The Largest Native American Protest In HISTORY Is Happening Right Now And YOU Need To Know About It!

Yes......they can stay on the government welfare estates....and let their children die in poverty, and hoplessness....you go guys...allow another generation of your children to die angry, hopeless and lost in drugs and alcohol...as you accept more government "help" in the form of welfare.....

They don't receive government "help" or welfare. They are receiving payments and rent on stolen land silly.

I suppose the government could just give the land back in exchange for no more payments. I am absolutely certain they would be okay with that. When I worked with the movement, they told me so.

Would you be cool with cutting off all US support of native Americans in exchange for giving them their sovereignty back?

Republic of Lakotah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Possible_Lakotah_borders.png
And they stole the land from previous cultures except they didn't provide their victims with any resrrvations the way the more civilized Westerners did.
Stop with the selective history bullshit.
Oh yeah?

Who did they steal it from?
Previous indigenous cultures. You should work for Smithsonian. They like to quickly gloss over that inconvenient reality, too.
There weren't any. Just bears and big foot.

how come lakota never participates in threads about Indians?....i have been in a handful since i have been here.....never any lakota....mmmm

how come lakota never participates in threads about Indians?....i have been in a handful since i have been here.....never any lakota....mmmm
I've noticed that too.

I was involved when I was very young at University in the native American movement, and they had much disdain for the establishment democrat and republican party.

I have never thought he was really a native to tell the truth.

The Sioux had no immigratin laws and they had no sovereignty over areas that white people lived in whent hey becamse neighbors of the Sioux.
that you know of.

You seem to be asserting that all Amerindian tribes have a collective racial right to all of North America because they were the ones living here when white men first arrived.
this is a good idea.

That is a totally racist perspective on history and unworthy of modern humanism
because humanism sucks. it's bunk philosophy.

one sees racism, others see otherwise, so the argument of racism is meaningless. hate is an emotion, bigotry is an attitude, race is something else. if tribes compete, tribes race. if tribes cooperate, tribes religion. secularizing it all out of existence in the name of some humanism is a bad idea.

How come I can lose my land but they can't?
I mean, I get it but still..

Have not the Native Americans learned that the time has past where a few can hold onto vast amount of land just because? And no, the two pictures are not comparable to what will happen in the US. There is no where in the US this has happened and no one wishes for it to happen. Seems like you bitch should be directed at what Canada did.

Really?
petrochemical-12-2000.jpeg

images
images

Right now the largest Native American PROTECT (not PROTEST) in history is happening in the Dakota’s. What’s going on? Well, the US Government is taking control of Native American lands and forcing them to allow oil developers to drill on their land and move oil via pipelines. From watching what happened with the Tar Sands of Canada, we can get a good glimpse at what the land will look like after they’re done with it.

tar_sands_before_after.jpg

unning through a similar pathway as that of the well known failed Keystone XL project, the Bakken Pipeline would run across the Ogallala aquifer and the Mississippi rivers through sovereign Native lands.

This is their proposed pipeline plans, to take natural resources from the US and sell them to Asian and European markets:

The Largest Native American Protest In HISTORY Is Happening Right Now And YOU Need To Know About It! | |

Right now the largest Native American PROTECT (not PROTEST) in history is happening in the Dakota’s. What’s going on? Well, the US Government is taking control of Native American lands and forcing them to allow oil developers to drill on their land and move oil via pipelines. From watching what happened with the Tar Sands of Canada, we can get a good glimpse at what the land will look like after they’re done with it.

tar_sands_before_after.jpg

unning through a similar pathway as that of the well known failed Keystone XL project, the Bakken Pipeline would run across the Ogallala aquifer and the Mississippi rivers through sovereign Native lands.

This is their proposed pipeline plans, to take natural resources from the US and sell them to Asian and European markets:

The Largest Native American Protest In HISTORY Is Happening Right Now And YOU Need To Know About It! | |
What the fuck is this bullshit....?.....

These oil companies should be required to offer just compensation to those Indians who will be affected by their actions.

What is just compensation for their sacred ancestral burial grounds?

I've noticed that too.

I was involved when I was very young at University in the native American movement, and they had much disdain for the establishment democrat and republican party.

I have never thought he was really a native to tell the truth.
well there have been a few clues over the years saying that he aint what he says he is....

Why is it that they are fighting something that could bring them economic security?
Economic security? Are you kidding? The only thing the Standing Rock tribe will get is poisoned water when that pipeline has a failure down the road,.

If that were true then certainly no one would be in favor of any project. That is why they need to have a lawyer who can get them a very good deal. The same arguments used in this thread were used for the Alaskan pipeline.

Have not the Native Americans learned that the time has past where a few can hold onto vast amount of land just because? And no, the two pictures are not comparable to what will happen in the US. There is no where in the US this has happened and no one wishes for it to happen. Seems like you bitch should be directed at what Canada did.
This has already happened in the US.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrTccX0Us5Xl_YAqZEPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByNWU4cGh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=Mountaintop+Removal+Coal+Mining&fr=yhs-iry-fullyhosted_003&hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003#id=2&iurl=http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/AP0809180163845.jpg&action=close

don't know how many of those pictures are of Canada but the first one I opened appeared to be of Tect Coal, which is in Canada. Same thing will not happen in the US if laws are followed.

This has already happened in the US.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrTccX0Us5Xl_YAqZEPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByNWU4cGh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=Mountaintop+Removal+Coal+Mining&fr=yhs-iry-fullyhosted_003&hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003#id=2&iurl=http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/AP0809180163845.jpg&action=close

don't know how many of those pictures are of Canada but the first one I opened appeared to be of Tect Coal, which is in Canada. Same thing will not happen in the US if laws are followed.

yeah leftards will often try to deceive with either photo chopped or

or misrepresented photos

Forum List

Back