Status
Not open for further replies.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The KKK’s Official Newspaper Just Endorsed Trump
Source: Occupy Democrats
As CBS anchor Scott Pelley once observed to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s face during an interview, “You love hearing about yourself. It is oxygen to you.” Trump responded in his typical braggart manner that he has been on the cover of more publications than any supermodel and that he enjoys hanging the covers on his office wall as trophies because they are “cheaper than wallpaper.” Cheap and tacky, that’s quintessential Trump.

However, Trump likely won’t be adorning his wall with the latest edition of “The Crusader“, the official newspaper of the Ku Klux Klan, who just put Trump on their cover with a glowing endorsement of his candidacy with a promise of a resurgence of white supremacy. ...........

......... To believe Trump isn’t in cahoots with white supremacists is not in line with reality. For example Trump has personally rewtweeted at least 75 posts directly from other white supremacists. The Republican party’s leadership accepts the white supremacist support for their standard bearer and during Trump’s acceptance speech of the GOP nomination at the Republican National Convention they put the Twitter comments of a known racist on four large screens in the arena for all to see.

Trump even accepted one of America’s most famous racists, William Johnson, as an official delegate in California. Johnson is the leader of the American Freedom Party which, “exists to represent the political interests of White Americans.”

wow
Read more: The KKK's Official Newspaper Just Endorsed Trump

OMG

th

Great link Matthew, you should read it...

Fact: The 14th Amendment, giving full citizenship to freed slaves, passed in 1868 with 94% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in congress. The 15th Amendment, giving freed slaves the right to vote, passed in 1870 with 100% Republican support and 0% Democrat support in congress.

Regardless of what has happened since then, shouldn't we be grateful to the Republicans for these Amendments to the Constitution? And shouldn't we remember which party stood for freedom and which party fiercely opposed it?

Fact: The Ku Klux Klan was originally and primarily an arm of the Southern Democratic Party. Its mission was to terrorize freed slaves and "ni**er-loving" (their words) Republicans who sympathized with them.

Why is this fact conveniently omitted in so many popular histories and depictions of the KKK, including PBS documentaries? Had the KKK been founded by Republicans, that fact would no doubt be repeated constantly on those shows.

Fact: In the 1950s, President Eisenhower, a Republican, integrated the US military and promoted civil rights for minorities. Eisenhower pushed through the Civil Rights Act of 1957. One of Eisenhower's primary political opponents on civil rights prior to 1957 was none other than Lyndon Johnson, then the Democratic Senate Majority Leader. LBJ had voted the straight segregationist line until he changed his position and supported the 1957 Act.

Fact: The historic Civil Rights Act of 1964 was supported by a higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats in both houses of Congress. In the House, 80 percent of the Republicans and 63 percent of the Democrats voted in favor. In the Senate, 82 percent of the Republicans and 69 percent of the Democrats voted for it.

Fact: Contrary to popular misconception, the parties never "switched" on racism. The Democrats just switched from overt racism to a subversive strategy of getting blacks as dependent as possible on government to secure their votes. At the same time, they began a cynical smear campaign to label anyone who opposes their devious strategy as greedy racists.

Following the epic civil rights struggles of the 1960s, the South began a major demographic shift from Democratic to Republican dominance. Many believe that this shift was motivated by racism. While it is certainly true that many Southern racists abandoned the Democratic Party over its new support for racial equality and integration, the notion that they would flock to the Republican Party -- which was a century ahead of the Democrats on those issues -- makes no sense whatsoever.

Yet virtually every liberal, when pressed on the matter, will inevitably claim that the parties "switched," and most racist Democrats became Republicans! In their minds, this historical ju jitsu maneuver apparently transfers all the past sins of the Democrats (slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws, etc.) onto the Republicans and all the past virtues of the Republicans (e.g., ending slavery) onto the Democrats! That's quite a feat!

