The Left is pushing our major cities to the brink of anarchy with systematic neutering of cops

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It’s a phenomenon that we’ve been monitoring now for more than a year: There is a concerted effort by the growing Leftist/Marxist faction of the Democrat Party to create mass chaos in our biggest cities through implementation of policies that are neutering police.

What’s more, the end result is very likely to be mass walk-outs at police departments in our biggest cities, followed by periods of anarchy, leading to a permanent inability of these same cities to attract and hire enough cops to even put on the streets without major changes in policy and leadership.

You may recall in recent days an event which occurred in one of the most unlikely of places: New York City, where two young police officers were criminally assaulted by onlookers who drenched them with water and even struck one cop with an empty bucket.

The video has shocked Americans all over the country, many of whom are scratching their heads as to why NYPD officers would allow this to happen.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com...

I’m past the limit. I long for the time when ABNORMALS cower in their houses lest they have to face the wrath of pissed off US citizens.

And no, I no longer consider ABNORMALS to be citizens.

Sorry. Wait, nope, I’m not sorry.

they don't want cops to defend themselves against jackass/dangerous criminals
..criminals who are armed and FIGHT with the cops

It’s a phenomenon that we’ve been monitoring now for more than a year: There is a concerted effort by the growing Leftist/Marxist faction of the Democrat Party to create mass chaos in our biggest cities through implementation of policies that are neutering police.

What’s more, the end result is very likely to be mass walk-outs at police departments in our biggest cities, followed by periods of anarchy, leading to a permanent inability of these same cities to attract and hire enough cops to even put on the streets without major changes in policy and leadership.

You may recall in recent days an event which occurred in one of the most unlikely of places: New York City, where two young police officers were criminally assaulted by onlookers who drenched them with water and even struck one cop with an empty bucket.

The video has shocked Americans all over the country, many of whom are scratching their heads as to why NYPD officers would allow this to happen.

I’m past the limit. I long for the time when ABNORMALS cower in their houses lest they have to face the wrath of pissed off US citizens.

Anarchy? Liberals? Please let this happen...

tumblr_nu64yw5tBa1tgd388o1_500.gif

Obama stripped the police of the kind of retired military weapons and equipment they can avail themselves to.....and the liberal governors are falling right in line like good little lemmings....

upload_2019-7-29_19-46-0.png

In December alone, 20 officers died by suicide, whereas only 10 line-of-duty deaths were reported.

“The single greatest cause of death for law enforcement officers each year is suicide,” said Jeff McGill, vice president of Blue H.E.L.P.

For Third Straight Year, Police Suicides Outnumber Line-Of-Duty Deaths | HuffPost
-------------------------------------------------------------
seems suicide is getting them mostly. I see MI is on the list. Texas is the highest.

They drive out normal people from the ranks of the police. Then, when the situation is completely out of control, they begin hiring their thugs...who will obey the democrats without question.....

Forum List

Back