The last person to post in this thread WINS!! (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisty, I have a deal for you. I have quite a bit of money, unfortunately it's in Nigeria. I can get it out of there, but I need an American citizen to proxy for me. If you put up a nominal fee ($500) and let me use your bank account in order to make the transfer, I'll share the money with you.

Fisty, I have a deal for you. I have quite a bit of money, unfortunately it's in Nigeria. I can get it out of there, but I need an American citizen to proxy for me. If you put up a nominal fee ($500) and let me use your bank account in order to make the transfer, I'll share the money with you.
Well, all the emails worked for me, so...wait a minute! There is something fishy going on around here!

You mean you have money in Nigeria too? Wow... I've got 12.5 million there myself. Hell Fats, we must own half the damn country... :lol:

You mean you have money in Nigeria too? Wow... I've got 12.5 million there myself. Hell Fats, we must own half the damn country... :lol:

I own the other half:razz:

This just in......I just checked my email, apparently I also have quite a bit of money waiting for me in Ghana. Africa loves me!

Hey, that's MY money...Well at least give me my share. Just leave it here on this thread. I figure a half mil will do. That will get me to Tampa, buy a studio suite so i can cheer for my Cardinals.:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back