(more)

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

The KKK’s Official Newspaper Just Endorsed Trump
Source: Occupy Democrats
As CBS anchor Scott Pelley once observed to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s face during an interview, “You love hearing about yourself. It is oxygen to you.” Trump responded in his typical braggart manner that he has been on the cover of more publications than any supermodel and that he enjoys hanging the covers on his office wall as trophies because they are “cheaper than wallpaper.” Cheap and tacky, that’s quintessential Trump.

However, Trump likely won’t be adorning his wall with the latest edition of “The Crusader“, the official newspaper of the Ku Klux Klan, who just put Trump on their cover with a glowing endorsement of his candidacy with a promise of a resurgence of white supremacy. ...........

......... To believe Trump isn’t in cahoots with white supremacists is not in line with reality. For example Trump has personally rewtweeted at least 75 posts directly from other white supremacists. The Republican party’s leadership accepts the white supremacist support for their standard bearer and during Trump’s acceptance speech of the GOP nomination at the Republican National Convention they put the Twitter comments of a known racist on four large screens in the arena for all to see.

Trump even accepted one of America’s most famous racists, William Johnson, as an official delegate in California. Johnson is the leader of the American Freedom Party which, “exists to represent the political interests of White Americans.”

wow
Read more: The KKK's Official Newspaper Just Endorsed Trump

Just shows how ridiculous US politics is when the far right goes and supports one of the main two parties. In other countries they'd never do that.

To be fair this does not mean Trump endorses the kkk. Like if the communist party endorses Clinton it does not mean she endorses it. I'm sure righties wont call Clinton a communist on flimsy bs like that right?

Typical, useless, media balderdash. Immigration is a real problem. Anyone who wants to limit immigration (particularly during these troubling times) is going to get the support of those who have seen enough of the immigration problems. Naturally, racists will also applaud the initiative. Duh!

Just shows how ridiculous US politics is when the far right goes and supports one of the main two parties. In other countries they'd never do that.
Not true, in Hungary the extreme right Jobbik party is in coalition with the ruling Fidesz party.

Well, indirectly they do, or at least we have the media/government buffoonery spreading the insinuation. We have EXACTLY that circumstance in Sweden, Holland, France, Germany, Hungary, etc.

To be fair this does not mean Trump endorses the kkk. Like if the communist party endorses Clinton it does not mean she endorses it. I'm sure righties wont call Clinton a communist on flimsy bs like that right?

That is true, however -

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Hillary and the Democrats like to play Robin Hood outside of the limited mandate of taxation under the Constitution. How are she and they not compatible with this most essential Communist slogan?

That is true, however -

Hillary and the Democrats like to play Robin Hood outside of the limited mandate of taxation under the Constitution. How are she and they not compatible with this most essential Communist slogan?

Oh my. I guess all those Republicans who allow taxation are commies too! What are we gonna do with all these commies!

That is true, however -

Oh my. I guess all those Republicans who allow taxation are commies too!

Shrug.

And the problem is taxation outside constitutional authority, not taxation itself.

I find it misleading when people reference the KKK, since it is a compartmentalized organization with completely independent subgroups.

Point being, the KKK does not have an official newspaper considering there is no official authority for the KKK.

That is true, however -

Shrug.

And the problem is taxation outside constitutional authority, not taxation itself.

Donald Trump wants to continue this unconstitutional taxation!

Looks like even the KKK don't like Thought Police journalists and "experts" anymore than the rest of us huh?

Not true, in Hungary the extreme right Jobbik party is in coalition with the ruling Fidesz party.

Well, then you're just supporting what I said.

Jobbik aren't one of the main two parties, but the far right vote for Jobbik instead of voting for the main two parties.

In Hungary they have 9 political parties in parliament, compared to two in the US.

Well, indirectly they do, or at least we have the media/government buffoonery spreading the insinuation. We have EXACTLY that circumstance in Sweden, Holland, France, Germany, Hungary, etc.

Indirectly? Meaning, they don't?

That is true, however -

Shrug.

Donald Trump wants to continue this unconstitutional taxation!

Perhaps. In any case, nonsensical Democrat policies will be defunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back