Even the Obama's are voting Trump

owebo

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2016
Washigton, DC
The Trump train is coming to DC.....

image.jpeg

Trump invited him to tonight's debate. Somebody should inform Cheeto Jesus that Obama isn't running for reelection

All Democrats are now voting Republican because of this menacing mailer. So scary. The Republicans are watching you!

49215646.cached.jpg

Trump invited him to tonight's debate. Somebody should inform Cheeto Jesus that Obama isn't running for reelection
I agree, but the left puts a great deal of consideration into these things.
Remember McCain? the left was saying four more years of the McSame, they forget that George Bush wasnt running again.
and speaking of George Bush, do you remember the left trying to smear him because his wife was in an accident when she was 16 that killed her boyfriend? Laura wasnt running, but the left forgot about that too.

So when it comes to using obama as a reason not to vote for hillary, the left has already set the bar on that one.

I agree, but the left puts a great deal of consideration into these things.
Remember McCain? the left was saying four more years of the McSame, they forget that George Bush wasnt running again.
and speaking of George Bush, do you remember the left trying to smear him because his wife was in an accident when she was 16 that killed her boyfriend? Laura wasnt running, but the left forgot about that too.

So when it comes to using obama as a reason not to vote for hillary, the left has already set the bar on that one.
I hope Trump gives him a yell out....

Forum List

Back