The Kurds find a great way to fight ISIS.

The whole premise is absurd.

No jihadi believes that nonsense.

People who believe that murdering someone will get them a reward of 72 virgins will believe almost anything.

But I guess you, in North Carolina, have a lot of heartfelt conversations with your brethren in Iraq, huh?

People who believe that murdering someone will get them a reward of 72 virgins will believe almost anything.

But I guess you, in North Carolina, have a lot of heartfelt conversations with your brethren in Iraq, huh?
The 72 virgins has a basis in Islamic theology.

Whereas, being killed by female on the battlefield invalidates a muslims honor is bogus.

btw I am not located in NC

The whole premise is absurd.

No jihadi believes that nonsense.

In addition to the link in the OP, this link reports that they do: Female Kurdish Fighters Are A Problem For ISIS - Business Insider

Whereas, being killed by female on the battlefield invalidates a muslims honor is bogus.

My mistake on the location. I thought I remembered you were there.

But I like the fact that the group most oppressed by ISIS is the one eager to take up arms against them.

Last edited:
Since most Muslims consider women slaves or lower than dog shit I could see where being killed by a woman on the battlefield as an insult to a Muslim jihadist.

Does it work? Who knows.

Women taking up arms to fight against the oppression of muslims has a long history going all the way back to the time of the Prophet.

I guess some won't bow down to ISIS and their bloody demands that women are treated as property.

Good for them. At least they will take a stand for what is right.

She is fighting against Assad the same as ISIS is fighting against Assad.

I know nothing about the women or their motivations. But ISIS is not fighting Assad for any other reason but to gain territory.

The Caliphate is established. ISIS is now governing a territory as large as Great Britain in Iraq and Syria. And they kill any opposition to them.

I have to ask. How do you feel about the slaughter of 700 Sunni al Sheitat tribesmen in Syria? To me this shows they have no loyalty to Sunnis whatsoever.

They are one only unto themselves.

Middle East

Islamic State group 'executes 700' in Syria

Activists say the killings of Sheitat tribesmen, many by beheading, happened over the last two weeks

The Islamic State group has executed 700 members of a tribe it has been battling in eastern Syria during the past two weeks, the majority of them civilians, a monitoring group said.

The killing spree happened in several villages inhabited by the al-Sheitat tribe in Deir Ezzor province, where the tribe are from, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Saturday.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
The Observatory said many of the victims, who were Sheitat tribesmen, were beheaded after they were captured by the Islamic State group.

Among the members of the Sheitat tribe killed were 100 fighters, but the rest were civilians, the activist group, which opposes Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, said.

The men were killed in the Ghranij, Abu Hamam and Kashkiyeh villages of the mainly IS-controlled province of Deir Ezzor, according to the Observatory, which relies on a vast network of activists and medics on the ground for its information.

Observatory head, Rami Abdel Rahman, said that the fate of 1,800 other members of the tribe was unknown.

Islamic State group 'executes 700' in Syria - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

The only possible good thing to come out of the Iraq War would be the Kurds getting their own Homeland. They've suffered long enough. They've been mistreated and slaughtered by the Arabs, Turks, and Persians for centuries. Hopefully this is their time. But we'll see. The Turks are very angry with us for supporting the Kurds this way. And they're one our most important allies supposedly. So i can see our Government selling the Kurds out at some point. That wouldn't surprise me.

If you think women are the reason the Kurds beat back ISIS at the Mosul dam, you are a fricking idiot, full stop.

Also, the PKK is a marxist terrorist organization. How ironic, eh?

Not if the female soldiers wipe their Aunt Flo on the Jihaddi scum buckets...

The only possible good thing to come out of the Iraq War would be the Kurds getting their own Homeland. They've suffered long enough. They've been mistreated and slaughtered by the Arabs, Turks, and Persians for centuries. Hopefully this is their time. But we'll see. The Turks are very angry with us for supporting the Kurds this way. And they're one our most important allies supposedly. So i can see our Government selling the Kurds out at some point. That wouldn't surprise me.

Kurds will never get their own homeland if it continues that they are not allowed to sell their oil on the international market.
This is one area where Obie could be supporting them.

Turkey to US: Let the Kurds Sell their Oil - The American Interest

Forum List

Back