The Left hates the Middle Class

Never forget that the Bourgeoisie is the middle class, not the "rich," but the merchants and craftsman of the middle.

The left has waged war against the middle class since the time of Karl Marx. All of the current talk about Obama's class warfare against the rich is a smokescreen, the war the left wages against America is a war to crush and obliterate the middle class.

Ending the middle class is, and always has been, the primary goal of the left.

Lets see what Republicans do for the middle class in the next 2-8 years.

They will grow the middle class, hence beating back the gains you fascists made under Obama. It's already happening. The Bourgeoisie is rebounding under Trump, the two tiered society you promote of a 1% elite ruling over an impoverished mass if faltering, despite the gains you made under Obama.
Capitalism enables wealth concentration via the laissez-faire laziness of even, an invisible hand; not a "hard manual work ethic from the Age of Iron".

Never forget that the Bourgeoisie is the middle class, not the "rich," but the merchants and craftsman of the middle.

The left has waged war against the middle class since the time of Karl Marx. All of the current talk about Obama's class warfare against the rich is a smokescreen, the war the left wages against America is a war to crush and obliterate the middle class.

Ending the middle class is, and always has been, the primary goal of the left.

With the death of unions so goes the middle class. Who is killing the unions? The rich hate the middle class.
If the poor may benefit; the right wing has, nothing but repeal or Increased Litigation.

[CEOs over value themselves and under value the workers

Great,

What about LeBron James who charges $300 for a single seat to watch him play while pocketing hundreds of millions, then telling us how tough he has it "cuz he be black."

That's different though, I mean they are celebrities, and you leftists LOVE celebrities, because they aren't greedy or anything with their humble hundred million dollar homes, not like the greedy CEO's with their million dollar mansions.

You fascists sure are smart.
They are the ultimate employees making what they are worth. The owner can't go get another lebron

Yeah, it's not a double standard cuz they support the leftist elite....

You literally have no brain.
Whatever. They came from nothing and haven't forgot where they came from.

Charles Barkley is a republican

Charles Barkley is a brilliant man with a knowledge of economics that is extraordinary.

Many CEO's also came from nothing.

You are just a hack applying a double standard.

The middle class doesn't have much of a political voice anymore. Used to be through unions.
unions abused the system. if you can't acknowledged that then you are far from understanding what happened. I'll tell you what, right now Chicago public school union is trying to destroy the state.

I think they needed changes, but they are still needed. Without middle class workers have little power or political voice.
I have no issue with unions as long as someone who doesn't want to belong isn't forced to pay dues. It ain't right.
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage could help that situation. And, unions should be about providing, Organized labor.

The middle class doesn't have much of a political voice anymore. Used to be through unions.
The Koch brothers? Trump?
George Soros, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerburg, Mark Cuban........

Seems both sides have plenty... think about that.
Aside from the amusement factor, the OP is based on an intellectual dishonesty. Both parties, including both the tea party and establishment gopers, and even the Trump alt-R folks, purport to be in support of the middle class.
I will give ground on some republicans, but not on Trump. He spoke to these folks, he listened to these folks. It's why he fking won.

Let's all hope he delivers. I don't have much faith in his ideas, but would rather be wrong.
tax cuts for the rich and foodstamps cuts for the poor?

George Soros, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerburg, Mark Cuban........

Aside from the amusement factor, the OP is based on an intellectual dishonesty. Both parties, including both the tea party and establishment gopers, and even the Trump alt-R folks, purport to be in support of the middle class.
I will give ground on some republicans, but not on Trump. He spoke to these folks, he listened to these folks. It's why he fking won.

Let's all hope he delivers. I don't have much faith in his ideas, but would rather be wrong.
well first he needs congress to be congress. and stop with all the russia hoax bullshit. See, again, both parties deviating from the needs of middle class americans investigating a hoax. I tell you.
y'all "drew and quartered" the Benghazi scandal, for nothing.

unions abused the system. if you can't acknowledged that then you are far from understanding what happened. I'll tell you what, right now Chicago public school union is trying to destroy the state.

I think they needed changes, but they are still needed. Without middle class workers have little power or political voice.
I have no issue with unions as long as someone who doesn't want to belong isn't forced to pay dues. It ain't right.

Also shouldn't reap the benefits without joining. But we need clear benefits to inspire joining.
how about a "re-purposing" of unions. Unions having recourse to "well regulated and well Organized labor" should be able to "out compete" unorganized labor.

