The Last Voyage Of The Demeter

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This looks like a really cool movie. I'm going to go see it as a double feature with my fiancee along with Gran Turismo in the middle of next month. :D

This looks like a really cool movie. I'm going to go see it as a double feature with my fiancee along with Gran Turismo in the middle of next month.

Looks like a good movie also from a Democrat's point of view!

I'll have to recommend it to all of my new democrat friends!

Us democrats stick together, you know. :smoke:

Uh oh, what's wrong with it?

Nothing! It's great! Just like the democrat party.

Some men in black took me to a little room yesterday and gave me an injection, I don't remember much, they said it was a vaccine.

I feel much better now, I want to improve my life by being a good democrat.

Democrats make good movies, you know. Just like Harvey Weinstein, a real good democrat.

• Banned
Nothing! It's great! Just like the democrat party.

Some men in black took me to a little room yesterday and gave me an injection, I don't remember much, they said it was a vaccine.

I feel much better now, I want to improve my life by being a good democrat.

Democrats make good movies, you know. Just like Harvey Weinstein, a real good democrat.

Umm are you okay? 🤣

Umm are you okay? 🤣

I'm just trying to be a good democrat.

I have seen the light.

I have crossed over thanks to the Dark Side and joined the party of peace, love, freedom and caring, the democrat party.

I'd tell you the Devil made me do it, but then, I don't want to be turned into a frog again.

Be sure to sprinkle yourself with some Holy Water if you dare.

• Banned
I'm just trying to be a good democrat.

I have seen the light.

I have crossed over thanks to the Dark Side and joined the party of peace, love, freedom and caring, the democrat party.

I'd tell you the Devil made me do it, but then, I don't want to be turned into a frog again.

Be sure to sprinkle yourself with some Holy Water if you dare.

And I'll repeat what I said on the other thread. Are you drunk?

Too much CG for me. I particularly hate horror movies that use computer effects. Some are fine in the background, but never in the foreground where actors and objects are interacting with or responding to them.

Far as vampires go this looks really boring and uninteresting. Looks too generic and sterile.

Renfield was actually good. Yeah it had a lot of cg but man Nicholas cage was terrific and it was a fun movie. Normally horror comedies don't do much for me but I enjoyed it.

And I am really looking forward to is Robert eggers version of nosferatu. I loved witch, and his last movie the lighthouse was like every scene was a living painting.

Forum List

Back