The Last Jedi

I last went to the cinema like 2014, I'll wait until I can download it for free.

So what do you guys think of the previous ones?

And do you watch the cartoons? <--- That's where it's at really.

I last went to the cinema like 2014, I'll wait until I can download it for free.

Careful, the movie studios will certainly be watching that file. I recently got a cease and desist letter from my ISP for downloading the season finale of Game of thrones.

As for the new star wars series, the first one was terribly overrated in my opinion. Time to let this franchise die. No hope for that now I suppose, not until Disney has squeezed every last dollar out of it.

Bookmarked so I can spoil the shit out of the movie for you

I'm not someone who cares that much about that sort of thing. Is this the last of three films or the second one? I watched the first new one, I haven't seen two and a half of the middle ones. The other half doesn't like Star Wars anyway, so chances I'll watch it, when the only thing I've seen alone in the last year or so is probably Peppa Pig in Chinese.

Careful, the movie studios will certainly be watching that file. I recently got a cease and desist letter from my ISP for downloading the season finale of Game of thrones.

As for the new star wars series, the first one was terribly overrated in my opinion. Time to let this franchise die. No hope for that now I suppose, not until Disney has squeezed every last dollar out of it.

Yeah, but I have a double whammy of I won't get caught. I won't reveal what they both are, but let's say I'm very safe.

I'm not someone who cares that much about that sort of thing. Is this the last of three films or the second one? I watched the first new one, I haven't seen two and a half of the middle ones. The other half doesn't like Star Wars anyway, so chances I'll watch it, when the only thing I've seen alone in the last year or so is probably Peppa Pig in Chinese.
They watch Peppa Pig in China? Holy shit. The creators must be fucking loaded.

Maybe... making the assumption that the country that fakes everything and doesn't have copyright laws unless it suits them, would actually pay to show such things.

Maybe... making the assumption that the country that fakes everything and doesn't have copyright laws unless it suits them, would actually pay to show such things.
Ah true. Peppa Pig is dumb af, anyways.

Ah true. Peppa Pig is dumb af, anyways.

Yeah, but when your language level is so low, you take what you can kind of understand.

So what do you guys think of the previous ones?

And do you watch the cartoons? <--- That's where it's at really.
Loved all of them EXCEPT the prequels. CGI shitfest
If Hayden Christensen shows up in Episode VIII... I may finally jump ship
Did you notice that MAJOR semi could be spoiler at the end of the trailer?
Stupid ass studios
Disney is a multi-billion dollar motherfucking enterprise. Whatever you're thinking as a result of seeing the end of that trailer, they spent millions of dollars planting that in your brain. When the "I am your father" moment comes, you're going to realize you had no fucking idea wtf.

There's evil.
There's good.
There's an open ended ending.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back