The left using comics to attack conservatives....sadly, the X-men are the tool...

Marvel does know that their sales are dropping and they know why. They are waiting for the change.

Truth justice and the American way is racist and anti globalist......must be destroyed...yes I know thats Superman......very much part of Capt America too

Hollywood is basically an anti-American, leftist propaganda machine.
Virtually every movie out today, that isn't an independent film, portrays the U.S. military as mindless bloodthirsty morons.
Movie after movie portrays law enforcement as the ones committing crimes.
Look how many times they toss in a line derogatory of conservatives, painting them as racist and misogynistic.

i look on telly looking for something to watch , usually give up and just watch the news or history . The stuff that is fed into millenial and younger brains amuses , amazes and dismays me .

There are stations that carry old shows. Some of them were on when I was in school and I never saw them. There is a channel that has British television. Very good. We aren't wedded to liberal hogwash.

Yes....remember when you could read a comic and have fun....now it is part of the totalitarian state that the left wing will use to indoctrinate your kids........

kim jong un should start writing comics for Marvel...

New X-Men Comic has Heroes Torture Conservative Woman for Being ‘Anti-Mutant Racist’
they have had this type of "anti" mutant shit ever since the 60's.....nothing new....

It's the knee jerk reaction of people who want to portray themselves as being victimized. Take what has been the running theme behind the X-men since they were created and pretend it's a new way for the media to attack conservatives.

Really scrapping the bottom of the outrage barrel today. First Tim Allen and now The X-Men. :crybaby:

Yes....remember when you could read a comic and have fun....now it is part of the totalitarian state that the left wing will use to indoctrinate your kids........

kim jong un should start writing comics for Marvel...

New X-Men Comic has Heroes Torture Conservative Woman for Being ‘Anti-Mutant Racist’
they have had this type of "anti" mutant shit ever since the 60's.....nothing new....

It's the knee jerk reaction of people who want to portray themselves as being victimized. Take what has been the running theme behind the X-men since they were created and pretend it's a new way for the media to attack conservatives.
you got it.....the Sentinels came out in the mid 60's.....mutant hunting robots used by paranoid anti- mutant factions....
The_X-Men_(Uncanny_X-Men)-vol.1-14_(November_1965).jpg

Forum List

Back