

Face facts. If your antifa heroes would have left the peaceful protesters express their first amendment rights in peace, none of this would have happened. Antifa went there looking for trouble and they got it. The girl died because Antifa doesn't accept differing opinions, closed minded bigots that they are.

Look it up, dumbass.

She got hit by a car while playing in the middle of the fucking street. So she wins a Darwin award.

Don't run into the street in front of muscle car going downhill being driven by an inexperienced driver who has just been frightened/distracted by one of your fellow terrorists hitting his car with a stick and shit like that doesn't happen to you.

Last edited:
The Left refuses to condemn ANTIFA as a terrorist organization. ANTIFA claims they fight fascism.... they can’t even define fascism except for calling out anyone who does not agree with the Left as fascist.

Your brain is dead but that's about it, you half-witted imbecile.

The OP stands un-refuted:

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.
"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

Look it up, dumbass.

She got hit by a car while playing in the middle of the fucking street. So she wins a Darwin award.

Don't run into the street in front of muscle car going downhill being driven by an inexperienced driver who has just been frightened/distracted by one of your fellow terrorists hitting his car with a stick and shit like that doesn't happen to you.

That is why people say crazy right wingers are crazy and disgusting

Face facts. If your antifa heroes would have left the peaceful protesters express their first amendment rights in peace,

Yea if only people wouldn't call out the right wing Nazis...they wouldn't kill people

ME: Out of the four years of lies and propaganda we have heard from fake news CNN and the rest of fake news, this is ion the top five biggies. Soon I will do a series on the biggest lies told about Trump. This is one of them:

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN
Some of them are good people

As Trump says.......

Both Nazis and people who protest against Nazis are bad people

Look it up, dumbass.

E3NoqnU.jpg

Proof that Fields was attacked just prior to the accident.

That prick's picture should have been on the news every fucking day with a huge cash reward on his head until he was apprehended and charged with murder.

Last edited:
Look it up, dumbass.

E3NoqnU.jpg

That prick's picture should have been on the news every fucking day with a huge cash reward on his head until he was apprehended and charged with murder.
LOL

Obviously a provocation to mow down innocent people with your car

Look it up, dumbass.

E3NoqnU.jpg

LOL

Obviously a provocation to mow down innocent people with your car
There's no evidence whatsoever that the initial collision was anything but an accident precipitated by some violent asshole bully hitting his car with the weapon.

This was analogous to the time I saw some asshole throw a concrete block off a railroad bridge onto a car below. It smashed her windshield, she lost control and hit another vehicle. That car rolled over and the driver died.

The lawbreaker who threw the block was convicted of murder because the accident would have never happened if it wasn't for his actions.

The same thing should have happened in this case. Stick boy committed murder.

Instead the authorities let stick boy get away with murder and took a political prisoner who pled guilty after they threatened him with the death penalty. A total miscarriage of justice.

Last edited:
There's no evidence whatsoever that the initial collision was anything but an accident precipitated by some violent asshole bully hitting his car with the weapon.

This was analogous to the time I saw some asshole throw a concrete block off a railroad bridge onto a car below. It smashed her windshield, she lost control and hit another vehicle. That car rolled over and the driver died.

The lawbreaker who threw the block was convicted of murder because the accident would have never happened if it wasn't for his actions.
The same thing should have happened in this case. Stick boy committed murder.
Instead the authorities took a political prisoner.

Of all the guys named Muhammed I know, you are my favorite. :)

But seriously folks, you are all straying off the topic. The topic is that the Fake News media LIED about what Trump said, and as we can see from the idiots and morons from the Left in this thread, plenty of DOPES believe the lie.

One more time:

ME: Out of the four years of lies and propaganda we have heard from fake news CNN and the rest of fake news, this is ion the top five biggies. Soon I will do a series on the biggest lies told about Trump. This is one of them:

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back