The leftists don't want our guns....

NRA-ILA | Maryland Deputy Attorney General: “we should ban guns altogether, period”

Well yeah..yeah they do. I figured it would only take a matter of time before some nut case anti constitution jackass spouted the truth.
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Nowhere in the cited article is Vignarajah identified as a 'leftist,' nor is Vignarajah identified as being 'representative' of all 'leftists,' nor an official 'spokesperson' for 'all leftists.'

So, no – 'leftists' don't want to 'take your guns,' this is yet another ridiculous lie from the right.

Gun control advocates lie so much we can't trust anything they say, hence we won't budge an inch and they can go suck on the 2nd amendment and SCOTUS rulings.

YAWN!. That's all. Simple fact is moron NO rightist wants to steal our gun rights...see how hard your so well thought out yet pathetic attempt at deflection was to beat?
NRA-ILA | Maryland Deputy Attorney General: “we should ban guns altogether, period”

Well yeah..yeah they do. I figured it would only take a matter of time before some nut case anti constitution jackass spouted the truth.
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Nowhere in the cited article is Vignarajah identified as a 'leftist,' nor is Vignarajah identified as being 'representative' of all 'leftists,' nor an official 'spokesperson' for 'all leftists.'

So, no – 'leftists' don't want to 'take your guns,' this is yet another ridiculous lie from the right.

Gun control advocates lie so much we can't trust anything they say, hence we won't budge an inch and they can go suck on the 2nd amendment and SCOTUS rulings.
Even if the tyrants in robes tell me I can't own a gun. I know what the 2nd amendment says and I will NEVER abide by an illegal ruling.

The left is clueless at how severe the blow back will be if they tried to make that move.

Even if the tyrants in robes tell me I can't own a gun. I know what the 2nd amendment says and I will NEVER abide by an illegal ruling.

And the 2nd doesn't grant us permission, it affirms a right that already existed prior to the constitution and this right requires no granting or permission from government.

The left is clueless at how severe the blow back will be if they tried to make that move.
I figured our resident leftards would embrace this but so far 2 think its funny and are running from it....oh well. I guess when they use big daddy government its OK to talk like a bad ass but not when you might face a bullet to the head if you tried it yourself.

I figured our resident leftards would embrace this but so far 2 think its funny and are running from it....oh well. I guess when they use big daddy government its OK to talk like a bad ass but not when you might face a bullet to the head if you tried it yourself.

They are under some delusion they will somehow repeal the Second and Americans will say "oh ok here is my gun"

I just don't want terrorist and mentally ill people getting them.
Then let's fix the mental health system and stop allowing "refugees" in. There is ALWAYS going to be the risk of a shooting but it can be lowered if we kick big pharma out of our lives.Its time to use NATURAL ways of fixing problems and the wonders that Marijuana and its assorted chemicals have shown to help with....but when that happens big pharma loses LOTS of money.Its ALL about the money.

Forum List

Back