Also shouldn't reap the benefits without joining. But we need clear benefits to inspire joining.
not sure how one business can have two benefit options. Pay, obviously, less pay for the non union, agreed.
only the right wing is that, "capitally challenged". There should be no legal distinction between part-time and full-time, for benefits purposes; Only capital distinctions.

well first he needs congress to be congress. and stop with all the russia hoax bullshit. See, again, both parties deviating from the needs of middle class americans investigating a hoax. I tell you.

I think congress will find any reason to do nothing. But it is his party. If he can't get them to do something it doesn't say much about his leadership.
lol. Y'all Own the drug war after this; Republicans have, "both houses".

I think congress will find any reason to do nothing. But it is his party. If he can't get them to do something it doesn't say much about his leadership.
it really isn't his party. he ran as a GOP, he got mistreated the entire election process by them. I'd say that is a complex situation.
Mr. Perot, "ran as independent"; he did not, "free ride" on the republican party.

not sure how one business can have two benefit options. Pay, obviously, less pay for the non union, agreed.

In return unions need to strive to have the best workers. Union made should really mean something.
just go watch roadwork from state workers. nine guys at the site, maybe one to two actually working. I find it a joke. It comes up often during visits with friends.
I used to think that; but, now I am advocating for the latest in aqueduct and road building machinery, at every opportunity.

Great,

What about LeBron James who charges $300 for a single seat to watch him play while pocketing hundreds of millions, then telling us how tough he has it "cuz he be black."

That's different though, I mean they are celebrities, and you leftists LOVE celebrities, because they aren't greedy or anything with their humble hundred million dollar homes, not like the greedy CEO's with their million dollar mansions.

They are the ultimate employees making what they are worth. The owner can't go get another lebron

Charles Barkley is a brilliant man with a knowledge of economics that is extraordinary.

Bullshit. Most CEOs came via ivy league silver spoons. Fortune 500.

They are the elite.

y'all "drew and quartered" the Benghazi scandal, for nothing.
it's not over yet. still looking for 33K emails. got em?

it really isn't his party. he ran as a GOP, he got mistreated the entire election process by them. I'd say that is a complex situation.
Mr. Perot, "ran as independent"; he did not, "free ride" on the republican party.
trump is brighter.

Great,

My bro got a masters from msu. Could of he fortune 500 makes 1.5 million a year. Yes sure he's worth that much.

But since you're ok with it I'd take it too if I were him.

He came from nothing. Very rare he would ever become CEO.

Great,

Bullshit. Most CEOs came via ivy league silver spoons. Fortune 500.

They are the elite.
you really hate the rich people eh?

Great,

My bro got a masters from msu. Could of he fortune 500 makes 1.5 million a year. Yes sure he's worth that much.

But since you're ok with it I'd take it too if I were him.

He came from nothing. Very rare he would ever become CEO.
in english

[

With the death of unions so goes the middle class. Who is killing the unions? The rich hate the middle class.

The Unions are long gone. The only thing left is the Public Employee unions, which are not unions at all, just the entrenched bureaucracy feeding their greedy maw at the expense of the productive sector.

Unions and Corporations are two forms of voluntary collectivism in a market economy. Most people grasp that monopolies are damaging to the public and to the economy. What the left doesn't seem to grasp is that this is true regardless of whether the monopoly is among corporations or among unions. Either way the public gets fucked by a trust that uses monopoly power to set prices that the market will not and cannot support.

Real unions died 40 years ago. The committed by pricing American workers out of the market, assuming their monopoly would protect them from the market. But the monopoly of the AFL/CIO only had their monopoly in America, escaping the price gouging of them meant jobs going out of the country. The unions broke, leaving us with predatory corporations that have no natural balance, a very bad thing for America, all based on the unbridled greed of the Monopoly that was the unions.

Still the middle thrived, until Obama got in office. The real decline in middle class wages started in 2007, which is understandable since that was the start of a recession. What is NOT understandable is that they NEVER rebounded until Trump took office. Now they are finally headed back up. Had Mafia Boss Hillary won, they would still be dropping.

Wages were headed up a bit before Trump. I've not seen any evidence yet that has continued. The middle class has been screwed for decades.

For most workers, real wages have barely budged for decades
It is why the left is advocating for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and health care for the poor; unlike the right wing.

Forum List

Back