The left are set to emasculate James Bond in the name of advancing feminism...

3i0fkl.gif
th

What a coincidence. I just watched Thunderball last night. First time in over 50 years.
Great scene where Bond accidentally walks in on a hot babe taking a bath. She asks him to hand her something to wear. He holds up a pair of gold sandals.

The only James Bond was Sean Connery, but since he's like a million years old now, it doesn't really matter who they put in the role.
He’s dead. It does matter who they put in the role and what hole 007 is hitting.

Connery is dead? I'm not surprised. He looked close to dead in his last 3 movies.
He hasn’t made a movie in nearly twenty years. And he’s still alive.

Not even sure this nonsense will be worth pirating.

It's called capitalism. They're making it because they think it will sell.

If it doesn't, then they lose money. If it does, then they make money.

You think they give a shit about anything other than money?

If her last name is the only gripe, then who cares? Most of the Bond films in recent history have had women in "masculine" roles, as far back as the Timothy Dalton films from the 1980s. (I never cared about Ghostbusters - anyone older than 13 that emotionally invested in a silly film one way or another probably has arrested development - it was a stupid film for an audience with in IQ below the 100 range).

As far as "masculinity" goes, Bond films are just theatrics. Why aren't you reading books on real secret agents, or joining MI6 yourself, instead of lavishing over a character who pretends to be one?

Forum List

Back