The Leftist Ideal for the new European Man

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Look whom lefts are hardly working to create.
And partially already created
The leftist ideal, the should-be New European Man

- Homo
- Non white
- Dumb
- Life long welfare recipient
- At best an illiterate Muslim

Pretty soon crowds of non-binary Zombies (whose gender can be described by the word "it") will start walking in the streets of liberal Western countries and only Russia will preserve normal, beautiful and natural men and women. "Natural" is a key word.

Last edited:
Feminist-Or-Soy-Boy.jpg

Pretty soon crowds of non-binary Zombies (whose gender can be described by the word "it") will start walking in the streets of liberal Western countries and only Russia will preserve normal, beautiful and natural men and women. "Natural" is a key word.

Today to be a normal is like to be a Nazi or Racist.

To be serious, I believe that "leftists" do sincerely believe that Europe would be better off with more non-Caucasian people.

So I guess that "leftists" are very happy with the situation in Sweden and would like to see its immigration policies adopted by all European nations.

Personally, I believe that Europe is making a terrible mistake, but people like Frau Merkel feel that it is the right policy.

In any case, some impartial observers have commented that the population profile of Europe will inevitably be more non-Caucasian and that nothing can stop this trend.

To be serious, I believe that "leftists" do sincerely believe that Europe would be better off with more non-Caucasian people.

So I guess that "leftists" are very happy with the situation in Sweden and would like to see its immigration policies adopted by all European nations.

Personally, I believe that Europe is making a terrible mistake, but people like Frau Merkel feel that it is the right policy.

In any case, some impartial observers have commented that the population profile of Europe will inevitably be more non-Caucasian and that nothing can stop this trend.

Europa is finished, lefts have killed it.

Forum List

Back