The Kurds find a great way to fight ISIS.

but ISIS can sell oil from wells on land they capture on the open market?

Not on the legit open market.

No problem ---business is business-----I could not get the citation The kurds are threatening that their lady fighters will
ravish the poor innocent ISIS boys?------GOOD FOR THEM!!!
uhm----sunni habibi------if they can BELIEVE Baghdadi is
*****THE CALIPH*****---they can be manipulated with
sheherazade stories of JINNIS in magic lamps

Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi could very well be the next Caliph over a future Islamic state.

Oh he's already declared the Caliphate. It's on. And IS is governing.

Islamic State leader emerges to declare himself leader of caliphate, demand obedience from Muslims

abu-bakr-al-baghdadi.jpg

A grab taken from a propaganda video released on July 5, 2014 by Al-Furqan Media allegedly shows the leader of the Islamic State jihadist group, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, aka Caliph Ibrahim, addressing Muslim worshippers at a mosque in the militant-held northern Iraqi city of Mosul.

Islamic State leader emerges to declare himself leader of caliphate, demand obedience from Muslims | National Post

yes he is-----and
Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi could very well be the next Caliph over a future Islamic state.

Islamic State leader emerges to declare himself leader of caliphate, demand obedience from Muslims

abu-bakr-al-baghdadi.jpg

A grab taken from a propaganda video released on July 5, 2014 by Al-Furqan Media allegedly shows the leader of the Islamic State jihadist group, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, aka Caliph Ibrahim, addressing Muslim worshippers at a mosque in the militant-held northern Iraqi city of Mosul.

Islamic State leader emerges to declare himself leader of caliphate, demand obedience from Muslims | National Post
cou

abu-bakr-al-baghdadi.jpg

yes is CERTAINLY IS TURNED ON------and could certainly
benefit from a heavy does of clozapine

No problem ---business is business-----I could not get the citation The kurds are threatening that their lady fighters will

Black market prices lower than legit markets, lower prices and people who don't understand or don't care will flock to the sale, black market oil.

Black market prices lower than legit markets, lower prices and people who don't understand or don't care will flock to the sale, black market oil.

SO TRUE-----business is business------even in the USA-----
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS--------ask the nice Lebanese
"arab grocers"------- it worked for them------the best
and most lovely brotherhood takes place over -------sesame
mush--------over which MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS and
JEWS find----------???love

my chick peas is done boiled-----time for the ----Lebanese
----mushed sesame-----and Shabbos choumous-----
aaaaahhhh LOVE!!!!!!

SO TRUE-----business is business------even in the USA-----
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS--------ask the nice Lebanese
"arab grocers"------- it worked for them------the best
and most lovely brotherhood takes place over -------sesame
mush--------over which MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS and
JEWS find----------???love

my chick peas is done boiled-----time for the ----Lebanese
----mushed sesame-----and Shabbos choumous-----
aaaaahhhh LOVE!!!!!!

I like fava beans with onion and garlic and lemon of course. The hummus can be made with canned or boiled chick peas and tahini.
I think the egg on top is more jewish.
If you don't want the hummus, you can mix the whole fava and chickpeas together.

Forum List

Back