The Last One Goes

Can't say I blame him after what Trump pulled on McCabe

Top FBI official Bill Priestap to retire

Priestap was the conduit for the coup; it all ran through him.

I've long thought that he was the one who would flip on everyone else in the conspiracy. The fact that he is being allowed to retire quietly confirms this. Trump must have a lot of dirt on the other players now.

I wonder what color the sky is in the alternate universe you live in.

Right now it's cloudy with a few blue patches . I live in RealityLand. I suspect it's some weird beige color in yours.

I've long thought that he was the one who would flip on everyone else in the conspiracy. The fact that he is being allowed to retire quietly confirms this. Trump must have a lot of dirt on the other players now.

These people are absolutely crazy

When you add up willful ignorance and low intelligence and this is what you get. Rabid Trump supporters.

When you add up willful ignorance and low intelligence and this is what you get. Rabid Trump supporters.
Extreme-Irony.gif

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Forum List

Back